The Weather Outside Is Frightful! Die Hard Christmas Mafia Game - Day 4 (Game over - Scum Win)

W359Gcvl.jpg
mS9h32il.jpg
Dude you can't counter spell a trap, you gotta use a hand trap.

I'm leaning towards post restriction too. But I suppose it would have to be kinda in character for someone from the movie.

Vote Count 1.1

D2DC 1 (Babyhell)
Skjolde: 1 (huckit)
Noodle: 1 (Pyrotechnician)
coju: 2 (thefranklin, Zhao_Yue)
Babyhell: 2 (Leopold Stotch, d2lover)
Leopold Stotch: 1 (coju)

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch and 7 to lock.

Not voting:

Noodle, D2DC, Skjolde.

I kinda wanna see what happens with Babyhell around for another day cycle.

With that in mind, coju is the other one with 2 votes on him.

Vote: coju

So you choose the safe no commitment option, even though it was a hypothetical question. Duly noted.

And you chose the typical "Stop grilling me you're suspicious too!" defensive stance. Are you looking for a role reveal? Why did you specifically say "Dirty Cop"? If I were to guess, the mafia team would most likely be Hans, Karl and the guy killed for the machine gun. I don't remember the original Die Hard very well, were there any other notable henchmen or someone on the police force that was on the terrorist side?

I'm guessing you're looking for a no lynch, as evidenced by you starting a new vote train on Leo splitting the vote to 5 people. If you were a townie seeking self preservation, you would have tried to push the vote to someone else who had votes on them. Seeking a no lynch tends to be a mafia team favored strategy.

@Babyhell: If you had to choose between a day 1 no lynch or voting to lynch coju, which would you choose?
Grill all you want. Where is your answer to my question? You seem to be speaking everyone here. Speak away.
I'm not looking for a no lynch day. I still think Leo is abnormally quite. I've played enough here to see votes come and go as quick and slow as the breeze blows.

Re: "townie seeking self preservation": You would have used my vote for X as attempting to start a train and jumping on a bandwagon. Damned if I do, damned if I don't.

Unvote: Leopold Stotch
Vote: babyhell

If he does have a win-con of getting lynched d1, let's give it to him. Gives us room to find the others.

If he does have a win-con of getting lynched d1, let's give it to him. Gives us room to find the others.
I don't really know what is going on there either. I'm leaning towards it being some sort of vote/post restriction. Maybe he has to survive longer than me? Like I said, I don't think he's scum. Possibly a neutral with an odd win-con Best case scenario, it's still a big distraction for town.

Well, I'm trying to do a read through but don't think I'm gonna make it in time. There's quite a few players that kinda coasted through D1 (to be honest, myself included). But, I don't have anything solid to go on. Seeing as how this game will probably have a bunch of twists, I'm not even sure how I feel about a D1 lynch.

I am tempted to just vote for Babyhell, because I don't see any benefit to his spam other than it derails the actual game.

@Babyhell - are you trying to hide some sort of secret message in your posts or something? Like, what is going on? Seriously.

J
J
D

A
H

F
F
J

Final Vote Count 1.3

D2DC: 1 (Babyhell)
Skjolde: 1 (huckit)
Noodle: 1 (Pyrotechnician)
Coju: 3 (thefranklin, Zhao_Yue, Skjolde)
Babyhell: 3 (Leopold Stotch, d2lover, Coju)

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High