Mafia Game: Cheers/Frasier Theme

ulterior* 10charmander

Aww, 10charmander!

I didn't multiquote a bunch of stuff, but I'll respond to what I remember reading.

In the SP game I was lynched for many reasons, I think. Partially because I was pushing people to reveal info (not quite realizing how bad that is lol), heavy theory crafting, and in the end I also voted for myself to make sure that SOME progress would have been had (though I doubt there was much of a chance I wouldn't have been lynched).

I agree, the strict voting rules really just cause more problems and more wasted space than necessary, and voting mistakes turn from 2% of the topic to 20% of the topic, such as in this post!

@Nulio,
If you can't vote or do anything aside from rping, then i'm going to vote for you (today or tomorrow, whenever it's better for the rest of us). It seems a waste to have someone with a heavy enough restriction that they can't do anything.

There is also the significant enough chance that you're not pro-town and as a ploy to avoid the vote2 stuff (some have said you lurk like there's no tomorrow, normally) you're just pretending on the heavy restriction.
So prove to me you can vote.

Regarding Nulio's lurking, I was only referring to this game. I don't know about his overall meta.

Thinking over the Nulio lurking and he's getting my vote until he starts posting relevant information.

Vote 1: nulio
Vote 2: omgwtfbbqpwned

MartinLong said:
Thinking over the Nulio lurking and he's getting my vote until he starts posting relevant information.

Vote 1: nulio
Vote 2: omgwtfbbqpwned

You're really trying to take some heat off yourself, you're looking kinda desperate now.

I'm still fine with a Mal lynch at this point, but for now:

Vote 1: MartinLong

You're really trying to take some heat off yourself, you're looking kinda desperate now.

I'm still fine with a Mal lynch at this point, but for now:

Vote 1: MartinLong
Well, logically anyone would want to do that. I've explained myself over and over again and it's a waste of town time to only focus on me. Funny how you and Moar only want to stick on me and not look for scum. Nice scum tactics - get the town so caught up they don't search around and analyze other people for potential scum.

I am on my phone now so it is hard to really check, but it seems like mal's playstyle has drastically changed since yesterday. I still like ky gore there, but will switch to martin. Moar is getting places there, and believe her. She said she wasn't scum yesterday.

MartinLong said:
Well, logically anyone would want to do that. I've explained myself over and over again and it's a waste of town time to only focus on me. Funny how you and Moar only want to stick on me and not look for scum. Nice scum tactics - get the town so caught up they don't search around and analyze other people for potential scum.

It's easy for you to say you're not scum, but we don't know that.

Welcome to the last three pages. The only scum thoughts against me are the apparently 'flip flopping' of OMG's lynch.

What about you? Hmm? There have been many scum accusations against you, yet you have no response to them. Seemingly your avoiding their accusations by going to the first person under heat to keep the town's focus away from you. Nice work.

OMGs lynch could also help us early game to keep the 75%. And that's the sole reason I was initially opposed to taking him out so early.
Could you explain, in detail, how an omg lynch helps the town achieve the 75% majority?

I am quite able to unvote OMG if we find another suspect, but from everyones reaction since D1, it isn't likely to happen.
Do you have any candidates for an alternative vote 2 lynch?

Could you explain, in detail, how an omg lynch helps the town achieve the 75% majority?
You gotta read all the posts dude. That exact quote from me was a miswording - it was explained a few posts back. I was one of few who was saying that OMG (alive) would help us achieve 75%, where as most others want him lynched.

Do you have any candidates for an alternative vote 2 lynch?
Nope, not at the moment - that's why I voted OMG.

I'm not sold on a kesty vote yet, but I agree he has been a bit weird, just a tone about his posts that is suspicious. Not vote worthy, just the kind of itch you get on D1 or, in this case, D2.
My favorite for a V1 right now is Mal. He has changed his style a lot, like thefranklin said, and I think it a bit strange for him to be so silent today when he was so very loud D1. Perhaps because now there are consequences? By that I mean that now the votes count, and I find it weird that he stopped posting as soon as the votes started counting. If nothing else, a few votes will possibly get him to come and defend himself, which will give us enough information to actually decide.
The other issue is nulio. I agree with Martin, if he is indeed behind a super-thick post restriction he is of no use to us and, just as omg must be dealt with, so must nulio. I don't think he played the SPF game, so I am not sure of his playstyle, but I can assume that since he is contributing nothing this isn't it. However, I think we should give him a day, just one, and see if he is allowed to give us some information then. Also, with little gems like
And of course, don't forget to give me good tips!
he looks to be roleplaying a bartender? Is there a bartender role in mafia games? I would Google it, but considering the controversy that Google's results for Postman stirred up I want to see what the regular players have to say first. If so, I guess we may have found our Sam. That is pure conjecture, of course, but all we can really do now is try to turn conjecture into reasonable guesses, and one cannot exist without the other.

I am on my phone now so it is hard to really check, but it seems like mal's playstyle has drastically changed since yesterday. I still like ky gore there, but will switch to martin. Moar is getting places there, and believe her. She said she wasn't scum yesterday.
Did you type that incorrectly, because the second sentence doesn't make sense. And then you just vouch for moar because she said she wasnt scum...

MartinLong said:
Welcome to the last three pages. The only scum thoughts against me are the apparently 'flip flopping' of OMG's lynch.

What about you? Hmm? There have been many scum accusations against you, yet you have no response to them. Seemingly your avoiding their accusations by going to the first person under heat to keep the town's focus away from you. Nice work.

And then you flip flop on targets as well.

Nobody has really brought any valid arguments against me since the beginning of the day phase, which I explained. I can't rebut "he seems odd"

And man is it ironic that you want to lynch somebody just because he has a heavy post restriction. Do you even realize?

I'm suspicious of nulio as well, but there are far better targets than him right now.

And then you flip flop on targets as well.

Nobody has really brought any valid arguments against me since the beginning of the day phase, which I explained. I can't rebut "he seems odd"
Which targets have I flip flopped on? I have a list of suspects and brought out nulio's obvious lurking and voted for him. I don't recall me voting and unvoting anyone, where's this flip flop?

Let me try this too!

It's also easy for you to say, knowing who is on your team and scum... It's easy!
This appears to be a logical style of play, take heed, as there isn't much conversation going on about kestegs... Only omgwtfbbqpwned centered...

I'm not sold on a kesty vote yet, but I agree he has been a bit weird, just a tone about his posts that is suspicious. Not vote worthy, just the kind of itch you get on D1 or, in this case, D2.
Uh-huh... I did think you two were together in all of this, now it makes sense
he looks to be roleplaying a bartender? Is there a bartender role in mafia games? I would Google it, but considering the controversy that Google's results for Postman stirred up I want to see what the regular players have to say first. If so, I guess we may have found our Sam. That is pure conjecture, of course, but all we can really do now is try to turn conjecture into reasonable guesses, and one cannot exist without the other.
Sometimes, yes. But, do realize, that we ARE in an actual bar setting in Cheers.

I am not sure who that last one was directed toward, but I will address it.

I don't want to lynch him because of his post restriction, I want to lynch him if his post restriction continues to prevent him from participating in discussion. Most of us have agreed that omg is a liability because he might vote against the town and because we cannot know for sure what his true motives are. If that is true, nulio is twice the liability because we have no clue who he is, what he wants, or what he will do to help the game along. He isn't directly threatening the town right now, which is why I am all for letting him live and seeing if he changes tomorrow, but we should consider him a problem until we see otherwise.

But I agree, there are better targets.

I know nothing about Cheers/Frasier. But just out of curiosity, can someone who does know the show let me know if there were multiple bartenders between the two shows?

And man is it ironic that you want to lynch somebody just because he has a heavy post restriction. Do you even realize?

I'm suspicious of nulio as well, but there are far better targets than him right now.

No one knows if he has a post restriction or if he is just gabbering. I think that this 'post restriction' would be way too elaborate to get as a role. He has made no attempt to talk to us and inform us of any restrictions. To me it seems like he's just posting irrelevant material.

In the SP game I contributed a lot through my restriction - people knew what I was under and how I could be fixed - with only saying one word. So, frankly, I don't see the irony.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High