Breaking Bad Forum Mafia Game

TJ: come vote FoE with me. Start the train.

Ignore lack of spelling and logic, phonestyle

Get 1 more vote and I'm in.

I have only ever played two games of mafia so I have relied heavily on MafiaWiki for this - it said a treestump couldn't vote! Nothing about it being able to vote but the vote not counting. I assumed that it meant what it said. Apperently everything is out of the box, and I'm taking a break from these games. Just wanna finish this real quick.

I can even agree with the loose interpretation that "not being able to vote" = "vote dosen't count", but only in a game where there aren't other blank votes. In such a game I feel a clear distinction is required - but maybe I'm just an anal old ****.

This is the same as not voting, IMO. You are not helping your case.
I placed a vote on Thomas the next post.

Thomas, if I'm getting what you are saying, the cannot vote should mean that I shouldn't be able to type out vvote xxx??

Thomas, if I'm getting what you are saying, the cannot vote should mean that I shouldn't be able to type out vvote xxx??

Well ofc. Your vote the first day had me strung along all the time. I considered a tree-stump but dismissed it because of that vote. Why do you think I've been voting for you all those days? Spending time building up theories around it. And all the time it was semantics.

I've been schooled for many years in natural science, computer programming and math. And I can assure you that in math and programming languages semantics is a very exact science. Everything means exactly what it says.

But I've directed this thread in a completely wrong direction. Ignore my previous ~50-100 posts.

I think the 7 left with votes should agree upon a lynch and I'll join in on an available train.

I bow out - I'll follow the first available train.

Unvote: coju

lol, solid strategy.

This is the same as not voting, IMO. You are not helping your case.

Do you even bother to read anything? How about contributing a bit - who, asides from coju, would you like to see lynched and why?

I think the 7 left with votes should agree upon a lynch and I'll join in on an available train.

Are you serious? You are the one that have been constantly talking about town being near-losing and now you just wanna lynch somebody random? Wut.

Are you serious? You are the one that have been constantly talking about town being near-losing and now you just wanna lynch somebody random? Wut.

Well my last many many posts have just been declared jibberish by a rule-interpretation.
Do you have any idea how it feels to have spent hours here for nothing.

What do you think I can contribute with now?
We are 10 players here with no direction whatsoever - everyone is a suspect. And only 8 of us can vote.
How do you suggest we proceed? Any suspects?

Well my last many many posts have just been declared jibberish by a rule-interpretation.
Do you have any idea how it feels to have spent hours here for nothing.

What do you think I can contribute with now?
We are 10 players here with no direction whatsoever - everyone is a suspect. And only 8 of us can vote.
How do you suggest we proceed? Any suspects?

Ignore for a moment what I believe. YOU believe we are close to mylo and are willing to vote anybody and lynch a random person. No matter how wrong you are, this is a terrible plan. And yes ofc everybody has spent time being wrong, but that doesn't discredit any future argument you make.

As for who are my top suspects, I don't know. I have a town read on gory and could back up a lynch on glib based on his reasoning. Another option would be goldtru since I feel like she has contributed even less this game than what she usually does. To me it looks like she is trying very hard to not say anything that would get her any amount of attention. Numbers for an extreme effort put in to defending a non-existent argument.

Vote: glibbucket

Just for now. I am willing to switch, but there are a couple of players I will not vote for.

And with that, I'm off to bed. Will be back after work tomorrow.

Explain to me this - assume I am scum. Would I have made that post yesterday before night? Would I have been able to convince my entire faction (which for all we know is intact - mylo scenario could be now or close as you yourself mentioned) not to make a kill or use any night-action, with the sole purpose of making me appear town? For mafia this would only delay their likely victory - after all there is little to none unity to find between the remaining 10.

This argument is never persuasive. If it's assumed scum would never do X then scum will do X because they won't ever be suspected. Mafia intentionally not sending in a NK has been done before. Several times.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High