Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

Is the foot-soccer-ball gone yet?
No?
EEP!
*Runs his feet-legs out the door*
Oh! And get me a long island iced tea to go, please!
A drinky-drink would do nicely.

It seems it is not. I'm not even interested enough to find out if my country is playing. Although I'm guessing it's some silly European only thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Even if you could garantuee, Belgium would win.
i'd still wouldn't want to hear anything about it.
Its a silly sport, where money and the size of your population makes a whole freaking difference like in many other group sports.

The size of the population? Yes, that explains why the Netherlands and Belgium have such a good team, and countries like Iceland and Ireland managed to qualify ... lots of people in those countries ... :rolleyes:.

On club level, money does make a huge difference obviously. About time financial fair play is getting introduced and supervised.

Will be interesting to see. I hope they vote to leave. Not because i want to get rid of them, but i just hope that in my country we'll get the opportunity to leave as well. Probably won't happen, but one can hope. We still have the results of a certain Ukraine referendum that our government is ignoring and trying to spin to their advantage.

I find it strange that people want their country to go back to being their own small selves again. Admittedly the EU doesn't work like it should, but the solution is to improve on that, not to quit.

It seems it is not. I'm not even interested enough to find out if my country is playing. Although I'm guessing it's some silly European only thing.

We didn't wanna get bombed so we didn't invite the US.

I find it strange that people want their country to go back to being their own small selves again. Admittedly the EU doesn't work like it should, but the solution is to improve on that, not to quit.

The original idea behind the whole thing i can support. The problem is people. Or more specifically politicians. As long as they have a say in it, the whole EU is basically a dictatorship. Plus it only looks after the needs of a few big company's and already very wealthy people. As far as the regular people go, it only makes matters worse.

I realise that if we would leave EU we would still be stuck with our own politicians who are not really better, but at least we have some influence on that every 4 years.

I agree with you on the politicians part. But as you say yourself, that applies to national politicians as well. And we get to choose who represents us in the EU as well, so I really don't see the difference.

*serves long island iced tea

*serves Dew

*serves wine

*serves sangria

*serves beer

90% of the people at work are teleworking today because it's a stress test day. I am not one of them.....

I agree with you on the politicians part. But as you say yourself, that applies to national politicians as well. And we get to choose who represents us in the EU as well, so I really don't see the difference.

Not sure if there's much of a choice. It's all people with the same beliefs you can choose from for EU. We once had a city where you could choose the mayor (up until then we couldn't). When elections came people in that city had the choice between 2 people. Both from the same political party. That election was a complete farce. And then they complain that there was hardly anyone that went voting. Yeah sure, if you can chose between an apple and an apple. Why go vote? You get an apple anyway.

Or to keep it more focussed on the EU. We had a referendum here about the EU ground law (translation?). Only two or three countries where people could even vote about it. All voted against. The law came anyway. They just put a new cover on the document and that was it.

Or even further: The whole TTIP / CETA thing. That's so strictly forbidden for the people to know that even the EU civil servants that need to read it, can only do so in a room that's soundproofed, they can't take phones, notepads or anything with them because they don't want people to know about it. One can't possibly say that's a good democratic practise. Quite frankly i think it puts them down as dictators at minimum. And that's putting it very, very nicely.

Lol Brits, seriously.

Also, this Euro is worst football tourney I've watched. 24 teams is terrible system, too many cautious and turtlish games since it is literally more important not to lose than to win. I seriously hope they return old system, this one is unwatchable. Only few matches in group phase were partly good, rest were waste of time.

Also it seems our croteam is playing some serious good football on this euro. To this point I've supported teams against them to eliminate them out of Euro, but seeing how good they play (possibly best football on this Euro, comparable to Germany) and how much they are actually trying to win (which is also different than that was till now) + they play against team I dislike most (lol Portugal), I guess it is good time to jump on hype train and actually start to support them on their way to victory. They deserve it.

GO BANANA

Hello from Switzerland.

My parents were going to name me Switzerland, if I was neutral.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

How can someone be neutral?

*serves Dew

*serves wine

*serves sangria

*serves tequila

*serves bourbon

*serves long island iced tea

I think it's pretty obvious why he wasn't named Switzerland.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He might still be positive and always think the glass is half full, While in reality the glass is always completely full unless its in a vacuum.
If he gets wired to the negative point of a battery he will be negative.
Be the way hermaphrodites seem to be manly cause we talk about a he and not a she or an it or something gender neutral.

Anyone from the EU still playing D2 on Bnet if so you can reach me on *kamap

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High