Make America Goo Again [Game Thread]

*Especially not fair.

Also really bad form to alter the voting mechanic like that while the game is in progress, had you stated that at the start, I would not have signed up.

Adding to what Pyro just said, in a 1v1 situation it would obviously be 1 (town) vs 1 (scum) and the scum would win by default because of the 50% rule. That being the town can't control enough of the votes to ensure a town win.

Adding to what Pyro just said, in a 1v1 situation it would obviously be 1 (town) vs 1 (scum) and the scum would win by default because of the 50% rule. That being the town can't control enough of the votes to ensure a town win.

Actually because of the 50% rule, the game would not even get to a 1v1 situation, as soon as the total number of players drops to a point where the scum players control more votes than the town does, the town loses. So if at night there are three, and by morning one is gone, leaving a 1v1, scum win it.

Lets have a pot roast while we are at it!

*Especially not fair.

Also really bad form to alter the voting mechanic like that while the game is in progress, had you stated that at the start, I would not have signed up.
I agree. I was hoping the situation wouldnt come up. But, since I didnt state it up front, lets just call it a draw if it does.
0313b37ecc190e39ed79d5f9e844bbc7f289ee00b5a4725dea2f930e9d341fcc.jpg

P.S. cut me some slack. Newbie mod here.. ;)

This is what will happen to the mod (imperial commander):

I think Noodle is itching for a vote here.

Where is our friend Huck a duck anyway, haven't heard anything from them. And don't be giving me any excuse about "sleeping" or "working". Those are both optional and we all know it!

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High