[won by mafia] 2d3 game normal, no lore, just lynching [Game Thread]

So if we have any blue role in the team, if already shuts some possibility for Mafia roles.
- our Napolitean knows there's a Mafia power role
- our Tracker knows there's no Roleblocker
Town Jailkeeper, Cop and Doctor roles give no information on Mafia team.
I looked at all the possibilities as well. However, I figure it's not really beneficial to discuss.
  • Mafia know it's 1/3 scenarios, and have much more of an interest in figuring out which setup they're up against.
  • Town PRs can simply look at the chart and make any inferences based on what role they have.
  • VTs can speculate all they want, but should know that drawing out any info is only gonna help team scum.
Your "helpful" posts looks more like PR hunting to me.

Vote: Babyhell

Wait...VT should just be Noodling all along then?
We should be poking people, looking for reactions, looking at votes/possible connections between players etc. Not discussing which setup we may or may not be in.

Just to complete: I just stated obvious things as of now, so in some way it's giving low consideration to the other players to write that I could have opened any eye as of now.

Thanks for the input on the classical ways to play, though.

You can vote on me, that could be of some help...but at least two players know what I am not.

Anyway, on day 1, not much to infer, so as I said and following your statement, will wait for the votes to come.

No, I will not start a crusade ;-)

Anyway, on day 1, not much to infer, so as I said and following your statement, will wait for the votes to come.
Yea, not much to go on yet. I don't really like the "not gonna read role PM" approaches either. That's kind of a cop-out on D1. Mafia can talk the whole day, honestly believing they are town. Then at night they open their role PM, and "oh, I guess I get to NK someone now"..

Hail! Hail! The gang's all Here, Hail Toiletpaper!

To the crusades!

Noodle being more Noodleish than usual ("Not bothering to read his role PM") I bet he did!

to vote D2DC or not to vote D2DC?
No real cause yet.

Mr. Hell are you trying to find power roles?

In all seriousness I find Noodle's intention of wanting to play without reading his role PM sus, as he NEVER does this. Ever.

*eyes on the pasta*

Yea, not much to go on yet. I don't really like the "not gonna read role PM" approaches either. That's kind of a cop-out on D1. Mafia can talk the whole day, honestly believing they are town. Then at night they open their role PM, and "oh, I guess I get to NK someone now"..
Was that actually a thing? I thought you lot were just joking

Mr. Hell are you trying to find power roles
In fact I do make a stating statement on the situation, nothing more, but nothing less.

If I don't try to do so, I won't be able to try to understand what is going on, and obviously how to help the town.

What I know: coju shouldn't have been killed in day 1, and Pyro couldn't be a cartel leader. Oh wait, that's a new game..!

But we can still infer some things in D1, based upon what happens. Here, in that setup, well...I can vote for anyone, what will give any read is the final one.

So i'd better wait. Babyhell is the new-dle.

In fact I do make a stating statement on the situation, nothing more, but nothing less.

If I don't try to do so, I won't be able to try to understand what is going on, and obviously how to help the town.

What I know: coju shouldn't have been killed in day 1, and Pyro couldn't be a cartel leader. Oh wait, that's a new game..!

But we can still infer some things in D1, based upon what happens. Here, in that setup, well...I can vote for anyone, what will give any read is the final one.

So i'd better wait. Babyhell is the new-dle.
You forgot to add that Noodle can he half baked on any given day.

You forgot to add that Noodle can he half baked on any given day.
If I knew him up to that point, that wouldn't surprise me much to see his - often - non-existent play.

Anyway, I am leading the votes as of now. So in some way, I am close to be half-lunched already!

Was that actually a thing? I thought you lot were just joking
I figured Noodle was joking also, but then d2lover seemed to verify it. @Noodle have you confirmed your role PM yet? @Zhao_Yue also for that matter?

It was interesting to look at the 2d3 stats thread. Slightly fewer NL on D1 than we are used to around here..
Spoiler: Day 1 stats
  • Town-scum-NL rate: 60-26-1 (random lynching would give 68-19-0; the difference is [-8.81%]-[7.66%]-[1.15%])
  • If town is lynched D1, they go 34-26 (56.7%)
  • If scum is lynched D1, they go 4-22 (15.4%)
  • If there is no lynch D1, town goes 1-0 (100.0%)
Although, it would appear we are guaranteed (100%) town win rate if we NL on D1? :LOL:

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High