Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

Every time I see Trump on TV, I drink a pint of gasoline. That's fine, right?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Oh god it's that time again. New posts don't show for me anymore, neither do my own posts.
Are your eyes open? If not, that's happened to me before too! You might need a minor patch, just make sure you get patch notes or you'll always be wondering...

So...phar has discovered that there is colour in this world? Whoopie. *looks unimpressed*

Pff, it's gonna be a long day at work. Just got here, tired as hell. And i got little to do today.

Earlier this week the total lack of any logic in this world hit me in the face again. Manager signed me up for a course. I see at the site of the company that gives it a different location for that course. One which is way closer than what i got through mail. Turns out they have the regular course on exactly the same dates as my company bought it for us. It's just that my the regular location is close to where i work now and a very nice travel distance. Whereas the one organised for my company is way further. Tried to convince them that i could just as well follow the one close to home, but apparently that wasn't possible (same course, same dates).
So it seems like i'll have about a workdays worth of extra travel time on a course that only lasts 3 1/2 days. Great. In that time i probably could've been about done with studying for it.

I have a friend I've known for 10 years and he just told me the other day that he was color blind. Blew my mind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A few hours at work, and then it's weekend again :). We should drink on that !!!

For me the weekend will start by stopping early at work, play some D2, watch the Italy - Sweden, go out for dinner with the wife and some friends. Then there's Belgium - Ireland tomorrow, followed by a party. On Sunday we go out with the soccer team of one of your boys. Life's good :).

*serves methanol

*serves Dew

*serves wine

*serves sangria

*serves bourbon

Headed to Acadia this weekend. Really nice weather up here, in the 80s.

Well that is good to know it was good weather there in the 80s but your not much with that now since its 27-36 years ago.

Where are the pots of goldd at the end of those rainbows?
Is that a trick question?

The pot of gold at the end of a rainbow is

at the end of the rainbow.

If you have been at the end of a rainbow and there was no gold:

Perhaps it was at the other end of it.

or

Hägar was there first:

cg4c0d49ff52319.jpg

If my wife and I are still around when we are back in the 80s then we have about 11 years more to go for our oak marriage which will be in the 90s then.

I asked specifically about the rainbows in the previous pictures, cause you can see the beginning and the end but no pots of gold either way.

The other nice thing about Northern Maine in the summer is it's starting to get light outside. At 3:26 in the morning.

*serves Dew

*serves wine

*serves sangria

*serves tequila

*serves bourbon

Well, headed off to the national park. Maybe I'll get to see a sunrise there....

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High