Friday the 13th strikes again - Item Find Thread - Mar 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its fun and surprisingly fast. Yes that is a Gull, I'm planning on farming until 74 so I can have max Holy Shock, Resist, and Salvation. Also, I just don't have good enough gear to go to Nightmare or Hell yet.

Reactions: d2lover
Lower Kurast just provided this beauty. Perfect 15/15. Red. Seriously, one of my happiest finds. Anyone have any suggestions where to put it/which build would benefit from this? Shako/Skullder's of a Fishyzon? Stormshield for some wacky build in need of off weapon IAS? Wait for that elusive Crown of Ages or Griffon's? I'm ears :)

View attachment 58090

Wow gz!

Reactions: Luhkoh
@d2lover Witchhunters are good for PvM too, but if I was shopping I would settle for any claw with +5 total LS

@hackedagainanda With Guillaume’s, Gores and CB gloves, you could make a nice kick / trapper.

Im still hunting for Tyraels. I'm 2 years and a couple of months in my challenge and it's been a good half year since I found my last grailer which was Templars.

Besides that, there are only two other items I'm missing which I'm really craving: Zod and Cham. It feels kinda strange to be in the 20-30k AT run zone with a 5.5 average champion/boss pack ratio and still miss something as "basic" as Cham. Especially looking at my unique and set luck: 8 DWebs, 3 Astreons, 3 DFathoms, 4 Mang Songs, ...
I even found a 40/15 jewel lately which is super awesome and kinda my best drop ever maybe, but it doesn't contribute to what I consider the "big grail" that is all unique and set items as well as all runes self found.

So... I started to put a lot of runs to the table lately to just keep the grind going and bet on the numbers.

Finally, the other night, I was rewarded with the (sadly) lowest contributor but it's still a first ever for me, even regarding years of B.net and Single player. Could have gotten it earlier if I hit the right runs, but at this point I'm just a P1 AT machine because it's the most efficient run for me and I just couldn't love Pit Zerker.

So, here we are:

Screenshot_20200715-233016.png

I already know what to do with it :))

It's gonna go right into the chests and gather a lot of dust until I find a second one to then put to use. :)

Cham is the only rune I've never found. I've found at least a couple of every rune up to (and including) Jah in SC, and a Zod in HC ... but never the elusive Cham. Congrats!

Was questing an Assassin, and thought this one was pretty cool for the dual leach.

If that were mine I would double up it just for style points. I am always on the lookout for decent eth Crystal Swords and Dimensional Blades for that purpose. Also always wanted to make an Eth Ginther's Rift Phase Blade.

It's gonna go right into the chests and gather a lot of dust until I find a second one to then put to use. :)
What exactly is your mercenary wearing in AT? :p

• Haha
Reactions: Albatross
@art_vandelay it looks like he's using an infinity merc, so I would probably say the cham is an incredibly minor upgrade in that case (since there are so many less cold immunes). But regardless, I agree. @ArtOfSenf put that thing in his andy's. You gotta get zod to drop directly anyways :p.

Ok, rolled three more 'of Envy' + 'of Freedom' rare jewels just now and with the three I already had I could make myself a Bow and a Helm. The Long Battle Bow has base requirements of 40 Strength and 50 Dexterity and the Mask has base requirements of 23 Strength:
Code:
Gemmed Long Battle Bow
Long Battle Bow
Two Hand Damage: 3 - 18
Durability: 32 of 44
Required Level: 1
Required Strength: 16
Required Dexterity: 20
Fingerprint: 0x3f6f88c0
Item Level: 81
Version: Expansion 1.10+
+44 to Attack Rating
Adds 121 Poison Damage Over 2 Secs (300 Frames)
+5 Defense
+30 Maximum Stamina
27% Extra Gold from Monsters
Requirements -60%
6 Sockets (6 used)
Socketed: Ghoul Scarab
Socketed: Wraith Heart
Socketed: Raven Whorl
Socketed: Beast Heart
Socketed: Jewel of Envy
Socketed: Blanched Jewel of Envy

Gemmed Mask
Mask
Defense: 17
Durability: 19 of 20
Required Level: 1
Required Strength: 17
Fingerprint: 0x9e9ab665
Item Level: 88
10% Enhanced Damage
Adds 60 Poison Damage Over 2 Secs (150 Frames)
+8 Defense
+8 to Life
Requirements -30%
3 Sockets (3 used)
Socketed: Bitter Scarab
Socketed: Ghoul Heart
Socketed: Blanched Jewel of Envy
The sweet spot is four 'of Freedom' jewels in the bow since it pushes Dexterity down to 20 which every character meets at lvl 1. The Strength is at 16 which is one below 17, i.e. a breast plate with three 'of Freedom' jewels.

I see a Zod vanishing in the near future.
Code:
Headstriker
Battle Sword
One Hand Damage: 60 - 195
Durability: 17 of 17
Required Level: 39
Required Strength: 82
Required Dexterity: 33
Fingerprint: 0x3efa3e65
Item Level: 65
Unidentified
150% Enhanced Damage
+68 to Maximum Damage (Based on Character Level)
102% Deadly Strike (Based on Character Level)
Prevent Monster Heal
+15 to Strength
Ethereal

I robbed my (now formerly) untwinked Necro for this, worth it just for the lowest roll possible:
Code:
Enigma
Breast Plate
JahIthBer
Defense: 818
Durability: 42 of 50
Required Level: 65
Required Strength: 30
Fingerprint: 0xcfc7eef8
Item Level: 56
+2 to All Skills
+45% Faster Run/Walk
+1 to Teleport
+750 Defense
+63 to Strength (Based on Character Level)
Increase Maximum Life 5%
Damage Reduced by 8%
+14 Life after each Kill
15% Damage Taken Goes To Mana
84% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items (Based on Character Level)
3 Sockets (3 used)

I robbed my (now formerly) untwinked Necro for this, worth it just for the lowest roll possible:
Code:
Enigma
Breast Plate
JahIthBer
Defense: 818
Durability: 42 of 50
Required Level: 65
Required Strength: 30
Fingerprint: 0xcfc7eef8
Item Level: 56
+2 to All Skills
+45% Faster Run/Walk
+1 to Teleport
+750 Defense
+63 to Strength (Based on Character Level)
Increase Maximum Life 5%
Damage Reduced by 8%
+14 Life after each Kill
15% Damage Taken Goes To Mana
84% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items (Based on Character Level)
3 Sockets (3 used)
Well sadly the base wasn't the lowest amongst the breast plate... close to an achievement though. Hrm...
-> []

It was the highest base def on a breast plate, this makes it extra frustrating. :confused: And only hours later I find a 260 def Mage Plate, I wish I had put it in there...

On the flip side I found my fourth perfect fire facet:
Code:
Rainbow Facet
Jewel
Required Level: 49
Fingerprint: 0x13a1a9ca
Item Level: 87
Unidentified
100% Chance to cast level 31 Meteor when you Die
Adds 17 - 45 Fire Damage
-5% to Enemy Fire Resistance
+5% to Fire Skill Damage
Only two more... (and then some)

@art_vandelay it looks like he's using an infinity merc, so I would probably say the cham is an incredibly minor upgrade in that case (since there are so many less cold immunes). But regardless, I agree. @ArtOfSenf put that thing in his andy's. You gotta get zod to drop directly anyways :p.
Unfortunately, I have not found a single eth Andys and I wouldn't want to put my Cham into a regular one :p

Nah but you're probably right and I should put it to use :)

@art_vandelay who cares about a 2% defense increase on one piece of gear? Enjoy your low reqs, no frw penalty enigma!
@ArtOfSenf haha same here. I was hesitant to put it in a noneth one. But I'm sure a nice-rolled noneth is better than a low to mid rolled eth. What you planning to do with a zod anyways?

• Sad
Reactions: art_vandelay
Status
Not open for further replies.
Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High