Friday the 13th strikes again - Item Find Thread - Mar 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not going to spam this thread, but guess that´s worth it! Mate told be I shall Ebug cause Exil overrated and Def on the low end:
Exile is definitely not overrated. It's an excellent runeword. That shield is bananas - well done!

Here is mine:

Exile
Kurast Shield
VexOhmIstDol
Defense: 1258
Chance to Block: 0
Durability: 28 of 28
Required Level: 57
Required Strength: 114
Fingerprint: 0xf6ad1553
Item Level: 79
Version: Expansion 1.10+
15% Chance to cast level 5 Life Tap on striking
Level 16 Defiance Aura When Equipped
+2 to Offensive Aura Skills (Paladin Only)
+30% Faster Block Rate
Freezes target +1
+232% Enhanced Defense
Replenish Life +7
+5% to Maximum Cold Resist
+5% to Maximum Fire Resist
All Resistances +39
25% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
Repairs 1 Durability in 4 Seconds
Ethereal

Ran out of things to imbue, so I resort to claws as I could rack them off LK..

The best one:
Screenshot 2020-09-14 204047.png
Pity no ed to make use of the amp damage. No ITD either.
But so far I'm quite impressed by claw imbues.. Generally they get 3 staffmods and 2 are always +3. (Item level is 80 and imbuing is done at clvl 83+).

Apart from that, my best caster boot craft so far..
Screenshot 2020-09-14 203037.png
Just need more mana and +%mana to be decent

Running trav to level my v/t pala. Found 2 interesting rares:

1. Dire Mar
Bastard Sword
One-Hand Damage: 27 to 93
Two-Hand Damage: 77 to 128
Durability: 21 of 40
Required Strength: 62
Required Level: 48
Sword Class - Slow Attack Speed
Item Version: 1.10+ Expansion
Item Level: 85
Fingerprint: 0x699eebc3
+286% Enhanced Damage
+205 to Attack Rating
+20 to Maximum Damage
Adds 1-155 lightning damage
8% Mana stolen per hit
12% Chance to cast Level 4 Nova on striking

^ Good ED and nice combo with lightning damage but probably going to sell it...

2. Bramble Bludgeon
Cudgel
One-Hand Damage: 21 to 74
Durability: 20 of 24
Required Strength: 25
Required Level: 48
Mace Class - Fastest Attack Speed
Item Version: 1.10+ Expansion
Item Level: 85
Fingerprint: 0x3964cb5a
+255% Enhanced Damage
+241 to Attack Rating
40% Increased Attack Speed
124% Damage to Demons
150% Damage to Undead
+176 to Attack Rating against Demons

^ This one I'm going to keep. What's the effective ED on this one?

Popped open Diablo after a long day and the second AT run paid off! I just changed her gear back to a Blizzard Sorc that can run almost anywhere, from a 200%FCR LK Runner that was on a long cold streak. I guess finding this off a random monster, in a non boss pack, pays off for the earlier drought. Second AT run of the night that is, not since I put her back into a fighting machine.

Attachments

• Screenshot645.jpg
    Screenshot645.jpg
    332.3 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Ran out of things to imbue, so I resort to claws as I could rack them off LK..

The best one:
View attachment 60132
Pity no ed to make use of the amp damage. No ITD either.
But so far I'm quite impressed by claw imbues.. Generally they get 3 staffmods and 2 are always +3. (Item level is 80 and imbuing is done at clvl 83+).

Apart from that, my best caster boot craft so far..
View attachment 60134
Just need more mana and +%mana to be decent
I’ll let @maxicek weigh in as the expert, but that claw seems really nice for a rare-based PSer, with +5, IAS and fade saving skill points (along w DF is using that skill for mobility into packs). Lack of ED limits leech, but still I think it could be built around. Anyhow, I’d probably try to use it for a rare/Magic only sept I’m planning. (I’m several dozen claw imbues in with nothing close to as useful.)

@PhineasB
I'm still unsure whether it's useful for on-hand or off-hand use, but I like it provides tons of pre-requisite skillpoint savings. The lack of ITD might be a dealbreaker for on-hand use though. Nats' claw really spoiled me.

@J-Dog
How long does it take to arrange those drops? 😅

The quest for a 1.11b Jah Rune has been quietly continuing. I just hit P3 LK run #10,923 so I figured it was a good time for an update. Why run #10,923 you might ask? Well, if there's 65,536 different drop patterns for the LK Super Chests, and you have an LK map with six Super Chests, run #10,923 would be your earliest possible chance to come across each drop pattern.

If you did happen to get one of each drop pattern here's the runes you'd get:

Lum: 11
Ko: 6
Fal: 4
Lem: 4
Pul: 3
Um: 4
Mal: 1
Ist: 2
Gul: 1
Lo: 1
Sur: 1
Ber: 1

But of course, if you open 65,536 Super Chests you won't get one of each drop pattern. Here's the runes I really got:

Lum: (11) 11
Ko: (6) 8
Fal: (4) 3
Lem: (4) 7
Pul: (3) 4
Um: (4) 3
Mal: (1) 0
Ist: (2) 6
Gul: (1) 1
Lo: (1) 1 <--- Previously reported on 8/18/20
Sur: (1) 0
Ber: (1) 0

So I won some and lost some ... but when it came to what really counts, the high runes, I clearly lost. At LK run #10,923 it seemed reasonable to expect that I'd have 3/4 of a Jah Rune ... instead I've got 1/8 ... and that Lo Rune came long ago on run #1,824.

So the quest for a 1.11b Jah Rune continues. May I soon have something worth reporting ... otherwise, see you back here at run #21,846 :D .

Some receht finds from playing Singer Barb and various Sorcs:

Interesting Singer helm:

1_SInger helm.jpg

2_FHR sharp GC.jpg4_corona.jpg5_Jah.jpg

Also I figured it's time to work towards finishing the runeword grail:

7_Famine.jpg6_Brand.jpg8_Wrath.jpg9_Wind.jpg10_Silence.jpg

That ticks off all Ist+ runewords. I was too lazy to then actually make all the lower ones ;) but will get around to it eventually.

The quest for a 1.11b Jah Rune has been quietly continuing. I just hit P3 LK run #10,923 so I figured it was a good time for an update. Why run #10,923 you might ask? Well, if there's 65,536 different drop patterns for the LK Super Chests, and you have an LK map with six Super Chests, run #10,923 would be your earliest possible chance to come across each drop pattern.

The Main Issue for me would be that I would be so afraid to miss the BER and JAH Patterns cause of no Runecolour.....or do u know what the HR patterns look like?

The Main Issue for me would be that I would be so afraid to miss the BER and JAH Patterns cause of no Runecolour.....or do u know what the HR patterns look like?

Sadly there's no Jah pattern but I do know what the Sur and Ber patterns are thanks to this thread ... though I don't know what they 'look' like as all the old links to screenshots no longer work. Also, I decided to install CRM and set all runes to orange before I started running LK ;) so I should be good to go!

@Babyhell Thanks! I seem to need all the help I can get :D .

@Kinkara Not sure how coloration works exactly but I found numerous rare gear pieces with +2 skills that didn't have a green coloration when viewed in stash, it's very common. This helm is still green when on the Barb though. Probably one of the other mods prevents it from being displayed as green in inventory/stash.

The helm is nice but I didn't find any setup where it was better than Shako (yet). Shako is just really tough to beat for MF Barbs.. but I still pick Barb helms more often than not for some reason...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High