Breaking Bad Forum Mafia Game

Oh, and another note: Lore wise, flubbuckets one on one qt sounds awfully like an interrogation, doesn't it? And I am already inclined to believe that the scum are cops, so a one on one, one time qt, seems perfectly flavorful.

TJ: Most things that occur in these games only occur once per day. Most effects that is. So...there's nothing weird about a vote restriction happening only to only one person. If it's any of those things you listed, a price/result/punishment/role then we would still see only one per day. Your claim that would be variable numbers per day makes no sense.

So you agree it is an effect - nice. We agree for once.

--

Oh and coju - don't claim chicken now - come oon - vote for me - I know you want to :)

Wow! Much vote count! Such votes:

3 Coju - (Thomas, goldtru, numbers)
1 ThomasJohnsen - (cdm) [Noodle, FoE]
1 flubbucket - (Gory)
1 FredofErik - (thefranklin) [Numbers]

I'll fully claim, as there are too many votes on me today and we don't need another mislynch. (I would have liked to wait to do this, and actually never actually claim, but here it goes)

I actually am a treestump. I showed my hand by voting day one when I should not have.
Yes, I lied. I wanted to fabricate something that would draw attention to me in hopes that mafia would waste a nk. Hopefuuly, they have targeted me a time or two, but being this disruptive is not beneficial.

Justification: Last game, think how early bad ash claimed treestump. Pretty sure it was him. How did that help town? Did that action up him in the target of mafia or did it allow them to focus on others?
The role I was trying to claim was commuter that brought someone with them (somewhat of a doc). I hoped that mafia would not want this role in the game and ty to take me out.

I am a treestump.

I cannot explain why others were not able to vote, coincidence or there actually is a vote restricter in the game and I lucked out do by there being one. I thought about making this post say smthn along the lines of the vote restricter could be a day ability, but decided on claiming as the best course of action.

I hope that town will respect my play and understand why I did the things I did.

You are the vote restricter and you are scum. I'd put my vote on you if I could.

So, since you don't believe my claim, you believe that I am what I claimed earlier?

Good luck fending off your lynch "treestump". I believe you're a lying piece of gutless scum.

I'll fully claim, as there are too many votes on me today and we don't need another mislynch. (I would have liked to wait to do this, and actually never actually claim, but here it goes)

I actually am a treestump. I showed my hand by voting day one when I should not have.
Yes, I lied. I wanted to fabricate something that would draw attention to me in hopes that mafia would waste a nk. Hopefuuly, they have targeted me a time or two, but being this disruptive is not beneficial.

Justification: Last game, think how early bad ash claimed treestump. Pretty sure it was him. How did that help town? Did that action up him in the target of mafia or did it allow them to focus on others?
The role I was trying to claim was commuter that brought someone with them (somewhat of a doc). I hoped that mafia would not want this role in the game and ty to take me out.

I am a treestump.

I cannot explain why others were not able to vote, coincidence or there actually is a vote restricter in the game and I lucked out do by there being one. I thought about making this post say smthn along the lines of the vote restricter could be a day ability, but decided on claiming as the best course of action.

I hope that town will respect my play and understand why I did the things I did.

Bad ash didn't claim tree stump. He was revealed by the mod to be a tree stump after certain actions occurred.

And...that was pretty terrible play. At least, if you're on the towns side it was. After seeing you get almost lynched, the scum had no reason to ever try to spend a NK on you, because you are from that point forward always in the towns mind as a lynch possibility. Add in the fact that you've now admitted you lied, and we'd be foolish to just ignore you and try to vote for someone else. I'm pretty sure, if you are a stump, and the town wins, it will be in spite of your sabotage.

Vote: ThomasJohnsen

Yes, I will admit it was poor play. Sabotage, it was not.

Just Some Votes...

3 Coju - (Thomas, goldtru, numbers)
1 ThomasJohnsen - (cdm) [Noodle, FoE]
1 flubbucket - (Gory)
1 FredofErik - (thefranklin) [Numbers]

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High