The Weather Outside Is Frightful! Die Hard Christmas Mafia Game - Day 4 (Game over - Scum Win)

It seemed like a quiet night, aside for the party going on up on the 33rd floor of The Nakatomi Building. However outside, it was a different story One poor soul, that of Agent Johnson did not live to see what would happen next. He was shot in the neck with a horse tranquilizer dart, and as he lay there unable to move or blink, the sound of footsteps approached. Zhao_Yue was sliced across the throat from ear to ear and left to drain on the sidewalk of Nakatomi Plaza.

Zhao_Yue has been killed, he was Agent Johnson, Vanilla Town.

It is now day and you may post freely.

With 10 left alive is takes 6 to lynch and 7 to lock.
Day 2 will end at 8:30 PM CST on December 20, 2021.

Woooo, I’m alive! And noodle and D2DC are alive?? And, I’m eating twinkies for breakfast?!! Well this is going to be interesting day.

Well after some thinking, how I see the situation after @Zhao_Yue NK.

He was the most obvious Townie. Killing him was not of much interest from my point of view, better have a kill on a low participation townie, but well that's my style, and I'm not that experienced.

Anyway, he had a real focus on @coju, so with that fact it enforces the read of a defensive move from scums to save coju. I don't buy it. It is the perfect move to have a townie lynched today.

So all I can say is that for me it enforces the need to lynch an experienced player. Will it be Noodle? Will it be Skoldje? Will it be...

Vote: D2DC

Well, Zhao wasn’t wrong about that. I don’t understand his kill, but I’m also afraid to agree with Baby’s conclusion as I feel like he has some sort of 3rd faction independent of the rest of us goals.

I need some higher level thinking here.

Use item ‘white powder’.

Hey Noodle bubbe, I have something you want , how about you tell me if you’re mafia or not, and then we can avoid a pasta party??

No, you are free to vote for me or not, that's not the point.

But if you could make the sixth or seventh to lynch yourself, that would be perfect.
Then, can you explain your comments before EoD? You were counting down the seconds (apparently waiting on something to happen). Then, you congratulate me for surviving when I wasn't even under threat of getting lynched.

The conclusion is that something else could have killed me, and you know what that something is.

Yeah what the hell. Let's see how day 2 develops, but for now my money is on Babyhell, of nothing else than to get more information.
I think coju is a bit too obvious, since he and zhao had an interaction day 1. If coju is scum targeting zhao would point towards himself.
Just my 2 cents. I'm very open to changing my 🗳

Vote: Babyhell

In that case..

Vote: Babyhell
I guess I have until the end of the day to convince people not to get too bold on me..! But already 2...say 1.5, as @Skoldje is opened to a vote change. Maybe 2 if the non-bolded vote is a fair warning. But I guess I'll have to deal with d2lover.

Let's take the time when I'll have some. But to be honest, since my last shared analysis, nothing really moved, so... I'll wait until @Noodle, @coju and @Leopold Stotch speak a bit first...hopefully -_-

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High