Breaking Bad Forum Mafia Game

LOL. I suppose I deserve that after my awful vigilante play. If BPC wasn't running this game, I expect his vote would be on me too. I did, at least, have pretty good reasons to believe BPC was scum, but I played it very poorly. The upside is if I ever get vigilante again, I learned a lot of lessons on how people expect it to be used.

How do you know Sathoris is referring to your vigi play that one game?

Implies no knowledge of anti-town.

Vote: crawlingdeadman
Nice. So you're saying you'd vote someone who has no knowledge of anti-town, hence Town?

That being said, would someone be so kind as to list off any new roles that I might not be aware of? I'd rather not try and hunt down each mafia game since and look for niche roles.

Let's see. We have a Paris Hilton. And godfather 1-shot bulletproof serial killers are all the rage. We've see about 10 of them this year.

Seeing as how Bad Ash wanted around 20 people signed up, do you think certain roles were sacrificed in order to get this game underway? Perhaps second anti-town group found its way onto the chopping block?

Signs point to yes.

As much as I hate to say this, I wouldn't think that our host got rid of a 2nd scum faction. I know I wouldnt. Roles, yes. An entire faction, no.
Any body want to spit ball roles with names? Schrader cop, but what type. Village idiot, who would that be? I'm sorry, someone was bound to do it.
(Bad ash, noticed this game also on gamephrekes, did you pimp it there too? Or did someone else.
A couple of posts have been noted already, strange for being so early; but the early start is obvscum, so scum slips are to abound,

As much as I hate to say this, I wouldn't think that our host got rid of a 2nd scum faction. I know I wouldnt. Roles, yes. An entire faction, no.
Any body want to spit ball roles with names? Schrader cop, but what type. Village idiot, who would that be? I'm sorry, someone was bound to do it.
(Bad ash, noticed this game also on gamephrekes, did you pimp it there too? Or did someone else.
A couple of posts have been noted already, strange for being so early; but the early start is obvscum, so scum slips are to abound,
"early start is obvscum"?

Gomez? Sounds like Gomez to me. Full of questions. Now fold your arms and grow a beard. Hmmm.

Vote: Coju for pretending to be Gomez, obvscum move and for making up words. :p

How do you know Sathoris is referring to your vigi play that one game?

Joke votes early tend to reference more recent happenings. Of course, Sathoris has a bit of a hard on for me basically every game since the first one I ever played in, so it could just be a continuation of that. Either way it seems he's done what he set out to do which was get a response from me and get someone else to nitpick my response. That's his M.O. He picks someone and does just enough to get others to obsess. (See: every game Sathoris has played in).

I have no idea what gamephrekes is. But it sounds phat.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

And godfather 1-shot bulletproof serial killers are all the rage. We've see about 10 of them this year.

I was including bullet-proof, godfather serial killers into my games before anyone else! All those damn hipster types riding along my coat tails, I tell you what.

Seeing as how Bad Ash wanted around 20 people signed up, do you think certain roles were sacrificed in order to get this game underway? Perhaps second anti-town group found its way onto the chopping block?

Opening discussion of game setup. Noted.

Signs point to yes.

Signs imply more than one. Ignoring the one above, care to share? Or, is this one of those "let's not talk about it because anyone who hasn't figured it out doesn't deserve to know" type of things?

Gomez? Sounds like Gomez to me. Full of questions. Now fold your arms and grow a beard. Hmmm.

Vote: Coju for pretending to be Gomez, obvscum move and for making up words. :p
I already have a beard, Gomez has a, had, a goatee.

[highlight]*Removed potential Phishing Link*[/highlight]

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn't recommend clinking that link. Looks like a phishing site.

Is there a way to delete that link? (Green-Mod help!) I should have checked it out before actually posting it. Drats.

If you believe it to be a dangerous link, than I shall give a one time only cohost sanctioned edit, to only edit that link out.

I'm watching coju!

I wouldn't recommend clinking that link. Looks like a phishing site.

Is there a way to delete that link? (Green-Mod help!) I should have checked it out before actually posting it. Drats.

Guess who clicked before reading your next post? THIS GUY!

If you believe it to be a dangerous link, than I shall give a one time only cohost sanctioned edit, to only edit that link out.

I'm watching coju!

Cosign. Feel free to edit out that link.

I'll remove it and assume you won't kill me for taking care of a potential problem.

Oh man. Sorry and Thank you drixx. Sorry for that problem.

So NOT Gomez then. Beard does not equal goatee. This is news to me! Plus this all sounds more like something Skinny Pete or Badger would do, ie post a dangerous phishing link!! Or Jesse, he messes stuff up all the time but he's still so gosh darned cute that it doesn't matter. Sorry - I'm the only girl in this game I think, so I have to crank up the girliness just on general principal.

I will probably base my voting on perceived cuteness, which means in the absence of Zokar, I'll be voting for Pyro every chance I get. :p ;)

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High