Make America Goo Again [Game Thread]

Pyro's multiple quote post. Posts like tat always seem like someone trying to point people's attention anywhere but at themselves, which seems like a mafia move o me. Especially in a small game with only one mafioso who would like literally anyone else to be targeted.

tat?

ratatatatat?

Honestly, Pyro, I don't have a strong mafia read on anyone. I'd like to seem mysterious and pretend I know something I don't, but I can't stress enough how little I know.

Thank you Noodle, thats all I can really ask from you and I know it.

Pyro's multiple quote post. Posts like tat always seem like someone trying to point people's attention anywhere but at themselves, which seems like a mafia move o me. Especially in a small game with only one mafioso who would like literally anyone else to be targeted.

You do know I was quoting them trying to be funny, because the two newer guys beat the game! They won! Didn't you see it?

My post directly following that is where I actually ask a "more serious" question hoping for an answer.

for now:

Unvote: Noodle

*gets a canister of expanding shave cream gel, extra foamy*

*inserts WD-40 straw into nozzle*

*proceeds to squirt shaving cream deep into Noodle's right ear*

Vote: huckit

For nothing more than liking posts.

i mean the ball has to get rolling somewhere.

Anyone have a better suggestion?

@HuckIt there's less than an hour left in the day. You're at l-1

Should i keep my vote on you or should I vote someone else, and why?

@d2lover and thoughts? You have been quiet.

@Noodle any thoughts or votes? There's an hour left and we are not really getting anywhere.

@Pyrotechnician same comment as above.

Vote: huckit

For nothing more than liking posts.

i mean the ball has to get rolling somewhere.

Anyone have a better suggestion?

That sounds like awfully poor reasoning...I know we don't usually use the like/reaction/whatever functions after that one game, but still, pretty flimsy. Not quite sure about you after this post, I've probably been giving you too much slack since you've at least been active rather than lurking around.

I would much prefer a d2lover vote. Random vote, two days straight, hardly around, at least huckit responds when asked a question.

Noodle also at least responded once I called him out on his usual play. Which is more than I can usually get out of him, not that it says much either.

We are going two days with no lynch though. We have to do something or this game will just drag forever. I'm placing my vote here, but if I have to switch because we have no other option then fine, we are really close to day end though.

Vote: d2lover

That sounds like awfully poor reasoning...I know we don't usually use the like/reaction/whatever functions after that one game, but still, pretty flimsy. Not quite sure about you after this post, I've probably been giving you too much slack since you've at least been active rather than lurking around.

i have my reasons for that, and they are valid:

I don't want another situation like the one that happened in The Boarderlands where I played as TSS.

i have my reasons for that, and they are valid:

I don't want another situation like the one that happened in The Boarderlands where I played as TSS.

Yeah I get it, its valid, but I highly doubt huckit knows all the forum and game history.

Like I said, I'll switch if I have to, but rather it be d2lover.

That's why I gave him a way out, as well as asked the others. None of which are blessing us with their presence.

Or left over starch water...

>.>
<.<

** End of day **

No more posts.

Final Vote count:
Code:
1. Gorny
2. Noodle
3. Pyro
4. Huckit - 3 (d2lover, Gorny, Pyro)
5. d2lover
Huckit has been eliminated. He was TOWN COP.

Please PM any night actions you may have. Countdown till start of day.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: HuckIt
** Game Over / Goo Win **
Game is being called early as nothing can prevent a Goo/MAGA victory. At this point they control the elimination vote.

Final status:
Code:
1. Gorny (Goo - Alive)
2. Noodle (Town - Alive)
3. Pyro (MAGA - Alive)
4. Huckit - (Town - Eliminated)
5. d2lover - (MAGA - Alive)

Roles/Night Actions:
Code:
1. Gorny (Goo, recruits anybody that performs night action on him)
2. Noodle (EVEN night Reporter, investigates corruption [goo or not goo])
    - N2 Invest Pyro: Not corrupt
3. Pyro (ODD night Tracker)
    - N1 Track Gorny: recruited to MAGA faction
4. Huckit (ODD night Cop, investigates alignment [maga (including goo) or not maga])
    - N1 Invest Noodle: not MAGA
5. d2lover (EVEN night watcher)
    - N2 Watches Gorny: recruited to MAGA faction

Goo/MAGA chat - https://www.quicktopic.com/53/H/Sb8dpBqpCsD

Reactions: d2lover
Thoughts:
Several people made some comments about being hesitant to use elimination vote. That was absolutely a good plan on D1. And, I gotta point out post #46 where @Pyrotechnician basically laid out the exact game mechanics. He was the only player to exhibit any reluctance to use their night action though. However, the PRs were not intended to be a "trick", they just didn't go/weren't used in the town's favor.

I was a bit surprised everyone was playing so close to the vest, being there were no NKs out there to be worried about. @HuckIt hinted at this in his "we are all town" post, when he said "I know" Noodle is town. But, If at that point he had come out and claimed cop, you guys could have had 2 confirmed townies, and with Pyro having flipped on N1, the elimination vote would have had a 2/3 chance of success.

Also, per his Role PM, Noodle was immune to Goo effects. So, if the mechanics had been discussed a bit more, maybe he could have come forward telling people not to use PRs until he had his chance to use his. Actually, if the town never eliminated, and nobody except Noodle used their PR, it would have been a guaranteed town win.

All in all, there were 3 town night actions, and 2 of them targeted Gorny (Goo). Must be his animal magnetism.. Whatever the case, the combination of unlucky? night targets, and not enough talk/cooperation among townies led to their demise.

Finally, I hope this wasn't as painful as the Narcos game! :p

Reactions: HuckIt
Not going to say where, but on D1, I totally breadcrumbed that I was goo.

I posted this...somewhere but hidden in plain sight:
2nxsz6.jpg

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High