The Weather Outside Is Frightful! Die Hard Christmas Mafia Game - Day 4 (Game over - Scum Win)

More like a Jester.

We had that before, but I'm not sure if gorny would include it.
You could be the case of a type of village drunk or idiot, where you're role is handicapped by having to write nonsense or stick to a certain persona.
Alright, good read.

Well it doesn't fit the fact that I stated
I'm going to be killed at night, either this one or the following one.
With such role, my goal would be to die from a lynch right ? Therefore pointing out at a specific person while trying to get multiple votes on me would sounds... weird.

But yes, I got what you mean in your last sentence. I guess I can state that Gorny didn't gave me such restriction without being MK, so no, I'm free to play the way I want to. That's just what I explained earlier, a combo new attitude + having fun around D2DC.

As of now it doesn't work, it goes towards @coju, but...
For the sake of science, I'll go for D2DC. I don't trust those heavy trash talkers, maybe coju shall see his score revised soon.
So I'm half surprised...

I guess I can state that Gorny didn't gave me such restriction without being MK, so no, I'm free to play the way I want to.
Alright after a re-read, I should add that I could be lying about this as... well... about everything anyone could, so it's all based upon the trust you have in me. I can't do anything with that :-/

I'm not convinced yet convinced babyhell is scum.
I do enjoy the tradition of voting Noodle, but I would like to see a game where the soup doesn't get tossed out day one.
Leopold Stotch feels more reserved than I suspect she normally is. Sus redflag.

Vote: Leopold Stotch
It's interesting that you would place your vote on a new person rather that vote for someone who has at least 1 vote.

My theory is before my original post, 6 players voted for 5 different players. Statistically I can speculate 1 mafia member voted, and it's possible it was 2. I'll make a bold statement and say 2 members of the mafia split their vote between the 5 players with the third member waiting in the wings to push or lock a vote.

Coju, if you want us to believe you are townie and shouldn't lynch you, the 4 other voters were Baby, Huck, Pyro and Frank. Who out of the 4 should we vote for, and who is most likely townie?

It's interesting that you would place your vote on a new person rather that vote for someone who has at least 1 vote.

My theory is before my original post, 6 players voted for 5 different players. Statistically I can speculate 1 mafia member voted, and it's possible it was 2. I'll make a bold statement and say 2 members of the mafia split their vote between the 5 players with the third member waiting in the wings to push or lock a vote.

Coju, if you want us to believe you are townie and shouldn't lynch you, the 4 other voters were Baby, Huck, Pyro and Frank. Who out of the 4 should we vote for, and who is most likely townie?
So, you must be the Chief of Police. (Who made you team leader?)
I'll play along though. I don't want to vote for any of them today. Which is why I didn't jump on a train but laid a little track hoping y'all would see what I see.

What can you do to prove you're not a dirty cop? @Zhao_Yue

I was about to offer some advice to @Babyhell, then I saw the jester etc posts

I seriously doubt you would be undertaking your "crusade" against me as scum, it's just too aggressive. However, it isn't exactly pro-town either. Your tunneling on me so hard with no information to go on.. perhaps out of spite? I have no idea.

Once the possible roles started to get mentioned, I immediately thought of:
https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Condemner

Your reference to dying tonight or the next perhaps means you only have a certain number of phases to get my lynched? :unsure:

I was about to offer some advice to @Babyhell, then I saw the jester etc posts

I seriously doubt you would be undertaking your "crusade" against me as scum, it's just too aggressive. However, it isn't exactly pro-town either. Your tunneling on me so hard with no information to go on.. perhaps out of spite? I have no idea.

Once the possible roles started to get mentioned, I immediately thought of:
https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Condemner

Your reference to dying tonight or the next perhaps means you only have a certain number of phases to get my lynched? :unsure:
I completely forgot about 3rd party members.

Vote: Babyhell
You made a mistake: Babyhell shall be written "D2DC". Join the crusade, with coju, and we shall set D2DC free from his hard questionning.

L1VGQf8l.jpg

I seriously doubt you would be undertaking your "crusade" against me as scum
Because I'm a townie maybe?

And as a townie, killing someone is better than not, there are multiple players that can confirm that - including yourself right?

I chose you, that doesn't make me a Condemner - Condemner would be a scum, and I'm a townie, so that doesn't match. Maybe I'll change my mind, but most probably tomorrow IF you happen to survive, and so we can have a better read on things.

As of now, you are my target, and I need 5 people to vote like me, so...

🔥 Just vote D2DC 🔥

I just realized I completely forgot to point out the required number of votes for a lynch and lock.

11 alive.
6 votes to lynch, 7 votes will cause a lock.

I will try to give a vote count before I leave work, but I'm swamped here and might not be able to do so until after I get home.

So, you must be the Chief of Police. (Who made you team leader?)
I'll play along though. I don't want to vote for any of them today. Which is why I didn't jump on a train but laid a little track hoping y'all would see what I see.

What can you do to prove you're not a dirty cop? @Zhao_Yue
So you choose the safe no commitment option, even though it was a hypothetical question. Duly noted.

And you chose the typical "Stop grilling me you're suspicious too!" defensive stance. Are you looking for a role reveal? Why did you specifically say "Dirty Cop"? If I were to guess, the mafia team would most likely be Hans, Karl and the guy killed for the machine gun. I don't remember the original Die Hard very well, were there any other notable henchmen or someone on the police force that was on the terrorist side?

I'm guessing you're looking for a no lynch, as evidenced by you starting a new vote train on Leo splitting the vote to 5 people. If you were a townie seeking self preservation, you would have tried to push the vote to someone else who had votes on them. Seeking a no lynch tends to be a mafia team favored strategy.

@Babyhell: If you had to choose between a day 1 no lynch or voting to lynch coju, which would you choose?

If you had to choose between a day 1 no lynch or voting to lynch coju, which would you choose?
Really you don't want to see D2DC out instead of coju?

Well, IF it happens AND coju doesn't join the Holy Crusade (join @Zhao_Yue, join...)... yes, coju is a possible target, as I stated earlier. Even if I don't see him being a scum, better any lynch than no lynch. And better D2DC lynch than any lynch.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High