Breaking Bad Forum Mafia Game

Bad Ash

Jul 16, 2003
Rules:
1. Talk about your role and this game is strictly prohibited outside of the game thread until it is over (with the exception of designated QT pages).

2. Do not post during the night phase. Any post within a few minutes after the end of the day will be ignored. Any post made an hour or more after the end of the day phase, will result in a mod kill of the poster. Repeated posts during the night phase will also result in a mod kill.

3. Editing, for any sorts of reason will result in a mod kill.

4. You are allowed to communicate during the night only in designated QT pages with designated people.

5. Once you're dead, stay that way. Dead people tell no tales, or in this case, dead people make no posts. Suck up your death and keep watching and rooting for your team. There's always the next round.

6. Every player gets one lynch vote during the day unless told otherwise in their role PM. Votes and unvotes need to be bolded . If your unvote isn't bold, it doesn't count. Capitalization or proper spelling of one's name is NOT REQUIRED, however, it must be clear who you are voting for.

Example:
Vote: Caluin Graye
Unvote: CG

7. One player may be lynched per day. Lynches will be determined based on the following formula: 1/2 remaining players alive rounded up for a lynch. +1 to that number for a lock.

8. If you have any issues with your role, or any other player, don't start a flame war or a serious confrontation. Please PM me instead in order to find a resolution.

9. Any player may claim any role. I.E. Any player may claim to be something that they are not.

10. Do not post any information sent to you in a pm by the host. This includes, but is not limited to, numbers of words/letters/punctuation marks. If you want to claim a role, don't copy paste the PM I sent you.
Mafia can pm between themselves (or talk on msn or aim) only during the night unless specifically told otherwise in their role PM.

11. Day lasts 48 hours and night lasts 24 hours. swag

12. You will get mod killed if you are inactive (at least 2 contributive post per day phase).

13. If you are (temp) banned, you will also be mod killed.

14. If you cannot continue playing the game for any reason, PM us beforehand to find a solution.

15. Read the rules and your role PM once more. Have Fun! May the swag be with you! Good luck! May the best team win.

16. Both hosts will be able to answer any questions. The best place to do this is either by PM or preferably in designated QT threads.

17. These rules are from the Shia Labeouf school of plagiarism. If you don't like it, I am so sorry.

NEW RULE 18. YOU ARE NOT. I REPEAT, NOT, ALLOWED TO NAME CLAIM. DOING SO WILL RESULT IN INSTANT MOD-KILL. YOU ARE HIGHLY DISCOURAGED FROM GIVING AWAY THIS INFORMATION EVEN IN SUBTLE, OR NOT SO SUBTLE CLUES. THIS INFORMATION IS IMPERATIVE TO YOU WINNING THIS GAME.

Example claim:
Name: Yolo Swaggins
Alignment: Town
Role Power: Vanilla

Last edited:
Players Alive:
1. Goldtru
4. Noodle
5. Numbers

The Deceased:
1. pharphis (killed day 1)
2. Marahumm (Lynched day 1)
3. Sathoris (NK night 1)
4. Drixx (NK night 1)
5. logoutzero (modkilled day 2)
6. Caluin Graye (NK night 2)
7. Pyrotechnician (lynched Day 3)
8. Jcakes (Exitted the game a winner Day 3)
9. CDM (NK night 4)
10. Goryani (NK night 4)
11. Flubbucket (Modkilled D5)
12. FredOfErik (lynched D5)
13. ThomasJohnsen (Killed Night 6)
14. TheFranklin (lynched D7)
15. Coju (removed D7)

GAME END: Noodle the SK wins.

Last edited:
Breaking Bad Mafia Game Set-Up Mafia
Roles:
Fredoferik: Hector Salamanca
Drixx: Leonel Salamanca
CDM: Marco Salamanca

pharphis: Walter White
Pyro: Jesse Pinkman

ThomasJohnsen: Gale

Noodle: Gustavo Fring

thefranklin: Skyler White
Caluin Graye: Walter "Flynn" Jr.
flubbucket: Marie Schrader
Sathoris Hank Schrader
Goryani: Saul Goodman
coju: Holly White
logoutzero: Tortuga
Numbers: Brandon "Badger" Mayhew
Goldtru: Skinny Pete

Marahumm: Mike Ehrmantraut

Salamanca Family:

The team chooses Hitman at night. Group can perform one kill per night and may use any actions even if killing. Night Talk only, without Marco.

Name: Hector Salamanca
Alignment: Anti-Town
Description: "Family is all."
Role Power: Godfather. Will show vanilla pro-town if investigated. 3x silence (Ding!), target one player and they will only be able to post the word “Ding!” for one day phase.
Wincon: You win if the Salamanca group controls the majority vote and nothing can change or deter that.

Name: Leonel Salamanca
Alignment: Anti-town
Description: "You know Walter, sometimes it doesn't hurt to have someone watching your back."
Role Power: Two shot strongman—your brother comes before all else.
Wincon: You win if the Salamanca group controls the majority vote and nothing can change or deter that.

Name: Marco Salamanca
Description: "You know Walter, sometimes it doesn't hurt to have someone watching your back."
Role Power: Odd day talk enabler—your brother comes before all else.

The Meth Cooks

Group abilities:
Let’s cook. 1x commuter. You go and cook meth and become immune to all night actions—pro and anti-town

Name: Walter White
Description: "You clearly don't know who you're talking to, so let me clue you in: I am not in danger, Skyler, I am the danger. A guy opens his door and gets shot, and you think that of me? No! I am the one who knocks!"
Role Power:. You may gain more abilities as time goes on.
Wincon: Special TBD
Mod Note:
Walt receives a town wincon if Jesse is killed
Progressive Abilities:
Each night Walter will gain a special ability, whether it is a 1-shot ability or a passive ability. He does not know of the ability until the night he receives it. Abilities will follow a pattern of events within the show.
N1 - Cancer – 1-Shot NK Immune Who kills a man with cancer?
N2 – Red Phosphorus – 1-Shot Roleblock
N3 – Ricin – 1-Shot Poison – Kills target 48 Hours later (end of next Day Phase)
N4 – Aztek – 1-Shot Investigation Immune – Safest SUV in the West. A great hide-out.
N5 – Pipe Bomb – 1-Shot Selective Kill – If Walter targets Gus or Hector that person dies.
N6 – M60 – 1-Shot Elite Bodyguard – If someone tries to kill Walt or Jesse, Walt kills them.
N7- The Death of Heisenberg
Each item must be used night given.

Name: Jesse Pinkman
Description: “Nah come on… man, some straight like you giant stick up his *** all of a sudden at age what 60 he’s just going to break bad?”
Role Power: You may gain more abilities as time goes on.
Wincon: Special
Mod Note:
Jesse receives a town wincon if Walt is killed.
Progressive Abilities:
N1 – The Favorite Son – You must find your family. 1-Shot Cop.
N2- Junkie Girlfriend – 1-Shot Doc that kills (roleblocks?**) target. Cannot target himself or Walter. If it hits Jane, she dies.
N3 – Rehab – Cannot perform actions as he is in rehab
N4 – “You don’t have to do this” – Paranoid Gun Owner
N5 – The Cigarette – Anyone targeting Jesse has a chance to get the cigarette, a 1-Shot Poison. Jesse is aware of this.
N6 – Goodnight, Andrea – “Andrea’s dead, Jesse. It’s your fault.”
N7 – Meth Slave – This is Mr. White’s fault. He’s a sad old man. He deserves everything I do to him.
Each item must be used night given

Passive Game Rules for Walt and Jesse (special situations with other characters)
Walt shows as town to Hank, unless Hank is insane, where Hank will snap out of insanity and see Walt as Mafia.
Cannot be killed by Gus after Gale dies.
If Jesse is jailed, he gains a 1-Shot Shank, which he can use to kill Todd, but only if he finds him. Walt will be notified of Jesse’s capture. Jesse will be stripped of all abilities except for Shank if jailed.

Town
Name: Skyler White
Description: "Someone has to protect this family from the man who protects this family."
Role Power: Cook the books-Bus car washer. Choose two people every night. If player A cast’s an ability it will automatically directed to player B.
Wincon: You win if all anti-town threats have been eliminated.

Name: Walter “Flynn” Jr.
Description: "The bad way to remember you would be the way you’ve been this whole last year. At least last night you were... real."
Role Power: Roleblocker. Target one person each night to block them from taking any night actions. You also like women named Wendy.

Name: Holly White
Description: "Mamama. MmmMamama”
Role Power: Treestump. You are a baby! Babies are always there. Doing nothing. You can not be lynched. You can not be night killed. You can not vote.

Name: Hank Schrader
Description: "I swear to God, Marie, I think the universe is trying to tell me something and I'm finally ready to listen."
Role Power: Alignment Cop. Target one person each night to receive their alignment. Don’t let the stress of the job get to you.
Mod Notes:
-Now will recieve Town on Walt, unless insane, when he loses insanity and sees Walt for what he truly is (an *******). (ie. Walt shows as mafia.)
-If either twin attempts to kill Hank, he kills that twin.
-If Tortuga dies, Hank becomes an insane cop. Opposite results: Town = Anti-Town; Neutral =
-If Leonel/Marco Salamanca attacks Hank, Hank remains insane cop and loses voting abilities.
-If Marco/Leonel Salamanca both attack Hank remains insane and can only vote for himself.
-Town for gus and neutral for Badger and Skinny Pete.*
-Becomes sane by investigating Walter.
-Jesse flips mafia for Hank

Name: Marie Schrader
Description: "Facing death changes a person. It has to, don't you think?"
Role Power: You are a thief. Target one player each night and you will randomly steal either an ability shot or an item from said player. This will not be indicative of said players alignment.

Name: Tortuga
Description: "Tortuga means turtle, and that's me. I take my time but I always win."
Role Power: Police Informant. You always know how many anti-town Salamanca exist in this game. You target one player each night searching for Hank Schrader to share this information. You will be modkilled if you post a speculative number of anti-town, the name Salamanca, or ask Hank to step forward.
Mod Note: Update the number of alive Salamanca’s at the beginning of all phases. He can ask at anytime for the number.
NO leniency on hints being given.
Once Hank has been found, a message carried by the mod to Hank will be given noting the player giving this information.

Name: Saul Goodman
Description: "Walter never told me how lucky he was. Clearly his taste in women is the same as his taste in lawyers: only the very best... with just a right amount of dirty."
Role Power: Slimy Lawyer. You are 1x Lynch immune and can choose one target every night and they will not be able to vote during the next day phase.

Name: Mike Ehrmantraut
Description: "I chose a half measure, when I should have gone all the way... I'll never make that mistake again. No more half measures, Walter."
Role Power: Limited shot vigilante. Two shots to used day or night with immediate results.
Wincon: You win if all anti-town threats have been eliminated

Name: Gale Boetticher
Description: ”Now this Gale Boetticher is a bonafide chemistry genius. I mean, he's got degrees up the wazoo, right. And, uh, as you might expect, he's a nerd's nerd, right - vegan, sandals and socks kind of guy. As it turns out, he's also an A-number 1 meth cook."
Role Power: Miller role. Will show anti-town if investigated. You love to sing and must earn fantastic items to piece together your karaoke machine. If successful you receive 1X Sing: Global non-town Roleblock
Wincon: You win if all anti-town threats have been eliminated
Mod Note:
Must complete 3 of 5 actions to fix his magical music machine.
Must complete 3 out of 5.

Rule, only one per day
1. Post nothing but pictures all day and nothing else, not even a vote.
2. You may only vote for yourself, must unvote and revote at least three times
3. Must include a well known song lyric with each post
4. Must use five emoticons in each post
5. Must mention a different kind of coffee bean, or coffee brand in every post
Neutrals

Name: Gustavo “Gus” Fring
Description: "What does a man do, Walter? A man provides for his family. And he does it even when he's not appreciated, or respected, or even loved. He simply bears up and he does it. Because he's a man."
Role Power: You are a serial killer. Target one player per night to be killed. You may not kill Walter White unless your replacement chemist Gale Botticher is alive.
Wincon: You win if you are the last remaining player and all other anti-town and pro-town players are eliminated securing your empire.
Mod Note: Immune to kills by Mike Ehrmantraut. Will be killed if targeting Hector Salamanca for night kill.

Name: Skinny Pete
Alignment: Neutral
Description: "Hey, man, I'm slingin' mad volume and fat stackin' benjis, you know what I'm sayin'? I can't be all about, like, spelling an ****!""
Role Power: Survivor mason. Your goal is to make it to the end of the game alive. While you and Badger are both alive you are immune to NK.
Wincon: You or you and Badger must be the last remaining players

Name: Brandon “Badger” Mayhew
Description: "That is awesome, Jesse! I feel like somebody took my brain out and boiled it in, like, boiling hot, like...like, Anthrax."
Role Power: Survivor mason. Your goal is to make it to the end of the game alive. While you and Skinny Pete are both alive you are immune to NK.
Wincon: You or you and Skinny Pete must be the last remaining players.

You lose NK Immunity and Daytalk with five players left or less.

Name: Todd Alquist
Description: "I just think we work together good. We make a good team. I think it's kind of mutually good."
Role power: Dedicated Sociopath. You have a 2-shot Nazi Jailer. Your win-con is that you must jail Jesse Pinkman and then keep him jailed until he either dies or the game ends. When jailed, Pinkman will lose any special abilities.
Wincon: You must jail Jesse Pinkman and then keep him jailed until he either dies or the game ends. When jailed, Pinkman will lose any special abilities.

Discarded Characters :(

Name: Jane Margolis
Description: "Well, then why should we do anything more than once? Should I just smoke this one cigarette? Maybe we should only have sex once, if it's the same thing. Should we just watch one sunset? Or live just one day? It's new every time, each time is a different experience."
Role Power: One-sided lover. Every night you target one player in hopes of finding your love Jesse Pinkman. If you discover him you can runaway together to victory if you both survive two nights.
Wincon: You win if all anti-town threats have been eliminated. If Jesse Pinkman is found, you must remain alive for one day and one night, at which time you have met your win condition.
Mod Note: Treestump when wincon met. shut up

Name: Donald Margolis
Description: "You can't give up on family. Never. I mean, what else is there?"
Role Power: Jailer. You always want to protect your family, no matter what. Target one person each night and you put them out of every action taken against them.

Name: Tuco Salamanca
Description: "Nobody moves crystal in the South Valley but me, *****!"
Role Power: Violent outburst. Will RANDOMLY kill one person and use up your hitman. Has a chance to injure and/or kill a second person.

Last edited:
Night Actions:

Noodle Kills Drixx. Leonel Salamanca. Anti-Town. Goon.
Drixx kills Sathoris. Hank Schraeder. Town. Alignment Cop.
Sathoris is Roleblocked because of Caluin Graye.
Flubbucket steals from Goldtru. Gains 1-shot Partnered QT with player of choosing.
Jcakes does NOT jail Pyro.
FredofErik gives himself DING! post restrict.
Noodle loses voting ability because of Goryani.
Franklin reverses anything Thomas does back onto Thomas (so nothing).

CDM: Kill Caluin Graye
FoE: Ding! Restrict Goryani
Noodle Kill Pyro
Thefranklin: Make FoE actions go to Gory. (What a coincidence!)
CG: Roleblock Numbers
flub steals from Gory
Jcakes Nazi Jails: Pyro
Gory: Voteblocking CDM

Flubb - Steal from Noodle - 1x-Night Vig
TJ - Block all non-town action
Noodle - Kill Coju IGNORED
Goryani - Voteblock Flubb
Salamancas - Kill thefranklin Ding!: Gold
thefranklin - FoE to Thomas IGNORE

FredOfErik- Kill the franklin
flubbucket- Kill CDM, Steal from Gory
Noodle- Kill Goryani
Goryani- Voteblock: FoE
thefranklin- DIRECT FOE action to Coju

Noodle kills ThomasJohnsen
TheFranklin redirects Noodle's actions onto Coju.
Gold/Numbers do Nothing
Coju kinda dies (not really).
ThomasJohnsen does nothing, because he can't do anything.

Noodle kills ThomasJohnsen
TheFranklin redirects Noodle's actions onto ThomasJohnsen

Last edited:
Everyone must must must read the new rule 18. There will be no leniency in this rule. Insta mod-kill if this is disobeyed. You ARE free to hint at your role, but I guarantee you it will be worse than being lynched/nked per your wincon. But that is up to you.

Please read at the bare minimum rule 18 even if you are a veteran of our games.

Please do not post in a QT that may or may not be shared with another member until the game starts if you are allowed/not allowed. Individual QT may be accessed at this and any time.

Thank you for the sticky :).

Regarding rule 18: You can discuss names, talk about it, speculate etc. just don't personally name claim.

DAY 1 IS STARTING EARLY. You may now post freely for the next ~51ish hours.

Day 1:

Doctor: Mr. White? Mr. White?

Walter: Yes?

Doctor
: You understood what I've just said to you?

Walter
: Yes. Lung cancer. Inoperable.

---------------------------------------------------------
Jesse: Some straight like you, giant stick up his ***, age what – 60? He's just gonna break bad?

Walter
: I'm 50.

Jesse
: It's weird is all, okay? It doesn't compute. Listen, if you've gone crazy or something...I mean, if you've...if you've gone crazy or depressed, I'm just saying...that's something I need to know about. Okay? I mean, that affects me.[long pause]

Walter
: I am awake.

With 18 players alive it takes 9 votes to lynch, 10 votes to lock.

Last edited:
Rules clarification : no fake name claiming either. Please refer to your respective QT for any questions. Must use more sleuthing than names.

You can drop hints, real or fake about your name, but it is discouraged.

Last edited:
Shame. Nameclaiming, fake, real or suggestive is a lot of fun. Now I can't ask people for their rolenames.

Vote: Drixx

He's always scum, even when he's not so I can't go wrong here.

Shame. Nameclaiming, fake, real or suggestive is a lot of fun. Now I can't ask people for their rolenames.

LOL. I suppose I deserve that after my awful vigilante play. If BPC wasn't running this game, I expect his vote would be on me too. I did, at least, have pretty good reasons to believe BPC was scum, but I played it very poorly. The upside is if I ever get vigilante again, I learned a lot of lessons on how people expect it to be used.

It's been a while since I've played. Looking forward to a triumphant return!

That being said, would someone be so kind as to list off any new roles that I might not be aware of? I'd rather not try and hunt down each mafia game since and look for niche roles.

Seeing as how Bad Ash wanted around 20 people signed up, do you think certain roles were sacrificed in order to get this game underway? Perhaps second anti-town group found its way onto the chopping block?

Agreed!
Also, we missed you.

For reference seven minutes ago would be day end/start.

I'll add day ends/starts to the first post too.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

It's been a while since I've played. Looking forward to a triumphant return!

That being said, would someone be so kind as to list off any new roles that I might not be aware of? I'd rather not try and hunt down each mafia game since and look for niche roles.

Seeing as how Bad Ash wanted around 20 people signed up, do you think certain roles were sacrificed in order to get this game underway? Perhaps second anti-town group found its way onto the chopping block?
Implies knowledge of an anti-town group.

Vote: Marahumm

Looking forward to this game since sign-up posted. Alas, I couldn't get my friend to join this one, I'll try to get him to at least follow along for a possible future game appearance.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High