Breaking Bad Forum Mafia Game

After the twins shot him up he was out of commission (like maybe couldn't vote?)for a while, but came back strong.

Do you mind sharing why you think you were out of commision. At the time you seemed to think that it had been forced upon you from outside. That was also the case of coju and CDM, both seemed confused - though in the coju case it drowned a bit in the Marahumm/pharphis shootout.

I wonder if what you're suggesting is, that the no-vote isn't looping at all but instead is more a payment/penalty for using some action.

You were not my prime candidate D3. You were fairly far down the list actually.

Well - you had your vote on me, so I just assumed. Sorry for the mix-up.

Nice theory, noodle. It would make sense that hank could be mafia, since Jesse and Walt are town.
But, Walter never wanted his family hurt. So, Walter trying to get hank lynched would not make sense.

I don't know that it's that far of a stretch. Walter consistently proved himself capable of taking action that horrified him previously, going back to his first murder in season one with the bike lock. And making a fake confession DVD where he blames everything on Hank isn't exactly promoting family unity.

Hank Schrader: I don't even know who I'm talking to.
Walter White: If that's the case. That you don't know who I am. Maybe your best course, would be to tread lightly.

Do you mind sharing why you think you were out of commision. At the time you seemed to think that it had been forced upon you from outside. That was also the case of coju and CDM, both seemed confused - though in the coju case it drowned a bit in the Marahumm/pharphis shootout.

I wonder if what you're suggesting is, that the no-vote isn't looping at all but instead is more a payment/penalty for using some action.

Well - you had your vote on me, so I just assumed. Sorry for the mix-up.

I have no idea why I was out of commission. I haven't received any explanation for it whatsoever.

You never made that case, though prompted to do so. Care to share?

Are you asking me to remember? The nerve....

First post of the game. The nonsense bit struck a nerve. When I use nonsense. I don't mean, not-weird and not-crazy things - your later explanation . Your explanation looked like a complete reversal of your first post.

But it was the cdm voting Marahumm comment that I found most suspicious as that wasn't why. I voted cdm because he apparently doesn't know the town win con, which talks about anti-town. The LAMIST claim that he knows nothing about anti-town when all townies know about it.... Your interpretation of my vote of cdm in that manner indicates you also didn't see the cdm slip.

I get it! Noone besides me is even remotely interested in discussing the blank votes. Including why they pop up and who they pop up with. And I will try not to bring it up again.

I'm pretty sure though that when the game gets whittled down to 5, 4, 3 players, you will find it to be a rather important issue (though I admit there's a fair chance that the game never reaches that point). Especially if you loose a game you could've won had the no-vote not struck your side a couple of times near the end.

I am still waiting to hear arguments either for or against my theory. Until it is proven or disproven, I am very anxious to see which votes count today. coju was very early to post today, but after my first post he has kept completely quiet (in stark contrast to other days).

I think it would be very weird for a vote restrictor to target coju after coju had an invalid D1 vote. Unless the vote restrictor restricted coju D1. But then I'd expect the vote restrictor to say something about it. Either way, I'm looking for someone other than coju to be vote restricted.

Thomas, I'm very interested in it, I just don't have anything to say about it having no real information. I assume it's an anti-town function, as lynching is the town's primary weapon. Outside of that, I don't know what to say.

I think it would be very weird for a vote restrictor to target coju after coju had an invalid D1 vote. Unless the vote restrictor restricted coju D1. But then I'd expect the vote restrictor to say something about it. Either way, I'm looking for someone other than coju to be vote restricted.

flub is vote restricted today.

Thomas, I'm very interested in it, I just don't have anything to say about it having no real information. I assume it's an anti-town function, as lynching is the town's primary weapon. Outside of that, I don't know what to say.

How can it be a weapon? That's exactly my point.
coju was vote restricted day 1.
And last night I prevented every non-town action.

Reducing our ability to be effective in a lynch attempt? How is not a weapon?

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

coju's D1 non-vote can't occur from a N0 night action since there was no N0 but it can come from a D1 action. Or it can be completely unrelated to the other vote restrictions. Out of all vote restricted player, only coju claims the vote restriction was part of their role.

Well yeah you're right ofc. What I meant is it's not an action - it's a game-effect that cannot be prevented.
And unless it's confined to a group (as I think it must be), it seems completely random; which means that the game result is random.

And I hate that - if that is the case I'll rip BA a new one. And myself for wasting time thinking about it - let alone ever playing it.

Vote: coju

There's still a reasonable case to believe coju is scum. There are, unfortunately, too many moving parts in this game and we don't have enough information for me to feel truly confident in any of my reads.

coju's D1 non-vote can't occur from a N0 night action since there was no N0 but it can come from a D1 action. Or it can be completely unrelated to the other vote restrictions. Out of all vote restricted player, only coju claims the vote restriction was part of their role.

If vote restrictions aren't part of a cyclic loop, and instead a price/result/punishement/role then why have we seen exactly one every day? I'd expect a couple some days and none other days. And players would be well aware of them and possibly try to hide them. I collected the votes early on to make sure there was only one. And if coju will ever vote, I'm sure we can confirm that his vote is as good as 8 others of us. But he probably wont - unless ofc we lynch the guy and force him to react.

I don't know that it's that far of a stretch. Walter consistently proved himself capable of taking action that horrified him previously, going back to his first murder in season one with the bike lock. And making a fake confession DVD where he blames everything on Hank isn't exactly promoting family unity.

Hank Schrader: I don't even know who I'm talking to.
Walter White: If that's the case. That you don't know who I am. Maybe your best course, would be to tread lightly.

Right, but even as hank was about to die in the desert, Walter was shouting NO!
Thomas, are you claiming vote restricter?

TJ: Most things that occur in these games only occur once per day. Most effects that is. So...there's nothing weird about a vote restriction happening only to only one person. If it's any of those things you listed, a price/result/punishment/role then we would still see only one per day. Your claim that would be variable numbers per day makes no sense.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High