Big Trouble in Little China Mafia Game

I'm still suspicious of @Noodle..

All it would have taken was to bus driver swap himself-Leo on N1. Leo turns up wheelchair and cane instead of @Noodle.

Then all suspicion falls on CG and Leo. Noodle even suggested we lynch one and then the other. No need to NK the last two nights, as there isn't any suspicion on him yet.

Now we lynch Leo, and Noodle pops up for NK. What is the result if we're left 1 mafia and 1 town?

I plan to jail Noodle tonight just in case. But, I don't actually KNOW that jailing will prevent NK. We're just assuming, since there hasn't been any.

But, since I'm unable to communicate with @zemaj without Noodle reading, I don't really see any way I can try to safeguard against this possibility..

Why was I so suspicious? I did literally nothing but tell the truth and explain my actions.

It's like Leo said in the Mafia chat. Noodle doesn't post too much, so it's hard to tell if he's Mafia or town.. CG, Zemaj and myself had a productive confab (before we lynched CG..) :oops: But, you were noticeably absent..

Then, when you were stalling about revealing your role. Seemed like you had to go Google some believable back-story.

Glad everything worked out in the end! I'm anxious to play again now that I know more about roles/powers. etc

Yeah . . . but I have a record of . ..what, thirty or so? . . . games where I don't claim. I don't want people to see my lack of a claim as an indication of anything other than Noodle being Noodle. Prevents them from getting a read on me.

GG, guys! <3 Will read thru everything later. I've had school the last few days and financial aid to deal with. I'm actually still dealing with financial aid.... And I'm really worn out. Ready for some sleep.

I will say this... I am so proud of myself that I managed to convince the town to lynch CG and not me! That's never happened before and every time I've been mafia (which has been about *thinks* less than ten times), it's always ended up badly, lol! I've had shitty luck or get caught SUPER EARLY (long story short: an old member (Gorny?) ran a LotR mafia game and I was Sauron and on the first goddamn day I was outed by a player named Sathoris and was lynched... I was so pissed lol). So, the fact that I had managed to convince y'all to kill him and not me was a feat. I'm really sorry, Cal, but I had to do it!!!!! :( I thought, "I gotta try, I gotta try," then it happened and I'm like, "I NEED TO MKD! MKD!" (Murder Death Kill) (Demolition Man, totally different movie!) and that didn't work so I knew I was gonna die but still had to try. Was hoping faking a post restriction by replacing all nouns with Kurt Russell would help, lol, but I knew it was a bit weak. Still had to try. :) Hope you can forgive me for sacrificing you. /flowers :'(

Thanks for hosting, SS!!!

Yeah . . . but I have a record of . ..what, thirty or so? . . . games where I don't claim. I don't want people to see my lack of a claim as an indication of anything other than Noodle being Noodle. Prevents them from getting a read on me.

In my defense, I've only got 1/30th the info on which to base my read.

And @Leopold Stotch, looks like I got lucky the first time I jailed you. I was thinking you might be the one to get killed that night.

GG to everyone!

As for CG-lynch, I really was leaning more towards Leo, but then I 'caught' CG giving only partial info in his claim... Straight scum move there, so yeah. Worked out as it basically ended up CG confirming my townieness... Sorry CG...

I disagree that not sharing all information is a scum move. I kept back the portions that were not important to lynching the scum in case I was wrong and might be able to catch someone else in a lie.

Had you not claimed Wang, I would have pegged you for scum for following the extremely blatant OMGUS vote placed by Leo.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High