Mafia Game: Cheers/Frasier Theme

Oh *whatever* MartinLong is scum. Lynch him today and if he is not mafia, lynch me tomorrow!

I'll have to look back into what kegs has posted as he seems to be on a number of peoples scum lists. What are people's reads on these lurkers today? Nulio is high on my suspect list at the moment as I haven't seen him post much at all, and when he does, it's nothing of substance

As follows, with 26 pages, his contribution:

Raises an eyebrow to me.

it raises more than one eyebrow for me.

Nulio is worse than Noodle when it comes to lurking in this game. I still think kestegs is the best lynch for today, with Malevolent a close second. A kestegs lynch will also give us info on where to go next. If he is lynched and flips Scum, his supporters are next in line for a lynch.

Actually Martin your wrong about Pharphis lynch in the SP game. He was lynched excuse his post restriction didn't match at all the role he was claiming. I started the lynch on Pharphis because of that decrepancy.

Not sure if you are mistaken, or deliberatelly misleadIng
That may have been your reason, but other people responses made it seem like it was for the pressure he was putting on others (sath and others) to try to get a read. Overall, it could be a misjudgement, but from what I read while I was playing it seemed like that.

So now you raise focus from me to nulio. Interesting.
We can play this game all day, back and forth, but where would that get us? Unlike you, I for one would like to search for scum instead of going full circle w/ bantering each other.

it raises more than one eyebrow for me.

Nulio is worse than Noodle when it comes to lurking in this game. I still think kestegs is the best lynch for today, with Malevolent a close second. A kestegs lynch will also give us info on where to go next. If he is lynched and flips Scum, his supporters are next in line for a lynch.
Good to hear this from you Solar, I have not played w/ Nuloi before, so it's good to hear from others on his play style.

We can play this game all day, back and forth, but where would that get us? Unlike you, I for one would like to search for scum instead of going full circle w/ bantering each other.

You are scum. I hunted you down.

Good to hear this from you Solar, I have not played w/ Nuloi before, so it's good to hear from others on his play style.

I don't know about that guy(nulio) at all, but I just don't buy the distration you throw out.

I think that focusing on just one individual may not be the most productive way to go. There are many players in this game, with several having raised red flags - with legitimate reasons. MartinLong is one for them, there is no doubt about that, but we should all be critical of everybody at this stage.

<sigh> This is why I tend to lurk. People who analyze situations and try to help the town by making sense of them are targetted.

Who's targeting me??

Why is this comment aimed at me? Did you happen to mean Gwaihir instead? Why do you have CG on the brain, hmmm?

Maybe it's just me, but I read FoE as commenting on flubbucket's play-style/previous role rather than yours. Sort of odd that you assume he was attacking you, especially when he likes your quote specifically. Guilty conscience?

That was me. And Noodle does have a guilty conscience.

...Also, we need every sane person to get a vote on omg in the "vote 2" slot...

Well that knocks me out...

...What I see as more important than omg at the moment is flub's very strange post 185. He not only types a very strange and (to me) obviously breadcrumbing, role-playing post, he uses a totally different font for it than his next post, which is only #187. Considering the language used I think he is channeling Martin Crane or Carla, though I will admit I am a bit fuzzy on the Cheers side of things. This brings up another question, and one I think we should discuss soon: Who are the bad guys in this story? Our two fallen comrades came from a different show each, so I doubt one show or the other is host to the villains.

Other than that, I'm going to get this out in case I don't get back in a while. I want to see more discussion before I do a Vote 1.

Vote 2: omgwtfbbqpwned

I'll clear up this "controversy" by telling you I open up a word document and post my ongoing thoughts as I'm reading the thread at work. I often have to leave my desk and go do work (hate that part) so it helps me remember my train of thought. I then am able to copy/paste and therein lies the key to Fontgate.

Also feel free to read Rule #16

16. Some players have role playing requirements as part of their role; it does not mean they are mafia. Role-playing is encouraged if it is not required via your PM...

I need some coffee NOW to wake up and deal with you idiots!!

You are scum. I hunted you down.

I don't know about that guy(nulio) at all, but I just don't buy the distration you throw out.
Ohh really? So hard pressed to get at me eh? You're the one throwing the distraction. I try to scum hunt and you jump back at me? Pleasant, these last few posts make it seem like you don't want to move on at all. Want to get us all hung up on one player and forget about analyzing others? Nice town play there - not.

I think that focusing on just one individual may not be the most productive way to go. There are many players in this game, with several having raised red flags - with legitimate reasons. MartinLong is one for them, there is no doubt about that, but we should all be critical of everybody at this stage.
By all means, put me on your radar/list, but as you stated focusing this entire day on me is a waste. There are many players lurking here that I am more suspicious about than many who have posted today.

All this turmoil is bad for the bar guys!

Can't we all just get happy and drunk, then wait for the scum to say they are sorry and all be friends?

And of course, don't forget to give me good tips!

Can't we all just get happy and drunk, then wait for the scum to say they are sorry and all be friends?

Hrmf. Is it possible that Nulio could have a post restriction? It would be an interesting restriction if that...

Would you like to post something on topic, for a change? Perhaps share some thoughts and ideas?

The post rules will be enforced as listed. Bold, capitalized correctly, spelt right and at the end of a post ETC. Vote 1 and Vote 2 can be at the end of the same post but the rest will be enforced and non-complying votes won't count.

I don't know at all why my vote on kestegs in post #190 does not count.. I will re-vote.
Read the rule on how votes should be done. You and others whose votes aren't counting should find that enlightning.

I won't be doing anymore lists of non-counting votes. Just the ones that count.

Next update of votes in about 12 hours.

Side note. I hate really particular voting requirements. A lot of the players are voting late at night or early morning and just make honest mistakes, because they have bothered to wake up/stay awake for days end.

Just causes way more problems

Had a quick read of the thread from when I went to bed and it appears to be mostly a lot of back and forth with Moar. From first glance, I think I agree with Moar, but I will have to re-read in detail.

My Current read flags (in no particular order): Kegs, Nulio, ML and Mal.

I am going to have to re-read in detail when I get a chance (work is a tad busy), but first I will fix my vote on OMG (for the reasons I suggested before).

Vote 2: omgwtfbbqpwned

Solar Ice said:
I still think kestegs is the best lynch for today, with Malevolent a close second. A kestegs lynch will also give us info on where to go next. If he is lynched and flips Scum, his supporters are next in line for a lynch.

That's about the most asinine thing I've read all game. I'm starting to think you have an alterior motive.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High