Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

I was going to just post really? but then I realized that that also sounded super sarcastic. So I shan't do that.

In other news, what exactly is stream? i'm not particularly technologically inclined so I have zero idea

In other news, what exactly is stream? i'm not particularly technologically inclined so I have zero idea

It's kind of a shared video-in-progress. You can watch someone stream of his game in progress. Hope I explained it correctly :)

I was going to just post really? but then I realized that that also sounded super sarcastic. So I shan't do that.

I wasn't being sarcastic. It happened to me: it was the reason given for me being banned. Not here, obviously, or some of the mods would have to spank themselves with the banning stick.

Stream is like Steam, but without the r. A lot of things would be better without r's (a r s e)

Got my first elite unique since coming back to D2, a 205% Ed/9LL demons arch(pretty good roll!) Not sure if I am being idealistic but i could see this being good on a javazon.

Stream is like Steam, but without the r. A lot of things would be better without r's (a r s e)

Is ase really better than arse? Ase isn't even a word as far as i know

*serves Dew

*serves wine

*serves sangria

*serves bourbon

So this week is rain week in Maine apparently....

Support of non-democratic regimes among people from democratic countries is ever surprising. Especially when those countries had their experience with totalitarianism.
*serve me a huge mug of coffee please

Sent from my Elephone P8000 using Tapatalk

So this week is rain week in Maine apparently....

No better here. A colleague of mine had to go out and hose his basement late evening/night last week.

Saw an article that Blizzard is gonna allow people to stream over Facebook. Apparently that goes for all Blizz games, including Diablo. Not that it really matters since i have no FB.

Some other recent stuff: i've had ankle trouble for the past 3 weeks. Thought it well enough to go and play again yesterday...and i had to quit because my achilles tendon hurts.

Last week some potentially bad news at work from both the company that hires me as well as the one that's my actual employer (separate news 1 day apart). Lots of stuff unclear so maybe it won't be as bad as it looks.

Yep, lots of rain in Europe. Floodings all over the place in Belgium, Germany, France.

Maybe we won't have an European Championship soccer starting on Friday, but waterpolo instead ...

*serves Dew

*serves wine

*serves sangria

*serves tequila

*serves water

By the way, RIP Ali. A truly great person.

Only one day before the European Championship soccer starts !!! Looking forward to seeing a lot of matches.

GOG's summer sale has started. Grim Dawn is less than 19 euro now. Go get it, it's awesome !!! And even a lot cheaper (read: for free): System Shock 2. Yes, it's incredibly old. But it's such a fantastic game. Gonna download it for a trip down memory lane, I think.

A new content patch for Grim Dawn (1.0.0.4) was released just a couple of days ago as well.

Bartender, please give @Cyrax a drink from me. Something strong probably, as I was so vicious to hurt his feelings ... in a terrible way. And give me a drink too, while we're at it.

*pulls up a chair and waits for Cyrax to arrive, so I can clean his shoes*

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High