Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

Cakes is in Amsterdam? Damn, they just let anyone in here.

40 km? That narrows it down to just about the whole of Belgium. :p
And Netherlands and France?

And Netherlands and France?
silly tiny countries.
40km won't even get me to next town over.
I was on jcakesburg the other week for a few days to see the little people. and we got to go to the zoo. hooray zoo!

silly tiny countries.
I was on jcakesburg the other week for a few days to see the little people. and we got to go to the zoo. hooray zoo!
Did you see the pandas?

40km doesn't even get you out of the greater metro area of my city.

Well I'm from Schoten, a little town thats about 8 km away from antwerp.
So 40 km would get me there about 5 times.

silly tiny countries.

Did you see the pandas?

40km doesn't even get you out of the greater metro area of my city.

You guys act like bigger is better. It's not the size that matters, it's how you use it. Or so i hear. Luckily i haven't had any trouble with that.

You guys act like bigger is better. It's not the size that matters, it's how you use it. Or so i hear. Luckily i haven't had any trouble with that.
You mean you have no experience with that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Size clearly does matter, if we assume that size is a measure of volume, and that matter is a measure of mass. And also that said volume has non-zero density, then d(size)/d(matter) > 0. Thus the amount of matter in the object increases as its size increases, as long as the density is constant.

I don't see why not!
Although personally right now I would much prefer a cold cider right now.

Today is the first sunny day my city has had in like 2 weeks! It's been raining almost every day for the last month... I had to use my sleeping bag as an extra blanket last night. Damn cold damp student flats...

Has anybody done paid surveys before? I'm considering it (if my parents will allow me to put our address in, theirs too so I can't do it otherwise :p), but looking for input :)

Before MrsNix because too ill she use to do them and LittleNix Jr still does them on occasion. I don't know how they do them on your side of the planet but here they usually set up a meeting, ask opinions and give you an envelope contain some folding gratuity.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High