Halloween Saw themed Mafia game.

Re: Halloween Saw themed Mafia game.

I don't care of you get 149 or 151, I don't want any mentioning of those words.

By the way, wasn't flip the one that had McKays role?

Might have been, i think he ended up needing a kleenex at the end of it.

Should have preview edited.

I'm not trying to frame Uraj. I'm trying to help find scum, and hopefully get some ideas of who to target. Randomly picking people isn't the best plan, I might get lucky though.

I'm really starting to believe my recruiting theory (it makes sense to me) and the sooner we find and get rid of Amanda, the sooner we can win. Uraj might be town, but he is most suspicious to me. Feysal is shady too with his funky cop reads and Gorny's fancy switch trick.

Yeah, let's lynch Gorny. He's too smug for my liking.

Did Uraj role claim yet? Is he the only hold out?

Vote: Uraj

on the account im still unsure of his alignment, he proved anti-town with Feysal, and he's been too quiet.

So have you not being reading the thread, Feysal's investigations are not right, which he admits himself.

If you are voting for him for not role-claiming, maybe you should give him the oppertunity to.

And for future games can we not have this wholesale role claiming even Vanilla roles as it just allows the mafia to narrow down there list of targets.

Well I'll put this out there, Marahumm was not lying about being the role-stealer as can be confirmed by Gorny, YAWP and myself. Apparently there was a block on night 1 by Korial on Feysal that makes Mara's claim untrue.

So someone is not being entirely truthful. As far as I can see the easiest way to confirm this is to lynch either Korial or Mara, we could lynch Mara and get Eric Matthews-townie or we could lynch korial and get the role-blocker(alignment unkown).

I would not like to lose another town player so lets go for the unconfirmed alignment player.

Vote: korialstraz

1. Lynch the role stealer. This will prevent anyone from getting out of an anti town role, as there is no way to trust a current role stealer not to steal.

Now I don't get you. You of all people should know that the role stealer does not work on anti-towns, so how could anyone get out of an anti-town role using it? Given that, I don't see lynching YAWP serving any purpose.

2. See what happens with "Amanda" and possible lynch Uraj. If he is Amanda, we're down one more anti town.

Seems I mixed up Dragomir and Uraj. It was Dragomir who pointed out that ITY had asked if YAWP had been switched, which was certainly helpful. I briefly had an improved opinion of Uraj when I thought it was him... I guess I'm fine with lynching Uraj. Marahumm may have been framed, but my result of Uraj could still be the real thing.

Since no one commented on this yet, is it safe to assume that no one likes this idea and that I can go ahead and roleclaim?

Yes, go ahead.

We have no time to try and confirm either ITY or me any more. One of us is probably going to be killed tomorrow night. We should use our remaining time alive to get as many investigations as we can.

Could I get an answer korial?

Yes you can, I totally forgot to answer, since I read it at work.

Night 1: Feysal and Trionth.
Night 2: ITY and Uraj.
Night 3: Marahumm and ITY
Night 4: Leopold Stotch and Trionth.

Poke as many holes in it as you'd like, it doesn't take away from the fact that you more or less can't deny my role. Unless you flat out refuse to believe my claim, which Feysal, Uraj, Marahumm and Leo has confirmed if I'm not misstaken.

Could I have chosen better targets? Yes. But at the time I went for those I found suspicious and/or didn't have a good read on.

Edit to above post:

Ehm. Ok so I re-read it quickly after posting. Didn't mean to sound so defensive. Just came out of a VERY close game on League of Legends, and nothings going to take away from the pleassure of winning it. ;)

I would not like to lose another town player so lets go for the unconfirmed alignment player.

All I can say is bad choice. I'm pro-town and you'd be loosing a powerful pro-town power role alongside narrowing the list for mafia targets.

Yes you can, I totally forgot to answer, since I read it at work.

Night 1: Feysal and Trionth.
Night 2: ITY and Uraj.
Night 3: Marahumm and ITY
Night 4: Leopold Stotch and Trionth.

Why is there two targets per night?

Well I'll put this out there, Marahumm was not lying about being the role-stealer as can be confirmed by Gorny, YAWP and myself. Apparently there was a block on night 1 by Korial on Feysal that makes Mara's claim untrue.

So someone is not being entirely truthful. As far as I can see the easiest way to confirm this is to lynch either Korial or Mara, we could lynch Mara and get Eric Matthews-townie or we could lynch korial and get the role-blocker(alignment unkown).

What does lynching korialstraz give us?

Why is there two targets per night?

Don't you read role claims?

I'll do it again, and can please everyone read the entire thing?

I'm Agent Dan Erickson, Barkeep and pro-town. Each night I get to choose 2 targets, I send the names to TC and he randomely chooses one of them. The person that is chosen will be role blocked, and I get to speak to them for the rest of that night. No communication after that one night is allowed. It's not a mason group thing, it's not recruiting, simple 1 night per person 1 on 1 conversations.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High