Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

Wheresabout are you? I was there last year, great country, lots of tourists though.
Zermatt. I'd upload some photos of the Swiss Alps, but tapatalk won't let me :-(.

England has already gathered 3 million votes to have a rematch against Iceland! #Brexit2

I'm laughing so hard my stomach hurts.

Hi all ! :) I bought D3 + RoS yesterday. Havent tried even a demo lol. Currently I'm revising the lore from Diablo 1 (Hellfire playthrough with a Warrior). Later I will remind myself A1 and A2 of D2 and pick my shelved lightning-based sorc. Gotta finish D2 quickly and pick up D3. Just installed it. Shame that retail is so expensive... and I wouldn't buy a key coz D3 has a cool box ! I love the design. Shame that manual is cut to 1-2 pages only but that part is available online. RL things: the staleness, 0 RNG, 0 phat lootz 'n' bosses ;) and loneliness. Nothing changes basically.

England has already gathered 3 million votes to have a rematch against Iceland! #Brexit2

I'm laughing so hard my stomach hurts.

That is so funny !!! I don't think England should get a rematch though ... this was so embarrassing. If I were them, I'd shut up about it and pretend it didn't happen.

Belgium's 4 - 0 win was so awesome. Especially Hazard was on fire !!! I hope they will play with the same attitude against Wales, because they will play with such attitude as well, so we will need it. To bad Vermaelen is suspended for 1 match. We will miss him, as he was one of the best central defenders this tournament so far, in my opinion.

I think it is best for football for Belgium to go to final. All other teams from that bracket do not seem to do it to offer a great match. I'm pleased with football presented from only 3 teams, and those are Germany, Italy and Belgium. France does not play up to their potential, nor is definitely Portugal. Wales is playing up to their potential surely, Iceland is playing way above their potential and Poland is whatever.

Italy Gemany are best teams on euro so far and they are already facing each other. Cool.

Belgium should really not have a problem beating Wales. Their problem might be Portugal which will play similar turtle game as Italy, and I see Belgium has massive problems with that. They are probably strongest team on counter-attacks, but lack idea how to break through. Portugal, who I expect will get past Poland, will really put Belgium to the test. Okay, Portugal is definitely not as dangerous as Italy on counter attacks. Major boost for Belgium is by leaving Fellaini on the bench. I'm not sure why that wood of a player even got a chance in first match, cuz of him Belgium lost to Italy and lacked creativity in attack.

Should be interesting till the end, but final of Belgium vs Italy/Germany is what I expect to happen. France does have potential to outplay everybody (except maybe Belgium), but they should yet to show what they are capable of. This shown so far is not it.

And I'm a romantic soul supporting the likes of Iceland to shock the Europe. Gogogo!

Even for footbaal @Gripphon provides detailed analysis :).

There was a 4th country which presented good football: Croatia. They have an awesome team with players like Modric, Rakitic, Perisic, Mandzukic, Srna, ... and played some of the most attractive football in the tournament. It was disgusting, the way Portugal played against them, doing nothing but defending and hoping for that one counter attack and a goal, which ultimately happened in the 118th minute, right after Croatia was so unlucky to hit the post. I'm still not over that game, it seems ... Probably because I hate everything related to snobs like Ronaldo. Great player, but at the same so incredibly fake.

Same goes for Bale, so we'll have to see how we do vs Wales. I agree that we should beat them. But only if we play at our full potential, and so far this tournament has been hit and miss for Belgium, while Wales have been playing up to their potential, or even above it.

Portugal is definitely favourite against Poland, but don't forget that Poland kept Germany at a 0 - 0, so they definitely have the potential to win. Lewandowski can play a lot better than what he has shown so far, so if he suddenly explodes, Portugal will have a hard time.

France have the potential to go all the way, but haven't quite played that way. Obviously they always have the benefit of a home crowd, which is always a big plus.

Germany is definitely the best team so far in my opinion, although Italy was impressive against Spain yesterday. If they can beat Germany, it will give them such a major boost that it will be very hard to keep them from the title.

And Fellaini ... unfortunately he's not playing well at the moment, and he has some really bad habits that don't belong in football. Too bad really, because he has been very useful for Belgium in the past. I agree that he not as technically skilled as most other midfield players from Belgium, but depending on the type of game he can be very useful. Especially when we are a goal behind a need a good air force to put that situation straight. Against Italy he wasn't what we needed, because we needed creativity, but I think our coach is to blame for that, not Fellaini.

And yes, it would be awesome if Iceland would win the tournament (if Belgium doesn't ...). Gogo underdogs !!!

I had France down before the tournament, but now I think Italy.

Also, I will surely finish ME: Shadow of Mordor before the new academic year starts and am considering going back to ESO afterwards (alongside D2 obviously!), do any of you still play? I'm fine for starting fresh since I barely progressed anyway, so it would be nice to play.

@T72on1

Yeah, I like to analyze things. :D

When it comes to football, I don't really have someone to analyze with. Every single person who follows football that I know is too big of a fanboy for my taste. ^^

Yes, Croatia played awesome football and before I also considered such defensive tactics what Portugal played to be unwatchable and didn't like it. Now I don't really care. Croatia, as good as they played, they still had ZERO shots on target during whole match. How to win like that? Portugal didn't show much, but they stopped Croatia from creating dangerous situations and used their only chance they had. Also there was one clear penalty on Nani that referee did not see for whatever reason. Let's face it, we played good, but not good enough in my opinion.

I also don't like snobs full of themselves like Ronaldo. Loser mentality par excellence. But, I try to ignore him the same way I ignore similar people in my environment.

Oops. Thoughts my due date was tomorrow for a rough draft of a chapter of my thesis, but it is actually Thursday...

With that in mind, I guess I should finish leveling my sorc then to 95 :D

Oops. Thoughts my due date was tomorrow for a rough draft of a chapter of my thesis, but it is actually Thursday...

With that in mind, I guess I should finish deeding my sorc :D

Ftfy

I'm finishing my job tomorrow. The deal ends finally. No more getting up at 5 AM. Now I will be able to spend more time on... Diablo 2 ! And learning too as my PhD thesis is far more important than mind-numbing and timewasting activities. Just finished Diablo 1 - with Hellfire expansion and patch-mod 1.02.A5. I wanted to remind myself the story. Now, I will replay D2 - I will start with finishing my lightorb sorc, she just finished A2 on p8 as far as I remember so I will just read about A1 & A2 on the wiki. :)

I will post more of my D1 ramblings in D1 section.

Not sure I ever actually finished hell fire, I didn't get it until I was late in my d1 career.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've made a bunch of amazons over the years, but never a strafe/LF build. All my LF zons have used Plague Javelin as an alt, and all my strafers have used Frozen Arrow. Thinking about using the holiday weekend to get one going.

Not sure I ever actually finished hell fire, I didn't get it until I was late in my d1 career.

Hellfire is noticeably harder to run under newer Windows version. Even if it runs, it's still quirky but playable. Also, regular Hellfire is plainly boring. Hive and Crypt are cool themes (especially the Crypt) but there are no shrines, no bosses, literally no quests.

I played under patch-mod 1.02.A5 which fixes few bugs and changes few things (like adding bosses to the Hellfire places and changing some uniques). Everything is descripted here: http://lurkerlounge.com/belix/HellfireProject/Help&Info.htm . If you install it, your char should still be compatible with plain 1.01 and you can still run the original version.

It's been ages since I played Hellfire. It was definitely quite unimpressive, compared to the original. There were quests and bosses though.

As for the original Diablo I ... oh, the memories !!!

Zermatt. I'd upload some photos of the Swiss Alps, but tapatalk won't let me :-(.
I've been in Zermatt actually. Charming little town with those wooden houses (probably not authentic) despite all the tourism. Naturally we went up the Gornergratbahn which was fun. And then they chased some goats through the town.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High