Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

Yep, lots of rain in Europe. Floodings all over the place in Belgium, Germany, France.

Maybe we won't have an European Championship soccer starting on Friday, but waterpolo instead ...
I am lucky not had much rain on our holiday, with the exception of about an hour in Aachen.

I am currently sitting in a beer hall in cologne drinking Kolsch. Heading to Berlin this afternoon.

Sorry i'm late. Busy at work. Good thing it's almost weekend again.

*dumps all shoes from the entire neighbourhood for T72on1 to clean*

Only 1 drink DJ? Come on, you can do better!

Grim dawn sounds like fun and i'll probably get it at some point. Though i don't think that point is now yet. Wanted to play some Destiny yesterday, but ofc they had scheduled maintenance. Which is during European peak hours every time. So i fired up Fallout 4 instead. Had some fun, killed some baddies, started another settlement and get a couple more lvls. Especially the lvls i can use cause there's so many skills that seem to be useful and i need the skillpoints to get them all! It's a little offputting thinking about how many more lvl's i'd need to actually get most of them (made lvl 29 yesterday as i was about to quit).

@kamap: Wut? Have you been drinking?

*runs off to get some shoe cleaning assistance*
*comes back with his 3 kids, who are in a bad mood of course*

'Ok, we are going to split this even boys. You clean the shoes, I'll order the drinks.'

'Bartender, 4 glasses of water please. And for me something stronger to go with it.'

*sits in the corner in the couch, as to have a good view on the boys*

Two more days until my second ultra trail. I'm getting a little bit nervous.

it's now a running joke at my work that they can tell the weather forecast based on when my days off are. at work? sunny and not too bad. day off? terrible horrible cold rainy windy nonsense. makes me miss Townsville where it was either the wet season and it rained for months straight or the dry and it didn't rain at all. Silly southern parts of australia

it's now a running joke at my work that they can tell the weather forecast based on when my days off are. at work? sunny and not too bad. day off? terrible horrible cold rainy windy nonsense. makes me miss Townsville where it was either the wet season and it rained for months straight or the dry and it didn't rain at all. Silly southern parts of australia
Better cricket down south compared to upper QLD, isn't there?

Better cricket down south compared to upper QLD, isn't there?
no actually. i'm over in WA and if it isn't about the dockers or the hawks odds are noody cares or has even heard of it.
It's quite strange but living over here is almost like being in a different country. Anywhere else in Australia is referred to as 'over east' in the same sort of way sailors would have 'here be dragons' on maps.

Example. I made mention of state of origin at a work meeting the other day, 7 people besides me in the room and not a single one had ever even heard of it.

no actually. i'm over in WA and if it isn't about the dockers or the hawks odds are noody cares or has even heard of it.
It's quite strange but living over here is almost like being in a different country. Anywhere else in Australia is referred to as 'over east' in the same sort of way sailors would have 'here be dragons' on maps.

Example. I made mention of state of origin at a work meeting the other day, 7 people besides me in the room and not a single one had ever even heard of it.
We have barely heard of it in South Australia. Just rumours

Did you know that we have a cricket team in Scotland?! Hahahahahaha
Yep, I think you're ranked lower than Afghanistan?

WOOHOO! Set lots of crystallizations yesterday and got all 5 samples that I wanted to form huge single crystals. Huryay. Unfortunately i have to wait until tomorrow to have the chance to do some X-ray diffraction :D

55397801.jpg

Last edited:
Deepest sympathies to the people in Orlando today.

*serves Dew

*serves wine

*serves sangria

*serves bourbon

*serves water

Quiet here. Did everyone else get washed away? Was supposed to go to a meeting after work yesterday. Road was blocked by a police car. So i figured an accident happened a little ahead (couldn't see anything wrong). Later that evening i read on the news that a couple of lower parts got flooded and closed off. The penny dropped a bit later as i realised that the part where i couldn't go was indeed lower so probably flooded. Great timing. Who expects flooding in the summer?

Also my manager wants me to participate in a course, which in itself i don't mind (don't care about the course, but i would like the certificate). Unfortunately they made it an in-company training. Sounds good you say? Not really. On the exact dates they're having this one there's also one near where i work. That one isn't that far away. The in-company one is about an hour (one way trip) further away. That means that for a course that only consists of 3 days + exam i'll have nearly a full work day extra travel time. And that's when there's the exact same course is happening way closer to home. Tried asking if i could switch that or anything, but of course that wasn't possible. Sigh. So it seems like i'll have to get up really, really early (parking there is bad so you have to be there early) and travel quite a bit to follow a stuffy course.

Belgium - Italy: 0 - 2, and Italy very much deserved the win :(. I don't get it, so much talent in the Belgian team, so much experience to play at a very high level from their club teams, but in the national team it just doesn't work. Maybe for once it actually is the coach's fault?

Got a bit of rain in Prague yesterday, but today was good.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High