The PvP Thread

I've made a simple V/T with Shako/Griffon, 2/10 Ammy, un-upHoZ and GriefPB. Breakpoints are on the spot and life reaches almost 5k with Oak. It can reach 49% DR eventually, but I'm out of Bers atm. Skills are: max FoH/Fana/HolyShock, 25 Conv with +skills, 1 pt Vigor for some synch and 8 unspent - most likely will go to either Smite or HS.

One funny quote from an old forum VT guide:
"Bowa: Easiest match-up. Don't bother fohing, just charge up to them and smite. Any good one will switch to a shield and walk away from you. FoH, to stall them with animation, tele smite."

I can't wait to put that into practice:LOL:

Nice, looking forward to seeing him in action. I find it a very challenging build to play but also very rewarding, and very satisfying when things go right.

Any good one will switch to a shield and walk away from you.

Ah yes, extremely easy... except very, very rarely you run into a "good" bowazon that uses a shield and doesn't stand there on bow switch dying to charges and smites. ;)
FoH, to stall them with animation, tele smite."
As you know this is my general approach, but it's not telling you that "clik on desynching slippery amazon" is the hard part. :D

GG's today with @ffs . I like how 1.14 bowa performs and you may correct me if you think otherwise, but I think she is viable. Cube BO was enough so far, but full stash BO would be required against her counters in BvA and MB Trap. Mainly because of the length of the duels.

All my chars are 1.14 now. Combined with Mirs and especially Ffs' characters, we may draw a pretty good picture of the 1.14 PvP SP landscape. There are some weak matchups, but generally all 7 classes are viable. That is great, since anyone can pick their favourite class and be effective with it.

I liked this 1.14 journey past the several months. I think I answered most of my questions and what remains is just to enjoy the game whenever I feel like it, if there's anyone to play with. @Miron and @ffs , what are your thoughts? Do you have any unanswered questions? What are your plans? I'd like to know where you are at.
Hi guys,

Looking back after all those months, I can say I learned a lot about PvP, I thought my chars back then and how I fought was good enough but boy was I wrong. Our games and desiccations helped me to improve in all aspects.

I still need to lvl my chars into 92 at least, but overall I feel they as good as I can get them atm. I know better were my weakness and which skill combinations give satisfying results.

Regarding future plans, I feel that ghost is still not fully mastered and would like to make melee druid as new pvp char.

Reactions: ffs
GGs yesterday. Nice to see you enjoying VT as well. Going back to other characters, they are so easy to control in comparison. :D I liked playing BvC though, will bring him again next time.

I should be able to play more frequently again, now that it gets colder and less active in general.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High