Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

Mein gott!! Youngest girl is getting her teeth and the last three nights I have slept maybe 4 hours per night. And not consectutive. My brain is like 'skjfhasjfhsjhasbjh* Can't focus and think straight

Mein gott!! Youngest girl is getting her teeth and the last three nights I have slept maybe 4 hours per night. And not consectutive. My brain is like 'skjfhasjfhsjhasbjh* Can't focus and think straight

Don't play HC then :)

Does sound painful though :(

I hope you are no longer breast feeding if the teeth are coming in.

There. That should have made all the dudes squirm!

But seriously, bad combo. :shakes head:

I rather like my nipples knibbled on a bit, so I'm not really squirming.

Now I am picturing kamap breast feeding and yelling nibble my nipples at the baby....

*reactivates automatic bar cleaning system

Much better now.

*serves wine

*serves Dew

*serves sangria

*refills Goldtru's tequila IV

*serves bourbon

NOTE: THIS POST WAS WRITTEN WITHOUT READING CAKES'S POST

*READS

*RUNS

Why men have nipples

[youtube]8DnHyn_QgOE[/youtube]

Men can also produce milk and get breast cancer.

Mine is for playing.

The only thing I knew about that channel before now was that they used to have an anti-GMO video for months.
*sigh*

Hi All
Did you get the taxes done?

Tax for me is not due until October. Australia runs a financial year from July 1 to June 30. To avoid holiday madness ( probably also because our summer holiday is December / January)

If only I could cakes, if only I could, then when we finally have children (yeah still hoping and working on that) I could help my wife with that.

Slept 4 + 2 hours tonight! The worst seems to be over for this time (teeth wise)

:) yeah! That would have been great

Any plans for Easter? How do you celebrate that in Belgium? Eating aggs and lamb is the Swedish way.

We lay out chocolat eggs the kids need to search.
There isn't really any special food or something similar at least not how my family "celebrates" it but this year our 2nd anniversary and easter monday are on the same day, so we have a day of, else we would have taken the 16th + extra days off cause thats our wedding day for the law, which is more important for us then the day we where married in church.

Since the 21 is a holiday for us we just need to take 2 days to be 3 days "home", we will have a nice dinner in a fancy italian restaurant (wearing our wedding outfits) that is located on the 5th floor of the 4 star hotel where we will be sleeping, its tradition, we did this on our wedding day, did it last year and will probably do it for the next years to come.

*invites self for nice dinner in fancy italian restaurant

*starts singing O solo mio

*windows shatter

*stops singing

*joins cyrax in singing*

I just bought the D3 exp pack. Hope it's worth the 39dollars I paid.

And I also bought some nice fake jewellry, shiny necklace... *bling* *bling*

*Dons parachute fit for basediving, grabs wife, jumps out of broken windows with said wife and we land safely on the street below, letting Cyrax pick up the tab for the meal and the broken windows*

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High