Make America Goo Again [Game Thread]

Where is our friend Huck a duck anyway, haven't heard anything from them. And don't be giving me any excuse about "sleeping" or "working". Those are both optional and we all know it!

Optional!! What are you, some sort of welfare Queen living off the hard labor of the rest of us?? When I was a kid, we had seventeen of us living in a shoebox, working three jobs at once just to make daily rent!!

And d2, again, the random vote, but why?? You must be some sort of perverted dictator who kills at random for pleasure? Aren’t you worried that by random voting you’re ceding some power to me... unless you know more about this goo than I do?...

Yeah, but they only ever made 3. Its a shame because I feel like they could have easily made 3 or even say 6 more.

{arggg, I tried to rewatch Star Wars from episode 1 and it was sooooo bad}

Hollywood is full of liberals, they hate America and all that makes it great! Communists, we should’ve listened to McCarthy and arrested all of them in the 50s!

{arggg, I tried to rewatch Star Wars from episode 1 and it was sooooo bad}

Hollywood is full of liberals, they hate America and all that makes it great! Communists, we should’ve listened to McCarthy and arrested all of them in the 50s!

Are you actually going to add anything useful tot he game, or are you going to sit there and spout political crap out of your rear end all day?

Reactions: HuckIt
I mean, I’m having fun. You can help me speculate about D2’s vote and whether he gains some sort of goo power from voting for me repeatedly, or if I vote him in frustration, will he steal my vote??

the game would have ended?

Well then, D2 is town, I’m obviously town, I know spaghetti eating Noodle is town, Gorny couldn’t possibly be town after disliking my MAGA politics, and the town didn’t burn down last night, so feels unlikely Pyro is Goo...is it true D2DC? Mission accomplished? We can all go home now?

Optional!! What are you, some sort of welfare Queen living off the hard labor of the rest of us?? When I was a kid, we had seventeen of us living in a shoebox, working three jobs at once just to make daily rent!!

And d2, again, the random vote, but why?? You must be some sort of perverted dictator who kills at random for pleasure? Aren’t you worried that by random voting you’re ceding some power to me... unless you know more about this goo than I do?...

I'm a lazy bum, I don't want to work and pull myself up by my bootstraps, I just want to collect my extra $600 per week of unemployment and live the good life.

(P.S. I'm not unemployed I'm just making fun jokes)

Are you actually going to add anything useful tot he game, or are you going to sit there and spout political crap out of your rear end all day?

Gorny being all rough on the new guy are we?

There's a lot going on here, and I love all of it.

Just trying to be more like you Noodle, per your own advice of course.

I mean sure, we’re all town, we’re just hanging out enjoying some casual conversation and eating breakfast....

No, one of us is mafia, otherwise, the game would have ended?

Well then, D2 is town, I’m obviously town, I know spaghetti eating Noodle is town, Gorny couldn’t possibly be town after disliking my MAGA politics, and the town didn’t burn down last night, so feels unlikely Pyro is Goo...is it true D2DC? Mission accomplished? We can all go home now?

Game is over? Sweet, damn you guys are just the best. I didn't even see anything happen and the game is ending!

Alright, lets at least get half way serious here.

I mean, I’m having fun. You can help me speculate about D2’s vote and whether he gains some sort of goo power from voting for me repeatedly, or if I vote him in frustration, will he steal my vote??

Did you read the wiki on the goo abilities that D2DC linked? I posted a couple of them here and no one responded to me. Do you think Mr.d2lover is the embodiment of orange goo? Or do you think something else is possibly in play.

I gain nothing from repeting my vote, and you can vote on me, but I'm town, so what you gain from this?

So you gain nothing from repeating your vote? Doesn't sound very town to me.

Oh, oh...so you are saying you gain no abilities from repeating your vote...hm, very odd choice of wording.

half way serious here.

Ok ok. I did read the wiki, and stupidly randomly voted anyway cause I’m new and figured I need to keep poking to get reactions to gauge people. But now I wonder if my vote has been given to d2 for the duration.... so D2 has two votes, and if someone else votes for me, then I’m toast. But if only one person votes for me, and I die, then everyone else knows it’s one of those two people... so wouldn’t it be better for d2 to bandwagon for the first kill rather than trying to convince people to vote for a random? Or maybe d2 wants no one lynched today and just needs to goo up another random vote while discovering if we have any doctors / detectives etc so then d2 can solo kill them or whoever hasn’t goo’d their vote to d2! If the ‘goo’ can delay the election, er lynching, they may be able to collect all the voting power!!

Damn the electoral college and all it’s goo!! Time for the congress of town to take back control!!

::resumes listening to Alex Jones::

Noodle, I'm not really set on voting you, but a one word post that says absolutely nothing? Help me out here.

Honestly, Pyro, I don't have a strong mafia read on anyone. I'd like to seem mysterious and pretend I know something I don't, but I can't stress enough how little I know.

Honestly, Pyro, I don't have a strong mafia read on anyone. I'd like to seem mysterious and pretend I know something I don't, but I can't stress enough how little I know.

Any thoughts on any previous posts by anyone?

Any thoughts on any previous posts by anyone?

Pyro's multiple quote post. Posts like tat always seem like someone trying to point people's attention anywhere but at themselves, which seems like a mafia move o me. Especially in a small game with only one mafioso who would like literally anyone else to be targeted.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High