Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

I just bought the D3 exp pack. Hope it's worth the 39dollars I paid.
uhh.. well... <_<

Soooo what's on?
Did Drystan draw anything awesome? Too lazy to actually read the pages.
Also, stop breaking windows, you barbarous savages!

*grabs a bottle of wine and pulls the cork out with teeth*

:) yeah! That would have been great

Any plans for Easter? How do you celebrate that in Belgium? Eating aggs and lamb is the Swedish way.

hmm whats an agg? I presume agg is a tired egg?

I am not sure about most Australians, but there is no real Easter tradition for me. I just eat hot cross buns on Friday and Chocolate on Sunday.

My wife and I are going away for the Anzac day long weekend (the 25th of April is Anzac day) which will be nice.

uhh.. well... <_<

Soooo what's on?
Did Drystan draw anything awesome? Too lazy to actually read the pages.
Also, stop breaking windows, you barbarous savages!

*grabs a bottle of wine and pulls the cork out with teeth*

I am kind of enjoying the expansion, though I can understand why some people would not. I think playing HC has definitely helped my enjoyment of the game though.

"Why do men have nipples?"

Cuz theyre fun to play with ;D

Beppsy is drunk bros.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

No awesome pictures. While I may have been bored at work, well, it was a different week.
Monday, boring. Tuesday, the boss took us out to lunch, so not a huge amount of work done. And we were reasonably busy. Wednesday, I took off for a job interview. ;) Which went awesome! And today, well, yeah boring, but wasn't in the office.

And it's a 10-day weekend!

Lol. See what happens when you mention breast feeding to a bunch of dudes? EM! Help me girl this place up again! :p

There is a stack of skimpy pj's / nightgowns and the like and a pile of pillows there, so why don't you and EM done a pj and have a pillow fight while laughing girlyish, that will girly the place up for sure.

There is a stack of skimpy pj's / nightgowns and the like and a pile of pillows there, so why don't you and EM done a pj and have a pillow fight while laughing girlyish, that will girly the place up for sure.

*puts on pj and laughs girlishly*

Lands softly on all the pillows that are thrown around.
"Where is the girlish laughter and with a hit like that you are manning up the bar, not girlyfying it. You are doing it wrong, look at QueenEm she is doing it right."

I just got a frontal hit with a pillow if that is fighting like a girl everyone has been lying to me all along.

Just throw me at her but make sure you aim my head at chest height, then it will be a soft impact (mostly for me though) but still high enough to make her topple over

Hmm. I'm beginning to feel a little ATTACKED here in the bar. And as usual, it's all kamap's fault!

*hides a morning star inside a pillow
*thinks better of it - that would probably be considered attempted murder and would also make a terrible mess
*decides to jump around with Em in pretty PJs and act like a girl because apparently our bar is stuck in a 1950s sorority chick flick movie

:p

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High