Etdlahq Memorial Bar - your shelter from forum crashes

I've got no idea. I can't even remember who used to run them.

I decided last night i was going to play Oblivion to ward off my urge to play. so i grabbed my box out and started reading the booklet. then went to install it and OH NO where the hell are my discs....nooooooo

I[m halfway through setting up and unpacking my new hobby room so i know it's in there somewhere. so today is dedicated to finishing my room up and finding those discs.

If it will help the cause pancakeman, I will drink a dew too, it's the least I can do(literally)

Nothing like getting all psyched up and ready to play a game and then realizing that you can't...Good luck on your clean up efforts.

Hello all.

So my rig stopped booting at 10AM on NYE. Today I've realised I had to reinstall W7 as nothing else (to my limited knowledge) was working. Luckily it's on its own partition, so no data was lost except some game saves and stuff that default-saves to My Docs. Currently in the process of reinstalling every single program to re-register it on the... registry, as I'm not aware of a program that does that.

Lost a couple day's spamming. SPAMMY NEW YEAR! Aside from my PC woes, I've been pretty productive. Got a letter from the Hospital confirming I didn't get the job, but an offer to call for feedback on the interview. Going in town Tuesday to hand out some CVs in the high street and will look online for jobs too.

My headset's due to arrive in a couple days, so I might give recording vids another go, once the essential programs are reinstalled.

SHOOT! I forgot to finish looking over your CV. Is it all done now?

very nearly finished the room and all the likely places for those discs are done. just a few crafty related things to fix up. however i seem to be missing some other games also, but i have absolutely zero idea where they might be. Now that i've transferred my gaming lust to oblivion its making me incredibly angry that i can't play that now.

Haha sorry corax! I know how frustrating it can be when you get that urge to play a game or something similar and then can't find what you need for it. Good luck with your efforts.

First day of classes today....hurray for calculus!

bought the GotYe of oblivion on the PS3, so i got all the expansions too.

The controller is alot better for hack and slash styles gaming than the pc anyway. so hooray

Oblivion makes me very happy - I finished the second expansion two days ago. I recently dual-booted my MackBook Pro, so I had a computer powerful enough to run such a game. I spent the majority of my Christmas break playing the original campaign while avoiding my mother-in-law. Highly enjoyable. Leveling up can be tedious sometimes (leveling Marksman takes forever....), and having to go into 243 Oblivion gates got repetitive near the end, but overall I really enjoyed playing the game. I liked that they overhauled the combat system a little bit, have a few general attacks rather than Morrowind's three attacks for every weapon. I do, however, miss jumping over my enemies and stabbing them in the head with a spear...

1 gate down 242 to go.

having to ride the horse between all the towns is mildly boring. especially because i try to shortcut and keep dropping my horses off cliffs to their deaths. poor little guys

Can't stop butchering, even in a video game. I guess corax is just not a fan of animals in general. :grin:

I'm devouring a Clif Bar before I jump on the trainer. My workouts so far have gone something like this: 10 minute warm up, 15 minutes at high pace (best described as sustainable but highly uncomfortable), then 5 minutes at brutal speed, and finally another 10 minutes of sloping cool down. Basically, I get to a decent speed, then go completely overboard and destroy my legs. I think it will be good for me, because I have been lacking intensity in my road rides, mostly because of the possible inconvenience of blowing the legs 20 miles from home. I'm looking into gyms as well, I have been thinking about doing weight training to maybe get some power in my legs.

I'm being the responsible one until Sunday, so the driving has been frequent and early. Naps have been frequent and slightly later. This leaves me with all sorts of free time, which I could spend studying my Russian, taking care of some problems around the house, fixing the car, or maybe grooming my dog. I spend it with Medal of Honor. I think I have a problem.

if your trainer is at home. sit at high pace for the length of a tv show/movie or if you can balance well enough, read a book.

I read books at the gym on the bikes there and atm sit about 30km/h (which isn't overlyy fast but it works up a thorough sweat).

I'm actually a big animal person, except for cows, i hate cows they are sly devils (the word filter prevents me expressing my true feelings about the blighters)

What I've been doing lately on my trainer is a 10ish minute warm-up leading into a 30-40 minute cruise at a fairly high cadence, followed by a ten minute cool down. My goal has been more working on my endurance and trimming down for the summer.

Nice work guys on the working out, I'm about to go for a midnight jog as it's just beautiful out.

Also we are somewhat closing in on 30,000. I do NOT condone massive spamming for it as we are better than that, but I think that's pretty damn impressive.

30,000 what?

oo sorry i meant. SPAM!

been doing alot of different things for workouts lately. can't gym at the moment because the person who does the forms is away til monday. which is just dumb. if it wasn't 1/3rd the cost of a regular gym i'd not go back

So my friend and I just need one hate key to run the ubers (his first time!)....took 45 combined summoner runs just now for one key. We finally get it...I get a realm down as he's transfering the other keys. That has got to be the worst luck....EVER!

So my friend and I just need one hate key to run the ubers (his first time!)....took 45 combined summoner runs just now for one key. We finally get it...I get a realm down as he's transfering the other keys. That has got to be the worst luck....EVER!

Another reason I'm glad I gave up Bnet.

Yeah I look back and sometimes wish we would've just played tcp/ip when we came back a month or so ago. We both wanted to have fun hunting the ubers though, so we decided to brave the bot infested waters of bnet.

Something to consider with your crumpets: gamers for charity. Yes I know times are tough and most of the plant is unemployed right now (including me) but I'll put it out there in case someone here can spare a few cents. :)

And the trick with spamming the Bar is not to LOOK like you're spamming the Bar. :D

My thoughts are with those involved in the Arizona shooting incident.

On a less serious note, I had to go shopping with the GF for her BFF's birthday, who I despise. Snarky comments such as my "Is there a shop that sells a slap to the face?" with her retort "Why, do you need one?" kept us both amused through a tough shopping day. The mall was so artificially hot it was almost humid.

Started recording a couple of LPs, but I don't like them, or where they're going.

Teach me oh great and mighty thyiad.

(pssst....how was that?)

Whats an LP eddie?

I don't have anything to do with my wifes friends. The last time i interacted with them i got in trouble for kicking them out when they stunk, i mean absolutely sticking to the couch for 3 weeks despite constant cleaning STUNK of cigarettes. it's disgusting enough as it is let alone when theres a baby in the house.

Now i'm mad from remembering.gah!

OMG it snowed last night, and it's supposed to snow almost all week. This should be interesting as I live in a coastal town that is nothing but steep hills.

Also cigarettes are disgusting....that is all.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High