Halloween Saw themed Mafia game.

Re: Halloween Saw themed Mafia game.

I'll be more active now that the weekend is over.

The sleep change was for the better. After the change from DST, I became sleepy earlier than I used to, and got back into my normal sleeping rythms.

Hurray for winter time and the darker days.

BOOO about the snow. >_<

It also helped me get into my normal schedule.

Gorny, so many mistakes lately. Whats the deal?

Also, why flaunt around your bus driver abilities? Why not keep secret who you switch so that it can be used against mafia/cult, like you did with Feysal. The majority of us believe and trust you.

I believe your roleclaim, and trust you to be pro-town
But in this game anything can get you killed.

Whats up man?

I'm tired...and bored as hell at work.

Why flaunt?

I'll reveal that when the game is over.

There is a method to my madness.

How would this work? BA would choose a person and they would get an anti-town read if investigated?

Unfortuately Bad Ash was revealed to be normal mafia. So that theory is shot down.

That is how the framer would work, yes. And was he revealed as normal mafia? The lynch story mentioned he was a mafia member. I'm not sure if that rules out him having an anti-town power. His claim of him being revealed as pro-town if investigated already points at godfather.

We're probably not going to learn the truth of this until the game is over. However, the more I think about the way people have played, the less sense my results make. Marahumm may have been framed, Bad Ash did try to raise suspicion about him. Uraj? I don't know. If I'm not going to trust my result of Marahumm, how sure can I be of Uraj?

It's interesting your supposed win condition involves Amanda. Bad Ash's fake claim also involved Amanda.

4 nights 3 tries? Missed a night?

Can a person have their own win condition and be Pro-town?

I also noticed these things. The dual win condition looks somewhat odd, but I've seen it before - though that was an extremely bizarre role. I'm not sure I buy this claim.

kind of a long post ahead, so brace yourselves....

but first... a little music for the crowd.

*hand on forehead* has nothing to do with the game, im just rocking out today. :punk:

[YOUTUBE]FOdWxf1tRmI&feature[/YOUTUBE]

Oooookkkaaaayyyyy... Clearly the whole youtube thing doesn't work for me....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLWwWsM22eY

Try that instead.

LOL! you know what is funny? i watched that while this was playing in the background. it fit so well. LOL!!

YAWP, can you give your son a hug?

Your not his son anymore, you need to ask mara for your pocket money now!

lol! Zhao, since your "father" is absent, i'll do it. XD (i mean.... if you REALLY wanna get technical here. XD)

I wonder if Ankeli's win condition involved the doctor, and now he(she) is dead he was killed.

My best bet is lovers. Jeff Reinhart (Ankeli) and Lynn Denlon (Goryani) were married. If they were lovers, then the death of one would result in the other committing suicide.

that is perfect. according to my crappy notes, they both claimed that and they
the girl ended up dying in Saw 3. not sure about the guy, but still.

I think I've got an idea...

Let's split our votes... Six of us go for Uraj, the other six go for Trionth. We blackmail them into telling us their roles. And I mean, EVERYTHING about their roles. Short of copy and pasting their PMs. If they have a problem with it, we lynch 'em.

What do you all say?

hmm... Trionth or Uraj? i think im okay with this.

Tuck me in too?

i want to be tucked in. /sad

Someone give this guy a calendar.

*hands Gorny a calendar for this month*

:grin:

I woyuld say this: YAWP is no novice.

Atleast it seems so when you count some of his posts outside the game (Noodle Compound Thread) and the user group he created.

So what to do with a smoke screen?

Test it with a fan and see if it will hold of vanish like a fart in the wind?

jesus, Gorny, you gotta warn us before you pop one off like that!

*plants fan in front of Gorny*

Speaking of that, I'm open to suggestions on who I should try and role switch.

So who should I switch myself with tonight?

why in the wild hell are you guys doing this? you know this leaves options for the mafia to screw you guys over! bad, Gorny and YAWP! VERY! BAD! BOYS! :nono:

now down to real business...

i did not want to be up and open about my claim right away because, well....

I'm Jill Kramer, ex-wife of John Kramer, aka Jigsaw. for right now, i am pro-town with no special powers.

i got to thinking and did some wiki-reading and i THINK for anything to be triggered, Kramer has to die.
at the end of one of the movies (either 4, 5, or 6) she gets a box with his plans in it AFTER he dies. she kills Mark Hoffman.

i had figured that if i DID become 3rd party neutral or anti-town, my "mission" would be to kill Hoffman, but he's already dead and nothing has happened. my alignment has not changed and i still have no powers. so if we lynch Kramer, there is a good possibility i MIGHT be turned anti-town.

again, this is all theories and thoughts. i don't know what will happen or what has to happen in order for me to receive something IF it is still possible. Hoffman's dead. what else is there for me to do? (again, i have not seen 4-6 so i don't know the WHOLE story, ya know?)

Eh, I believe you (and expected as much.) If it were anyone else (zhao seems pretty devious too, so maybe him) I wouldn't.

I wish we could get someone to mess up their claim... What happened to Dragomir and Uraj? Uraj was revealed anti-town by a cop read, but we haven't yet figured out if the cop is insane or sane or random yet?

Preview Edit:

Zhao, Feysal, I targeted Bad Ash (the third night), but that wasn't important information since he's dead, and I neglected to mention. Its also the reason I voted Feysal instead of Bad Ash (I wasn't at the computer to switch to BA at the end though) Not getting a read back led me to believe he was town, his roleclaim didn't further this feeling... I figured he should get a chance to prove himself with an examination of someone.

When I recieved my role I was under the impression that only 1 mafia person existed (why else give me such a specific target?) and the idea of them recruiting sounded/sounds very plausible. My theory: Amanda can recruit mafia. Putting a role in to cut off the recruiting would help balance the game, IF I could figure out which of you is lying (leaning towards Uraj) After the recruitment stops then we have (supposedly 3 cops) to help us find the recruited.

If someone could examine me tonight (preferably someone who knows his alignment [Sane, insane, random]) I would appreciate it.

Preview Edit II:
Leo posted a book. Seriously?!

Preview Edit III:
Nevermind, her book isn't too long. Thank you Gorny, now my original post opening makes sense again :D

Final Preview Edit: TC, you ruined it.

Another thing I thought of. Mara promised to play the role-stealer pro-town.

YAWP, will you?

Night 1: Feysal
Night 2: Uraj
Night 3: Mara.

Feysal was just randomely chosen at night 1, hoping to get lucky.

Uraj was chosen, because I didn't have a good read on him.

Mara because I didn't quite trust his claim.

Where night 2 and 3 chosen because of Feysal's investigations?

For completeness sake, could you list all your other choices for those nights?

Could I get an answer korial?

You could test his claim by having him investigate Trionth or me tonight. Have korialstraz try to talk to whoever ITY is to investigate and hopefully get the role name that night. If the names match, lynch the investigated to confirm ITY. But if the lynched turns out to be mafia, then ITY isn't necessarily confirmed. If the names don't match choose who to lynch, one is certainly mafia. In event the investigated target dies, 50% chance korial could see if ITY's investigation matches the name. I don't consider Leo eligible for this since she's already hinted at a role. Though at the moment Trionth is my leading to suspect to lynch today.

Since no one commented on this yet, is it safe to assume that no one likes this idea and that I can go ahead and roleclaim?

The latest point by Uraj that ITY indicated he knew YAWP had been switched before YAWP said anything is compelling.

I guess you were thinking of Dragomir's quote and not mine for this.

I remembered something. Didn't ITY ask if YAWP was still Matthews before he came forward about the switch? How could he have known that if he is not a cop? This makes me wonder what to believe again.

I guess that does help his case.

maybe we should off the role stealer to take it out of the equation?

Welcome back Uraj.
Since no one commented on this yet, is it safe to assume that no one likes this idea and that I can go ahead and roleclaim?

Sorry Amanda, I did not see that post.

I think you should roleclaim. A slip up would give me more reason to target you.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High