Halloween Saw themed Mafia game.

ThunderCat

May 23, 2008
Halloween Saw themed Mafia game.

THE RULES

1) You do not talk about your role or any other relevant information concerning the game outside this thread.

2) If you post at night I will kill you, no matter what.

3) If you edit your post I will kill you (This includes editing for spelling mistakes)

4) If your role allows you to communicate with others during the night, feel free to do so via PM, instant messaging or any other form you choose. Only those roles expressly allowed to communicate privately with each other at night are allowed to. If you have any questions, contact me privately.

5) Once you're dead, stay that way. Dead people tell no tales, or in this case, dead people make no posts. Suck up your death and keep watching and rooting for your team. There's always the next round.

6) Every player gets one lynch vote during the day. Votes and unvotes need to be bolded . If your unvote isn't bold, it doesn't count. The votes and unvotes must be as follows:

Vote: ThunderCat
Unvote: ThunderCat

WRONG!!!
Vote: TC
Vote: ChunderTat
Vote Thundercat
Unvote i_like_pie
WRONG!!!

Anything else won't be tallied towards the lynch. If you try to cheat with ; or whatever else, feel free to, just hope the others won't catch you doing so. Also, names MUST BE CASE SENSITIVE.

7) The required number of votes to seal a lynch for the day is equal to one half the remaining number of people alive (rounded up) plus 1. Once someone reaches this number of votes, they will be lynched no matter what; however, the day will still continue to its scheduled conclusion. Half rounded up equals a lynch, but no lock, so the lynchee has until the days end to persuade the town otherwise.

8) Never post anything in the thread that shouldn't be known to the town. Don't flame in the thread. If you have a problem with anything in the thread, please PM me and I'll do my best to handle it.

9) Any player may claim any role. I.E. Any player may claim to be something that they are not. However,

10) Do not post any information sent to you in a pm. This includes, but is not limited to, numbers of words/letters/punctuation marks. If you want to claim a role, don't copy paste the PM I sent you. If you're a townsfolk aka regular forum member, the only person you should be pm'ing (no private aim or msn conversations between each other) is me. Mafia can pm between themselves (or talk on msn or aim) only during the night.

11) I won't be telling you the starting roles.

12) Day lasts 48 hours and night lasts 24 hours.

13) Do not post at night or edit or I will kill you.

14) You will get mod killed if you are inactive (at least 1 contributive post a day).

15) Read the rules once more. Have Fun! Good luck! May the best team win.

Re: Halloween Saw themed Mafia game.

Players alive:
1. Dragomir
2. Zhao_Yue
3. Feysal
4. Noodle
5. Marahumm
6. korialstraz
7. Gorny
8. Uraj

Day 6 vote tally (4/5)
Gorny - 1 (Dragomir)
Dragomir - 5 (Gorny, Noodle, Uraj, Feysal, Zhao_Yue)

Day 5 vote tally (5/6)
Trionth - 5 (Uraj, Dragomir, korialstraz, Feysal, Zhao_Yue)

Day 4 vote tally(6/7)
Uraj - 2 (Leopold Stotch, Trionth)
Trionth - 5 (Uraj, Gorny, Dragomir, I_Told_You, Zhao_Yue)
korialstraz - 1 (I_Told_You)

Day 3 vote tally(8/9)
Bad Ash - 8 (Yout Average WoW Player, Zhao_Yue, Noodle, I_Told_You, Feysal, korialstraz, Gorny, Uraj)
Feysal - 6 (Dragomir, Ankeli, Bad Ash, Trionth, Leopold Stotch, Marahumm)
Uraj - 1 (Goryani)

Day 2 vote tally (9/10)
Sathoris - 9 (Ankeli, Uraj, Dragomir, Goryani, I_Told_You, Leopold Stotch, Bad Ash, Gorny, Trionth)
Uraj - 1 (Feysal)
Gorny - 6 (Sathoris, Marahumm, Yout Average WoW Player, Noodle, Laarz, korialstraz)
Marahumm - 1 (Zhao_Yue)

Day 1 vote tally(9/10):
Bad Ash - 1 (Dragomir)
Sathoris - 1 (Ankeli)
nurman - 6 (Sathoris, Marahumm, Zhao_Yue, Goryani, Trionth, korialstraz)
Gorny - 1 (nurman)
Your Average WoW Player - 2 (Leopold Stotch, Your Average WoW Player)

Players dead:
Zarniwoop - Found dead on day one.
nurman - Found dead on day two.
Sathoris - Lynched on day two.
Laarz - Found dead on day three.
Bad Ash - Lynched on day three.
Goryani - Found dead on day four.
Ankeli - Found dead on day four.
Your Average WoW Player - Modkilled on day four.
Leopold Stotch - Dropped out on night five.
I_Told_You - Found dead on day five.
Trionth - Lynched on day five.

Last edited:

(ThunderCat, I'm doing this as exactly as you told me and I hope I do it right. If not, you can fix it. :wave: ~Leo)

Players:
0. ThunderCat – John Kramer
1. Dragomir – Zep Hindle
2. Zhao_Yue – Daniel Matthews
3. Feysal – Daniel Rigg
4. Noodle – Steven Sing
5. Marahumm – Art Blank - William Easton - Eric Matthews
6. korialstraz – Dan Erickson
7. Gorny – William Easton – Art Blank
8. Uraj – Timothy Young
9 Trionth – Amanda Young
10. Zarniwoop – Allison Kerry
11.Ankeli – Jeff Reinhart
12. Leopold Stotch – Jill Tuck
13. Laarz – David Tapp
14. I_Told_You – Peter Strahm
15. Sathoris – Adam Faulker
16. Bad Ash – Mark Hoffman
17. Goryani – Lynn Denlon
18. nurman - Lawrence Gordon
19. Your Average WoW Player – Eric Matthews – William Easton

Role mechanics:

1. John Kramer. Mafia Mastermind. Anti Town. Played by the host. Can communicate with other mafia members during the night. Dies along with Amanda Young.
  2. Amanda Young. Mafia member. Anti Town. Can communicate with other mafia members during the night. Involves herself in odd nights NKs. You are Amanda Young. Mafia member. Anti Town. Each odd night (1,3,5 etc) you are to send me the NK target. You are allowed to talk during the night with John Kramer and Mark Hoffman (ThunderCat and Bad Ash)
  3. Mark Hoffman. Mafia member. Anti Town. Can communicate with the other mafia members during the night. Involves himself in even nights NKs. Shows up as Pro Town to an investigation. You are Mark Hoffman. Mafia member. Anti Town. Each even night (2,4,6 etc) you are to send me the NK target. You are allowed to talk during the night with John Kramer and Amanda Young (ThunderCat and Trionth). During an investigation, you will show as Pro Town.
  4. Jill Tuck. Kramers Wife. Neutral. Receives information on how to proceed upon Kramers Death. Becomes a mafia don. You are Jill Tuck. Kramers wife. Neutral. For the moment, you have no special power.
  5. Eric Matthews. Townie. Pro Town. Must remain silent for 48 hours (not including night time) once David Matthews has been revealed either via lynch or claim. You are Detective Eric Matthews. Townie. Pro Town. You have no special power, however, once Daniel Mathews has been revealed, either from a lynch or a role claim, you must remain silent for 48 hours (not including night time) else you will be modkilled.
  6. Peter Strahm. Cop. Pro Town. Can investigate one person each night revealing their alignment+name. Shows up as “mafia member†after a lynch. You are Agent Peter Strahm. Cop. Pro Town. If you are lynched, your identity will be revealed as “Mafia memberâ€. Each night, you are allowed to investigate one person and receive their name+alignment.
  7. Lynn Denlon . Doctor. Pro Town. Can heal one person each night. You are Dr. Lynn Denlon. Doctor. Pro Town. Each night, you are allowed to heal one person saving them from harm.
  8. Jeff Reinhart. Neutral. Seeks revenge for his sons death.May choose to kill the person who locked a lynch. If said person is Timothy Young, they die instantly. Choice must be made via a PM between the time of the lock and the end of the day. You are Jeff Reinhart. Neutral. Each day, you seek revenge for your sons death. You can choose to kill the person who locks a lynch by sending me a PM between the time when the lock has happened and the end of the day. If that person is Timothy Young, they die instantly.
  9. Daniel Matthews. Vanilla Townie. Pro Town. You are Daniel Matthews. Vanilla Townie. Pro Town. No special ability.
  10. Zep Hindle. Village Idiot. Neutral. Must get himself lynched in order to win. When he dies, he takes Alison Gordon with him, causing Lawrence Gordon to die aswell. You are Zep Hindle. Village Idiot. Neutral. In order to win, you must get yourself lynched. (Mod Note: Zep was randomly chosen to be the Mafia Replacement. I, myself (Leo) do not know if Zep is still considered VI. I don't think so, but I'm sure either TC or Drag can clear it up. :))
  11. Lawrence Gordon. Doctor. Pro Town. Can heal one person each night. Trapped, cannot use his ability until he is saved by Lynn Denlon. You are Doctor Lawrence Gordon. Doctor. Pro Town. Each night, you may choose to heal someone saving them from harm. However, at this moment you are trapped and cannot use the said ability. You must wait for someone else to help you escape.
  12. Allison Kerry. Townie. Pro Town. Her hand has been burnt by acid. Cannot vote until healed by a doctor.You are Allison Kerry. Townie. Pro Town. Your hand as been burnt by acid, thus you cannot vote until healed by a doctor.
  13. Art Blank. Bus driver. Pro Town. Can swap two people each night. Cannot talk for the first two days of the game due to his mouth being injured. You are Art Blank. Bus driver. Pro Town. Each night, you may switch two people. Your mouth being injured, you may not speak for the first two days(of the game), unless healed by a doctor. You are allowed to vote but you may not use “vote talkâ€.
  14. Dan Erickson. Barkeep. Pro Town. May choose two people each night. One of them is being chosen randomly and both can talk during that night. Target is role blocked, immune to bus driver switch but vulnerable to NK. You are Agent Dan Erickson. Barkeep. Pro Town. Each night, you may choose two people to interrogate. One will be chosen randomly and you can spend the night talking. No information regarding roles/alignments will be revealed to any of you by me. Target will also be role blocked.
  15. Timothy Young. Townie. Pro Town.Timothy Young. Vanilla Townie. Pro Town. No special power, however, you are the person that killed Dylan Reinhart during an accident. So watch out, someone might claim retribution.
  16. William Easton. Role stealer. Neutral. Has a 75% chance to steal someones role. Once that happens they swap roles. Has priority over most actions.You are William Easton. Role Stealer. Neutral. Each night, you have a 75% chance of stealing a non mafia role. If successful, you will gain that persons role.
  17. Daniel Rigg. Paranoid cop. Pro Town. Can investigate one person each night. Always gets “Anti Town†result except for himself. You are Officer Daniel Rigg. Cop. Pro Town. Each night, you are allowed to investigate one person and receive their alignment.
  18. David Tapp. Cop. Pro Town. Has a 50% hidden chance to investigate one person each night revealing their name. Can talk to Steven Sing during the night. You are David Tapp. Cop. Pro Town. Each night, you may investigate one person, revealing their name. You are also allowed to talk to Steven Sing (Noodle) during the night.
  19. Steven Sing. Townie. Pro Town. Can talk to David Tapp during the night. You are Steven Sing. Townie. Pro Town. During the night, you are allowed to talk to David Tapp (Laarz).
  20. Adam Faulker. Photographer. Pro Town. Each night, receives a picture from a random action. You are Adam Faulker. Photographer. Pro Town. Each night, you will receive a picture of a random action. During the day, you may choose to show it to everyone else.

Night one Actions:

1. Trionth – Amanda – NKs Zarniwoop.
  2. korialstraz – Erickson – Targets Feysal and Trionth. Feysal is chosen and thus role blocked.
  3. Gorny – Easton – Attempts to steal Marahumms role. Success.
  4. Goryani – Lynn – Heals Goryani.
  5. Feysal – Rigg – Investigates Feysal. Failed, blocked.
  6. Marahumm - Art Blank – Swaps Zhao_Yue and Feysal.
  7. Laarz – Tapp – Attempts to investigate Ankeli. Succes. Jeff Reinhart.
  8. I_Told_You – Peter Strahm – Investigates I_Told_You. Peter Strahm, Pro Town.
  9. Sathoris – Adam- Receives: http://growthebusiness.files.wordpre...rrogation4.jpg of action 2.
Night two actions:

1. I_Told_You – Strahm – Investigates Ankeli. Jeff Reinhart, Neutral.
  2. Goryani – Lynn – Heals Marahumm.
  3. korialstraz – Erickson – Targets I_Told_You and Uraj. Uraj is chosen and thus role blocked.
  4. Feysal – Rigg – Investigates Uraj. Anti Town
  5. Bad Ash – Hoffman – Kills nurman.
  6. Gorny – Art – Swaps Gorny and Sathoris.
  7. Laarz – Tapp – Attempts to investigate Bad Ash. Failed.
  8. Marahumm – Easton – Attempts to steal Feysals role. Failed.
  9. Sathoris – Adam – Receives http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090728124604/sawfilms/images/thumb/d/d3/Rigg2.jpg/250px-Rigg2.jpg of action 4.
Night three actions:

1. Goryani – Lynn – Heals Goryani
  2. Gorny – Art – Swaps Gorny and Noodle
  3. I_Told_You – Strahm – Investigates Zhao_You. Daniel Matthews, Pro Town.
  4. Feysal – Rigg – Investigates Marahumm. Anti Town.
  5. Laarz – Tapp – Attempts to investigate Bad Ash. Failed.
  6. Marahumm – Easton – Attempts to steal Feysals role. Failed.
  7. korialstraz – Erickson – Targets Marahumm and I_Told_You. Marahumm is chosen and thus blocked.
  8. Trionth – Amanda – Kills Laarz.
Night four actions:

1. I_Told_You – Strahm – Investigates Marahumm. Eric Matthews, Pro Town.
  2. korialstraz – Erickson – Targets Leopold Stotch and Trionth. Leopold Stotch is chosen and thus roleblocked.
  3. Gorny – Art – Swaps Gorny and I_Told_You.
  4. Gornyani – Lynn – Heals korialstraz.
  5. Feysal – Rigg – Investigates Feysal. Pro Town.
  6. Trionth – Amanda – Kills Goryani.
  7. Marahumm – Easton – Attempts to steal Your Average WoW Players role. Success.
Night five actions:

1. I_Told_You – Strahm – Investigates Feysal. Daniel Rigg, Pro Town.
  2. Feysal – Rigg – Investigates Dragomir. Anti Town.
  3. Trionth – Amanda – Kills I_Told_You
  4. Gorny – Art – Swaps Gorny with Trionth
Night six actions:

1. Dragomir is chosen randomly to take over for the mafia.
  2. Gorny – Art – Swaps Gorny and Zhao_Yue.
  3. Feysal – Rigg – Investigates Zhao_Yue. Anti Town.
Thoughts:

1. Me being part of the mafia team was in order to balance the team since there were two. They did not know who Jill Tuck was or the existence of her. I did not interact with them much; gave them advice on who to avoid killing and lynching since they were not a threat. I said Leo might prove useful and Mara was not a threat. After Bad Ash died, gave Trionth a list of three people to kill in the order he wished. If all three died, I would have given him another list.
  2. The night Leo withdrew from the game (Day Five), I had trouble with the Trionth vote. Four people replied, one was against it. I mainly decided to go with the rules; I did not care if he was mafia or not and anything after your post did not count.
  3. I had immense joy messing with everyone. :)

Last edited:

The preparation for Jigsaws legacy was underway. The plan was for 19 people to be put in the same abandoned compound rigged with different tests for everyone to pass. Contrary to popular belief, Jigsaw planed on letting the worthy survive and leave unharmed, if they passed his test.
Finally, all 19 people were put in the same room as Jigsaw left the compound and went to his HQ to observe the entire show being broadcasted live using cameras placed all over the compound. There would be another 24 hours until everyone would wake up and realize where they were and what was going on.

It is now NIGHTTIME. You may not post for 24 hours.
Night actions are to be sent to me ASAP via PM or in the event that the inbox is full, use the e-mail: [email protected]

PS: When you send my a PM, do your best to keep the whole conversation inside it (keep the quotes). It's easier for me to keep track of stuff.

Last edited:

Everyone finally woke up from the long slumber. Confused, they all started panicking, yelling, screaming and blaming each other. Not knowing where they were and why they were here. Suddenly, one of them found a tape, they pushed the play button and started to listen.

“Greetings and welcome to my game. The reason you are all here is to learn the error of your ways and find out what it means to truly be alive. In this vast compound, I have placed various tests for each and one of you. If you want to get out and continue with your life, you will have to pass this tests and prove to me that you do indeed deserve continue existing. Teamwork is the key, you will not be able to get out on your own. You must relay on each other in order to get out of here alive. Live or die, make your choice.”

Although, something was not really right. It seems one person was still sleeping. Someone went up to him to nudge him in hopes he would wake up. After a few attempts, it seemed that he was dead. Panic ensued even more at the sight of the corpse of Zarniwoop. It was clear that the message was not kidding and that they are in big trouble.

And so, the quest for their lives began. Who will get out? Who will die? Who will merge victorious?

Zarniwoop is dead.

It is now DAYTIME. You may post freely for the next 48 hours. Make your choice, live or die.

Players alive:
1. Dragomir
2. Ankeli
3. Leopold Stotch
4. Laarz
5. I_Told_You
6. Sathoris
7. Bad Ash
8. Zhao_Yue
9. Feysal
10. Goryani
11. Noodle
12. nurman
13. Marahumm
14. Trionth
15. korialstraz
16. Gorny
17. Your Average WoW Player
18. Uraj

With 18 players alive, it takes 9 votes to lynch someone and 10 to lock them.

Last edited:

I guess we start by trying to find the mafia? Seems to be as good a way as any. >_>

And until we start talking, we won't have anything to go by.

That said, I'm a bit busy atm, but I'll be back later.

Usually by speculating how many mafia are in a game this size or why someone was killed or what kind of roles are in the game,stuff like that

Hmm. Gorny and / or Bad Ash usually target me pretty early when they're mafia. Are they townie, or are they simply trying to look like they are?

You guys carry grudges from game to game?

does mario defeat bowser in every game?

noodle is bowser, although instead of fireballs he prefers antique rugs.

do we think there are mafia, or that we will be given tests that not all of us will pass?

Interesting choice of avatar Gorny. Didn't a person in the movie get his mouth sewn shut?

Maybe he can't talk besides doing the usual voting?

I think Trionth's confusion and newbie-ness is feigned as a cover. A cover for being a rampaging homicidal maniac.

As a result, I think Zarinwoop's death is a result of him wearing a redshirt, and the real culprit is Khan.

KHAAAAAAAAAN!
KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High