Fallout 4 Mafia Game Thread

D2DC - are you convinced that Pyro is town?

If so, what changed from yesterday? You were on him link stink on... well, something stinky.

Yea I sure thought yesterday that him and CG were working together. But, his expanded claim today seems waaay to complicated to be a fake claim. And, we can at least verify part of it. In that, I didn't get my usual result either, and he investigated Noammr, and it looks like I got his result on Noammr.

Nick Valentine. That would be me..

Yea I sure thought yesterday that him and CG were working together. But, his expanded claim today seems waaay to complicated to be a fake claim. And, we can at least verify part of it. In that, I didn't get my usual result either, and he investigated Noammr, and it looks like I got his result on Noammr.

So I investigated Noamrr, but got the result of you? With your type of result?

I'm still not quite sure how this all lines up, I was still under the expectation of receiving a hostile or not result, not "Is in disguise"

So I investigated Noamrr, but got the result of you? With your type of result?

I'm still not quite sure how this all lines up, I was still under the expectation of receiving a hostile or not result, not "Is in disguise"

Doesn't that mean its more likely that one of them is in disguise?

Maybe I really just don't understand what you guys are saying.

She's carefully concocted a very Goldbergian excuse, I agree.

I think she booked her ticket back in August, knowing it would give her plausible deniability for this Mafia game that she was yet to sign up for.. very tricksy!

Wanjai is essentially unlynchable as D2DC has said he won't vote for her no matter what.

It would have to be nearly unanimous.

Wanjai is essentially unlynchable as D2DC has said he won't vote for her no matter what.

It would have to be nearly unanimous.

I was just joking about that.

She is certainly not at the top of my list though. For me, it's narrowing down to Noodle, Franklin, or an invest immune.

I'll go back and try to get a read on Franklin, see what gut feeling I get.

Unvote: wanjai

So that somehow confirms him as town? A mafia or neutral role could used to somehow sniff out town power roles.

Noodles vote is sketchy.

Vote: Zarniwoop

Nothing changed on my read since my earlier post. I might vig kill Noodle in the meantime.

Vote: Zarniwoop

Nothing changed on my read since my earlier post. I might vig kill Noodle in the meantime.

One shot vig? On Noodle? I like that. At least we could eliminate him as a suspect. I don't think he's gonna contribute much to our investigation..

Yeah, I don't buy that claim for a second. But if he's throwing it out there in broad daylight, he's obviously not afraid of getting NK'd. Pretty scummy read to me.

VC:

Noammr: 1 (Pyrotechnician)
Zarniwoop: 1 (TheFranklin)

If I have it wrong let me know.

Pyro, Noammr, D2DC, and franklin all come across as town at this point in time.

I'm gonna keep going back to CG's "town" reads. Those are my top four (3). And, today:

• Pyro demonstrated that he has some type of investigator role (he came up with items for Nick Valentine, after which I revealed that is my character name). Possibility that he is scum with an investigator role?
  • Noammr revealed character name as "Deacon" (which is EXACTLY who I expected to find from my investigation of Zarni, looks like Pyro's theory of lightning storm scramble is correct) Possibility that he is not only invest-immune, but would also investigate as his fake-claim?
Stretching the limits of credulity to still have Mafia reads on them..

I might vig kill Noodle in the meantime.

@thefranklin - You are the only player left on CG's list. If you are vig, you could easily eliminate yourself (and someone else) as suspects? Why not go ahead?

Zarni, Wanjai, and Noodle are the remaining 3 - And, I have the first two as leaning town.

Maybe the reason that @Zarniwoop said that CG isn't a doctor because Zarni is a doctor himself?

@Zarniwoop - If you're doctor, (which I think stopped NK last night) why don't you claim? You could eliminate yourself, and someone else as a suspect as well.

Rolling for an item drop:

Mentats have dropped!

If those are anything like Mentos, I'll pass.. :p
hqdefault.jpg

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High