Fallout 4 Mafia Game Thread

Did you only receive one flavor item on night 2?

Yea, RB on N1. Flux capacitor on N2. Something "different" last night.

Another thing we need to keep in mind.. if lightning storm switched who results got sent to, perhaps it messed with who we targeted as well.. :confused:

On that note. We may want to be very wary of results from last night. I'm thinking that doctor prevented NK last night. So, if Zarni or someone came forward saying who was protected, we could eliminate them as a suspect. However, if the storm jumbled targets we might clear the wrong player..

Didn't know what WIFOM stood for. Lol

"Never go in against a Sicilian when death is on the line!"

Silver liked this post! Silver I demand you mod kill yourself immediately! :)

Sorry, needed to lighten the mood a little.

You are yelling at someone for trying to find out if you are scum or not? Somehow you are too squeaky clean to warrant anyome looking into it? +5 scum points.

I'm yelling at someone for using faulty logic to accuse me of being scum.
I honestly wouldn't consider voting the way I did yesterday in that situation, I consider a move like that a very bad play.
But maybe that's just me, other people seem way fonder of busing.

Anyone can say that someone feels off, as scum in previous games I've called my scum partner scum a number of times. The mistake here is that you had no push on anyone any of the days. I really hoped I wasn't going to have to go back and quote every post between you and CG (mainly because I'm lazy), but it looks like I will have to in order to prove out why I investigated you. Good thing I will only have to quote maybe 3 posts, hahaha.

I had no push because I could hardly follow the game, let alone post, for reasons which I explained.
I'm not saying I'm unlikely to be scum with CG because I called his play off, I'm saying that he's one of the only consistent reads I could provide. If there's anyone I interacted with strongly during this game, it's him, something I probably wouldn't do as scum.

I'll be honest, I'm emotionally and mentally drained from the past days, trying to be as present here as I could since I've been waiting for this game and also didn't want to spoil it for the rest of you but it's hard for me to care, especially when this is the tone you choose to take.

Might as well share that I also have an information role. It's of a tacker variety and the results of it from yesterday conflict with information provide by one of our two cops flavors. But I guess my results may have been effected as well or may reflect upon whatever changes the storm caused.

Only scum would take welding goggles from me.

Okay, THAT's a joke. Headed to my demo. Back in a few hours.

Might as well share that I also have an information role. It's of a tacker variety and the results of it from yesterday conflict with information provide by one of our two cops flavors. But I guess my results may have been effected as well or may reflect upon whatever changes the storm caused.

What about N1 and N2 tracking?

Demo delayed. I found Feysal's old mafia wiki and got all nostalgic.

I don't know why admirals can't be on time (sarcasm).

I unvoted Pyro I'm pretty sure.

Just waiting for everyone else in the game to claim cop.

Unvote: Pyrotechnician

One additional thought while I sit at my desk praying to not be visited by the evil god of all technical demos...

I find my credulity stretched to its very limit that there are three people with investigative powers in this game.

One additional thought while I sit at my desk praying to not be visited by the evil god of all technical demos...

I find my credulity stretched to its very limit that there are three people with investigative powers in this game.

Well, you say that you got conflicting info to one of cop roles?

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High