Beyond Infinity... To the Item Find Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been a couple / few weeks since dropping a random Cham screenie here after diving into the bnet ladder, and I've kept up a loose continuation of solo Pit runs with the FOHdin looking for some basic finds to start running the ubers. Averaging maybe an hour each day? Up to +6 skills on budget gear without sacrificing too much for resists or MF, and it's finally feeling like he's got some decent killing power. I'm not yet geared up enough to shoot for the stars and -- yeah -- I'd be better off running other locations / targets for faster results, but I like the random stuff that alvl85s cough up from time to time.

Things like these:
1658338144623.png
Eschuta's: +3 sorc skills (max, yay), +12% Fire & +12% Lightning damage (max +20%, so meh). Remedy's got it for now.

1658338238221.png
Veil of Steel, of course. Remedy's holding this, too, along with an uncaptured Ravenlore.

1658338475880.png
1658338511405.png
This is only one of THREE tribal guardians I've found (and kept -- limited bnet stash space makes an old grail runner like me sad).

1658338553159.png
1658338590446.png
Gotten three of these, too.

1658338641704.png
First one for the ladder, second overall in D2R, so an eventual javazon's gonna be well set.

1658340714462.png
Ooh, dat eth Vamp Gaze, yo.

1658338668364.png1658338765458.png1658338695859.png1658340893417.png
Since the Cham, I've somehow managed to find a Vex, 3x Ist, and 1x Mal (one was from HF) from the Pits alone (plus Remedy and I got another Ist while running together last weekend). Between these and the Cham, this string of rune luck is the absolute best I've had running alvl85s over such a short & undedicated period. And I've run alvl85s a lot over the years. Crazy.

And the capper:

1658340274390.png

OF COURSE I'd find an IK Soul Cage AND a gall durned Cham before a comparably trivial Ravenfrost. No joke, I'm fairly certain this was the very first IK piece I'd seen since jumping into the ladder. It makes me sad to think I had just reduced my MF from 350 down to about 250 points to try and get more kill speed mere hours before this dropped. ...What if... WHAT IF???

Good luck and have fun with the FOH build, @Coyote_Sly ! I've been enjoying my time with it for these Pit runs; looking forward to the eventual key runs myself before long. I'm psyched that Nature's Peace dropped for me, otherwise it would have been rough!

Last edited:
Not much luck this week in LK, one Mal the lone outlier. Did get a Griswold's Heart and a few other set/uniques plus some more skillers.

I got nothin' from LK last night! After a while I switched over to working on a new character instead. Perhaps LK will be more generous to me tonight... :unsure: Hope springs eternal.

Reactions: BBS_Agonistes
Courtesy of a yeti bosspack, just inside the Rogues' monastery:
Y1us.png
How nice of them.

The unique yeti boss that dropped this shako was stone skinned (immune to physical and cold), so I almost skipped him. My strafer doesn't bring much non-physical damage, and what little she does bring comes from gear and a charm. Thanks to strafe's inherent 25% damage decrease, each of her hits gives only (average) 80 fire, 37 lightning, and a little bit of poison. The merc just has his holy freeze aura, with strictly physical damage from his weapon, so he couldn't do anything except get hit and drink potions. I almost parked and skipped this boss. Now I'm glad I spent extra time to put a few hundred arrows into him!

Courtesy of a yeti bosspack, just inside the Rogues' monastery:

How nice of them.

The unique yeti boss that dropped this shako was stone skinned (immune to physical and cold), so I almost skipped him. My strafer doesn't bring much non-physical damage, and what little she does bring comes from gear and a charm. Thanks to strafe's inherent 25% damage decrease, each of her hits gives only (average) 80 fire, 37 lightning, and a little bit of poison. The merc just has his holy freeze aura, with strictly physical damage from his weapon, so he couldn't do anything except get hit and drink potions. I almost parked and skipped this boss. Now I'm glad I spent extra time to put a few hundred arrows into him!
I love it when the game rewards a little grind! Makes it all the more sweet.

Leveled my Javazon to 70 today, then did AT runs at /players 7 with the sorc up to 88... no drops. But I've never had a Javazon and Infinity at the same time, and I needed one more Sur rune to put together Infinity after last night's Ber. Went back to LK and did 350 more runs and...
Screenshot107.png

I love it when the game rewards a little grind! Makes it all the more sweet.

Leveled my Javazon to 70 today, then did AT runs at /players 7 with the sorc up to 88... no drops. But I've never had a Javazon and Infinity at the same time, and I needed one more Sur rune to put together Infinity after last night's Ber. Went back to LK and did 350 more runs and...
View attachment 82110
Next challenge is to find a base for Infinity if you haven't. After i had the runes it seemed like an eternity before I got the base. ;)

Next challenge is to find a base for Infinity if you haven't. After i had the runes it seemed like an eternity before I got the base. ;)
Your perception is astute! 😂 As you suspected, I’m baseless at the moment. I guess I’ll strip off all the MF and head to Cows for a bit? Or maybe AT runs would be better?

• Haha
Reactions: Triple Helix
Your perception is astute! 😂 As you suspected, I’m baseless at the moment. I guess I’ll strip off all the MF and head to Cows for a bit? Or maybe AT runs would be better?
I believe cows has the better probability if I recall correctly. I ended up having a rack in LK that eventually dropped me an eth polearm with the right number of sockets.

Found this last night.

Templar's Might
Sacred Armor
Defense: 2441
Durability: 31 of 31
Required Level: 74
Required Strength: 222
Fingerprint: 0xc4db5965
Item Level: 88
Version: Resurrected
+1 to Offensive Aura Skills (Paladin Only)
+20% Faster Hit Recovery
+171% Enhanced Defense
+279 Defense vs. Missile
+12 to Strength
+11 to Vitality
+45 Maximum Stamina
Ethereal

So close and yet so far.

Nice to get the ethereal version, so now that’s ticked off your eth Grail :)

Reactions: TheNix
Status
Not open for further replies.
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High