[won by mafia] 2d3 game normal, no lore, just lynching [Game Thread]

-_- read again maybe?

I stated that killing me is of no use if you want to know if - and which - power role can have the mafia. Also stated that I'm town, but granted no one would say anything else anyway.

So the compatible roles IN THAT SITUATION are the ones given. And you can add mafia goon to be 100% complete.

That's just reading the table, and obvious. Anyone can say that on day 1, it doesn't give much information, but those are the only possibilities with what I stated about myself. Lynch me, you will be confirmed that the role reveal wouldn't give you additional information.

There are valid reasons to lynch me on day 1, like the history between players thingy. But nothing more yet, at least on having plain read of already available information.

Or you simply don't trust me - and that's a possibility - and believe I'm a scum hiding in plain sight. Lynch me and you will see that's not the case, I can't state anything more without going into a drama play but guess what...I'm not a jester!

"Why do you say you're not a jester?"

Read the table again?

:-/

Quick summary for all those that don't want to read (excluding myself)

Babyhell - Scum Lean
Skjolde - Acting outside of normal history
Zhao_Yue - Acting outside of normal history
coju - Has interest in roles apparently.
Gorny - Neutral, no helpful posts
Noodle - Noodle, no helpful posts
snickersnack - Unknown, I can't get a read on this guy, apparently wants to get rid of D2DC.
D2DC - Town Lean
If you're not ready to put a vote on Skjolde or Zhao, is BH your only option at this moment? Or, are you considering voting one of your neutral reads?

Vote: Babyhell

I think you slipped majorly.

You're either a mafia goon Roleblocker or Rolecop.

I stated that killing me is of no use if you want to know if - and which - power role can have the mafia. Also stated that I'm town, but granted no one would say anything else anyway.
If this statement is truthful, you are essentially claiming: VT, Cop, JK or Doc. As those are the only roles that can be up against all three mafia teams.

If this statement is truthful, you are essentially claiming: VT, Cop, JK or Doc. As those are the only roles that can be up against all three mafia teams.
Building on this:

I'm vanilla, therefore I cannot claim any role.

This will come to be truth later in game and can be used to eliminate scum later, even if I get lynched or NK'd.

Town use this well.

Vote: Babyhell

I think you slipped majorly.

You're either a mafia goon Roleblocker or Rolecop.
I think you have a good read on me.

I can't hide from your supernatural skills.

Please remember that moment for my death role reveal.

"Uh oh he spoke the truth"
- everyone, thinking about coju after Pyro's NK on Narco's game

There are two possibilities to follow if Babyhell is lynched:

1. I'm right and he flips as scum and hopefully we find his partner.
2. I'm wrong, he flips town and I either die tonight or take the heat for it tomorrow and if I am lynched, flip town.

I'm hoping it's #1

There are two possibilities to follow if Babyhell is lynched:

1. I'm right and he flips as scum and hopefully we find his partner.
2. I'm wrong, he flips town and I either die tonight or take the heat for it tomorrow and if I am lynched, flip town.

I'm hoping it's #1
2-bis. Forget about this Babyhell lynch for today. He is a nice sweety cat you do not want to hurt 😻

7 townies out of 9 players. And Day 1 lynch is considered a good thing, and I agreed with the reasons on previous games. I am for a day 1 lynch.

What I meant is that any shared analysis can help any power role to take his decision. Granted, same for scums, but then it's a gamble situation: will the analysis be followed, countered, by one side or both...that just can't be analyzed.
Okay, just picking nits. Poking here and there.

It's a bit odd to offer strategy that's only good for 5/7 town and 2/2 scum, but okay.

It seems like someone may have recently warned against doing so...

Well, if my power role teammates can be of any help, it is better than having them absolutely blind imo.
And I could be hiding in plain sight while being a townie power role. For that, scums could have interest of NKing me. And if by any chance I'm a VT, good for the team. If I'm NKed while being a power role doing so, granted that could have been a poor play.

It's my 3rd game, so... who knows? Apparently Gorny does.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High