Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

The other nice thing about Northern Maine in the summer is it's starting to get light outside. At 3:26 in the morning.

*serves Dew

*serves wine

*serves sangria

*serves tequila

*serves bourbon

Well, headed off to the national park. Maybe I'll get to see a sunrise there....
*drinks bourbon*

There is nothing good about being up at that time, sorry!

ARRRRGH. Lvl 82 necromancer just died. got 1 shot by the death explosion of a FE/CE boss in the pits. Looks like I need to somehow get a character MF ready soon if I want to play in the MFO. Not sure if i want to take my bowazon from act 2 NM or start fresh with something thatss a bit better for MF.

My gear was still awful so at least i didn't lose much other than a dwarf star and some half decent rare gloves/boots.

Are trap-sins any good at MFing pits/WSK/CS mostly untwinked? I don't really like running bosses at all. If not what would be an interesting build for one of those areas? i have a charge paladin and a strafe/FA zon in nightmare at the moment.

Are your eyes open? If not, that's happened to me before too! You might need a minor patch, just make sure you get patch notes or you'll always be wondering...
Not sure what patch would help. Definitely not an eye-patch though.

JANDALS AND CHILLYBINS!

Random words or do they have a significant meaning?
I am attempting a summoning. and now we wait to see if it succeeded

I feel I didn't summon who I intended. To summon the noodle you are supposed to use images of bald ladies.

Also hi noodle

And Cleveland just won the NBA TITLE!!!!!!!!!!

*serves celebratory Code Red

*servers celebratory drinks

:);):cool::D:po_O:D

And Cleveland just won the NBA TITLE!!!!!!!!!!

*serves celebratory Code Red

*servers celebratory drinks

:);):cool::D:po_O:D
the Cleveland giants?

I just got back from a 12km bush run in the rain. so much fun. though it is now a little chilly.

My bad, reverted to speaking New Zealandic. Often and always are the same word yes.

I think you meant to say that often it is.

Forums have been acting up for me lately. Seems to be browser related. No trouble at work. At home it has. But only on Firefox it seems. It probably has something to do with flash plugin cause that thing seems to crash my browser constantly when i'm on the forum (but that's about the only place it does). Thought i'd go to plugins and disable it, but it doesn't seem to be listed there. Great. Pretty sure that's what's using flash.

Last edited by a moderator:
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY IM DONE!!!!!!! 3 weeks of pure fucking around lets gooooooooooooooooooo!
That exam was brutal though, didn't see a single smile from anyone afterwards, I am in general a pretty onto it student but shit that was difficult.

think i might try out median XL tonight, im too scared to play my HC characters since killing my necromancer yesterday especially since i am very not sober right now.

I propose a toast!
To my brother;
Whose life as a single-celled organism is at an end.
For he has been swallowed by another.
However, instead of being digested by his captor phage,
They now live symbiotically!
And he put a ring on it.
My brother is engaged
So begins his new life.
Woooo!

I propose a toast!
To my brother;
Whose life as a single-celled organism is at an end.
For he has been swallowed by another.
However, instead of being digested by his captor phage,
They now live symbiotically!
And he put a ring on it.
My brother is engaged
So begins his new life.
Woooo!
poor guy

Your brother was a paramecium? Interesting family.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I think you meant to say that often it is.

Forums have been acting up for me lately. Seems to be browser related. No trouble at work. At home it has. But only on Firefox it seems. It probably has something to do with flash plugin cause that thing seems to crash my browser constantly when i'm on the forum (but that's about the only place it does). Thought i'd go to plugins and disable it, but it doesn't seem to be listed there. Great. Pretty sure that's what's using flash.

I have been having the same issue on Chrome.

Still enjoying the European Championship Football. One more day and Belgium will play again. Exciting !!

Still enjoying the European Championship Football. One more day and Belgium will play again. Exciting !!

You are playing Sweden... Please be gentle to us!! We haven't even hit the goal once in two games...

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High