Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

*Stares at Goldtru who is jumping around wearing only pj's, notices QueenEm jumping aswell*
"The bar is more girly now, no? So aint you ..."
"Now what was I ..."
"Stop the bouncing for a second its distracting me."
"Scratch that keep on bouncing."
*[low whisper]I'll say what I wanted to say when you four stop bouncing around and have calmed down again.[/low whisper]"

Maybe she'll join you both in jumping around hitting each other with pillows while only wearing pj's, who knows.

I'm not sure but maybe sixteen episodes of the latest season of The Walking Dead, in one day, may have been excessive.

It's possible, right? Too much? Maybe.

Are we done with girly stuff now and back to normal? I don't like girly stuff.

Easter holiday here, 5 days off work, but will have to travel to Praque on Saturday. Not really looking forward to that, but the 2 days off before I love.

*wine please*

*cuddles bar*

Are we done with girly stuff now and back to normal? I don't like girly stuff.

Easter holiday here, 5 days off work, but will have to travel to Praque on Saturday. Not really looking forward to that, but the 2 days off before I love.

*wine please*

*cuddles bar*

why are you going to prague?

Pretty sure the girly talk needs to increase! I would like to be apart of a pillow fight and I want a pillow that is fairly easily rippable, with pink, frilly edges.

Much better, the food and drinks are good and cheap (if you find the good local restaurants.)

Simsalabim poof, now Moar has a pj on and a pillow in her hand.

Tequila and pillows for everyone! What can possibly go wrong!
*BPC gets a pillow to the eye
*Daz gets extra
Maybe I should ease up on the tequila? NEVER!!!!

You've got a tequilla IV and are doing tequila shots, why not go sit in a tequilla pool while doing so, or take a tequila shower.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High