The PvP Thread

Good games yesterday with @Miron and @ffs .

Hamachi did the job again. Why haven't we thought of it earlier? Also if it ever comes to a tournament, it can be helpful. Each party could potentially host and the results can be averaged.

Also for you Mir. I did a quick search for some namelocking vid on YT and found this. It will give you a rough idea.

Reactions: Miron
Yeah that channel (Cooley) has a lot of good PvP content in general. When I started PvP I got a lot of useful info there and remember that vid as well.

Btw as it seems weekends are still very busy for most of us, but with Hamachi working, feel free to let me know if anyone wants to play on short notice any time. I usually work rather long hours but that means I rarely make any after-work plans during the week, so chances aren't bad I'll be up for couple of games. :)

@Delsy @Miron anyone else, perhaps breaking our usual groove/schedule, but anyone up for games today/tomorrow? Looks like I won't be able to play next weekend, but eager to practice some Paladin namelocking. :p

I’m on holiday for the next few weeks, will probably come back to PvP in September.

Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High