Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

Puts a rag partly in the bottleneck of the bottle of bourbon, lights the rag, starts tossing it around to random people in the bar.

Even though I'm at least 10kg lighter than I was 10 years ago, I can do only half as much physical labour now as I did then. I know it's better than the alternative, but ageing really sucks!

Physically it sucks, mentally on the other hand you know so much more thne 10 years ago.
Also you can really use the phrase "In my days" a whole freaking lot to drive the youth nuts.
Lets also not forget about "Get of my lawn!".

Physically it sucks, mentally on the other hand you know so much more thne 10 years ago.

That's true I suppose, but the older I get the harder it is for me to learn anything new and there's so much more I want to know.

Also you can really use the phrase "In my days" a whole freaking lot to drive the youth nuts.
Lets also not forget about "Get of my lawn!".

I was already a curmudgeon in my 20s, so there's nothing new there.

Actually today was a little concerning. It wasn't just my heart beating twenty to the dozen, but I was sweating heavily and I had a definite tightening in the chest. Perhaps my days of wielding an axe like a psychopath are over.

That's true I suppose, but the older I get the harder it is for me to learn anything new and there's so much more I want to know.

I was already a curmudgeon in my 20s, so there's nothing new there.

Actually today was a little concerning. It wasn't just my heart beating twenty to the dozen, but I was sweating heavily and I had a definite tightening in the chest. Perhaps my days of wielding an axe like a psychopath are over.

Ok now I am concerned. Are you having a heart attack??? Yikes bud! Or were you going after your victims before stretching out? I keep telling you, if you're going to go on an axe-wielding killing spree, PLEASE stretch out and drink plenty of water first. ;)

Ok now I am concerned. Are you having a heart attack??? Yikes bud! Or were you going after your victims before stretching out? I keep telling you, if you're going to go on an axe-wielding killing spree, PLEASE stretch out and drink plenty of water first. ;)

Yes. If you are going on an axe-wielding killing spree, and you kill yourself, you are doing it wrong.

Puts a rag partly in the bottleneck of the bottle of bourbon, lights the rag, starts tossing it around to random people in the bar.

Grabs the rag and wraps it around my neck.... don't mind me, just hanging around, enjoying the possibility of an inferno.

Forgot about the BBQ, sorry Zokar. Maybe we improvise one later this week. I have a nice marinade in mind, containing chili, garlic, orange juice and some honey flavoured BBQ sauce. Bourbon will be included in an IV for you. Worth trying I think!

*wine please*

*cuddles*

No, I wasn't having a heart attack, but I probably pushed myself to the limit of my endurance. I was attacking the stump of a tree that is in my lawn that I have to mow around. I cannot remember that last time I went on an axe wielding killing spree (ok, it was last Tuesday), but besides that one slip its been a while.

LoL!

"Let's play some rugby
It's just like football!

But a lot more manly

Cuz you got no padding"

knew you'd like that one :)

I wish all flight attendants were like this ....
[youtube]07LFBydGjaM[/youtube]

Trollin', trollin', trollin'
through the rhymes a scrollin'
Keep those rhymes a flowin', FOSCHIZZLE!

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High