Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

Before MrsNix because too ill she use to do them and LittleNix Jr still does them on occasion. I don't know how they do them on your side of the planet but here they usually set up a meeting, ask opinions and give you an envelope contain some folding gratuity.

When I was a kid living in Manhattan Beach, where Mattel is headquartered, I signed up for a toy testing program. I'd go to one of their buildings, and they'd give me a prototype of a toy they'd been working on, and then leave me alone and watch me through a two way mirror. When it was over, they'd give me a free toy for my time. When you're six years old, it's the greatest job ever.

Course, I'd usually just see if I could break the toy.

I don't really know how long is my commute - maybe about 30 km each way. About 1h of bus drive each way. And the job is boring, low paid and doesn't worth getting up at 5 AM and returning at 6-6.30 PM. Luckily, my agreement ends after June so I hope that I would be unemployed for at least a month. A great moment to finally start my PhD dissertation. With a day off for a gig in July.

I only drive 4.5 miles to work and 4.5 miles back. So I win?

*serves Dew

*serves wine

*serves sangria

*serves bourbon

*serves beer

*serves water

Size clearly does matter, if we assume that size is a measure of volume, and that matter is a measure of mass. And also that said volume has non-zero density, then d(size)/d(matter) > 0. Thus the amount of matter in the object increases as its size increases, as long as the density is constant.
Or as long as the density is non-zero

Not necessarily- imagine an object increasing in volume, with a decreasing density as the volume increases. in the case the mass of the object could remain constant as the volume increases.

Eg- approximate air as a mass-less substance, inflating a balloon would then be increasing the size of the object however the average density is decreasing proportionately, and so mass is constant.

Density must be non-zero as a base case, and d(density)/d(volume) must also equal 0(Density is constant with respect to volume)

I walk out my front door to my van in the parking lot. Win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I walk out my front door to my van in the parking lot. Win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Found a nice picture of your van:

AAEAAQAAAAAAAAOMAAAAJDFkMzcyMTMwLTU2ZDAtNGQ5Ny1iM2ZmLTMxOGFjNzYzNWRhNQ.png

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High