Excalibur's Progress

Just a bit before I level up, I almost died.
I really hate dying at this part of the game and thank God it didn't happen.

My Mf Sorcy is now 95 and finding three high runes (Gul, Vex, Lo) but no useful items still satisfies me a LOT!
Time to change character!

Screenshot001.jpg

So I just started farming for the Tournament and completed my first hour.
Eventually decided not to go with my Javazon since I had plans to level up to my full Blizzard sorceress and combining it with the Tournament fits just fine.
Funny thing is, I was farming my MF blizzard previously and now that I switched to my Full Blizzard, everything goes down so much faster.

With 12k Blizzard damage and Full Resists...
...evil beware! :D
Screenshot002.jpg

After the Tournament I finished with Farming with my Blizzard Sorcy and now I am fixing and farming with my Lighting Sorcy.
The Tournament inspired to record my drops and I plant to start uploading videos with unique drops hoping one day to record a Zod drop.

So far I managed to record a Gul Drop which I will upload soon!
That's my 4th Gul within a month!

Gul (2).jpg

Nice to get vids! But just in case, take care about recording, and still take screenshots of drops: sometimes you just play for long periods of time, and well, after some days there can be a lack of hdd space... I had this surprise once in a while, like for the current tournament (even if being a qualifier, it wasn't going to end in top 5, but still it would have been nice for variety to have it on disclosure vid).

That's why I cut them also right after drop, just to ensure to have enough space (3 hours sessions start to give huge amounts of GB...)

Looking forward to it!

Reactions: Excalibur
I will upload everything on YouTube so I won't keep them as separate files in my PC!
I am working a lot with a YouTube Chanel I have on other games so luckily I have all the needed experience! :)

You are very right about the Screenshoots! It totally slips of your mind while recording and I already forgot to take one for my archive!
Thanks!

Reactions: Babyhell
Diablo 4 Interactive Map
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High