Beyond Infinity... To the Item Find Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe cows has the better probability if I recall correctly. I ended up having a rack in LK that eventually dropped me an eth polearm with the right number of sockets.
Tried to roll an LK map with a Thresher rack, but no luck.

Ran cows for a while and got an Eth Thresher and took it to the cube. Viola! 4 sockets!
Screenshot113.jpg

And...
Screenshot114.jpg
I'm happy with how quickly I farmed the base (less than 20 cow runs). Back when I was running Pits a few weeks back I had a few (5?) ethereal Threshers and put them all through the cube and they all got 1-3 sockets.

Last edited:
1.14d Original D2 LoD

Any keepers or value with any of these Rare Jewels? I know they aren't a 7/30/9/9 or anything, but a few seemed like they could maybe have a use somewhere or for a specific situation.

Code:
Doom Talisman
Jewel
Required Level: 42
Fingerprint: 0x88055576
Item Level: 84
Version: Expansion 1.10+
+7% Faster Hit Recovery
+8 to Strength
+9 to Dexterity
+3 to Mana after each Kill

Code:
Eagle Gyre
Jewel
Required Level: 37
Fingerprint: 0xef21a98b
Item Level: 85
25% Enhanced Damage
Replenish Life +1
Fire Resist +29%

Code:
Ghoul Whorl
Jewel
Fingerprint: 0x6666be29
+8 to Maximum Damage
+9 to Strength
+9 to Dexterity
3% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items

Code:
Viper Heart
Jewel
Fingerprint: 0x99355415
Item Level: 82
30% Enhanced Damage
+10 Defense
+7 to Strength
+4 to Energy

Code:
Shadow Whorl
Jewel
Fingerprint: 0x1c98a866
24% Enhanced Damage
+4 to Maximum Damage
+14 Maximum Stamina
Requirements -15%

Code:
Beast Scarab
Jewel
Required Level: 49
Fingerprint: 0xbc9dd3eb
Item Level: 80
+10 to Minimum Damage
Adds 21 - 45 Fire Damage
Adds 1 - 31 Lightning Damage
Poison Resist +14%

I also have some magic jewels that I know vary from "okay" to "pretty good." I know a few are good and can definitely be used, anyhow. PS. I am sadly aware of the ED min/max Jewel bug....

Code:
Realgar Jewel of Fervor
Jewel
Fingerprint: 0x42ffedc3
+15% Increased Attack Speed
24% Enhanced Damage

Code:
Realgar Jewel of Fervor
Jewel
Fingerprint: 0x1d38793f
Item Level: 81
21% Enhanced Damage

Code:
Scintillating Jewel
Jewel
Required Level: 26
Fingerprint: 0x8e0af5ff
Cold Resist +15%
Lightning Resist +15%
Fire Resist +15%
Poison Resist +15%

Code:
Scintillating Jewel
Jewel
Fingerprint: 0xb4c4f9a3
Cold Resist +14%
Lightning Resist +14%
Fire Resist +14%
Poison Resist +14%

Code:
Scintillating Jewel
Jewel
Fingerprint: 0x3515e054
Cold Resist +12%
Lightning Resist +12%
Fire Resist +12%
Poison Resist +12%

Code:
Realgar Jewel of Bliss
Jewel
Fingerprint: 0x6fd46447
Item Level: 83
30% Enhanced Damage
+8 to Minimum Damage

Code:
Realgar Jewel of Carnage
Jewel
Fingerprint: 0x264d1cdd
Item Level: 83
23% Enhanced Damage
+14 to Maximum Damage

Code:
Ambergris Jewel of Fervor
Jewel
Required Level: 31
Fingerprint: 0xeb2b6f49
Lightning Resist +28%

Code:
Carmine Jewel of Fervor
Jewel
Required Level: 31
Fingerprint: 0x97271943
+9 to Maximum Damage

Code:
Pearl Jewel
Jewel
Required Level: 13
Fingerprint: 0x5c339cbc
+50% Damage to Undead
+50 to Attack Rating against Undead

Code:
Ruby Jewel
Jewel
Required Level: 58
Fingerprint: 0x22b6359a
Item Level: 81
40% Enhanced Damage

Code:
Ruby Jewel of Malice
Jewel
Required Level: 58
Fingerprint: 0xf0704d8
40% Enhanced Damage
Attacker Takes Damage of 1

Code:
Rusty Jewel of Frigidity
Jewel
Required Level: 12
Fingerprint: 0xfe8e2360
20% Enhanced Damage
Adds 1 - 3 Cold Damage Over 2 Secs (50 Frames)

I may have some other really good ones hidden away in a stash I don't normally have them in, I'll have to check, lol. Sorry for a lot of mediocre or plentiful ones. I just thought a few of these were pretty nice, like the 15@, some of the ED/IAS or ED/Rares and some of the 17-18 total Strength+Dexterity ones! Thanks for any opinions or thoughts on ideas for use or what I might be able to get, as I try to chase down more high runes to make some RWs I've never made in many, many years of playing!
I'm late to responding to this, so maybe someone has already pointed it out, but that Beast Scarab min damage jewel might be really good for a min damage avenger.

A touch more running with the FOHdin, including a couple weekend sessions with @John Remedy where we finally found our first Ravenfrost. He'd done a little work in AT during the week and handed off a pally combat skiller along with these two nice beauties:

1658793395302.png
1658793448105.png

Then today I found these:

1658793289055.png
1658793337735.png

Phooey on the Mara roll, but I ain't gonna scoff at even the worst version of it. Altogether, I'm at +10 skills / +11 combat with 330+% MF, and FOH is now feeling rather beastly in the Pits. Exact same can't be said for CS, but it's much better and far more viable than when I tried it with just dual Spirits. Really digging the ease of use with this build. It'll be fun when I can eventually roll up an Enigma, take the tele staff off switch, and try to gear up for a true hybrid Smite build. ...In maybe six years when the runes randomly drop. :p

A few other tasty finds, where the first two would have been grailers if I were still in 1.14. Since this build is impossible in that version, though, they're just nice to see.

1658793214481.png
1658793710996.png
1658793751517.png
1658793784265.png
1658793834495.png
1658793895139.png

I can't believe it. It's been weeks in LK, but the moment is here.

Screenshot003.png

With this an the Sur runes I already have, I can make an Infinity. I have some potential eth bases, but no superior ones. I could also go in a non-eth spear for a potential spear zon one day, but it'll really be a merc weapon and that kinda seems like a luxury. I already have these options, so I just need to decide. Leaning towards the cryptic axe over the thresher. My memory is the merc will get the 155 STR before the higher DEX req on the Thresher but I'm not sure.

Cryptic Axe
Two Hand Damage: 49 - 225
Durability: 33 of 33
Required Level: 59
Required Strength: 155
Required Dexterity: 93
Fingerprint: 0x75eae864
Item Level: 84
Version: Resurrected
Ethereal
4 Sockets (0 used)

Thresher
Two Hand Damage: 18 - 211
Durability: 33 of 33
Required Level: 53
Required Strength: 142
Required Dexterity: 108
Fingerprint: 0xadefc28c
Item Level: 88
Version: Resurrected
Ethereal
4 Sockets (0 used)

Discovered that my LK map had a replicable Thresher spawn from an item rack, and it seemed like an omen:

Screenshot005.png

Maybe it was an omen, but if so it was a poor one. Easily the most expensive runeword I've ever made, and about the worst roll I've ever seen, barely off min damage and min enemy light res. Thankfully the Conviction aura isn't up to chance.

Congrats on the Infinity!

Low roll, but let me try to cheer you up:
1. Enemy Light res doesn’t matter for Eth Infinity: only applies to one wielding it, so it’s irrelevant for mercs since they won’t be doing lightning damage.
2. As you say, Conviction aura isn’t up to chance. Worth repeating.
3. Sure, low damage roll, but you know what else isn’t up to chance? 40% Crushing Blow!

Bottom line: functionally that Infinity is going to let you mow down enemies just like any other!

Last edited:
Long time, no see...finally decided to boot up D2R to see the changes. And! Well, well, well, looks like it's finally possible to play through the game as a double throw barbarian without wanting to tear out one's hair!

I'm not sure how far I'll take the barb, but I wanted to say hello again, and this cute ring is the perfect excuse to post:

ring.png

I'm also very curious to see how well the double throw barb is balanced. As far as I can tell Throw Mastery makes ethereal weapons w/o Replen an option. Not to mention Double Throw was boosted with its own ED%.

I'm only level 15 in Act 1 but a lucky gamble has resulted in me using a weapon with an average damage of 24, not to mention 20% critical strike from Throw Mastery. I'm sure the damage will level off in late NM and beyond as it always does in an untwinked playthrough, but I foresee Norm and NM being somewhat of a breeze...which is unusual for a Barb.

spear.png

Speaking of bad rolls...got a bit of a mixed bag today.

I finally had the runes to make my Uber Smiter. Today I rolled Grief, Exile, Fortitude, and Call to Arms.

Video:

Screenshots:
fortitude (1).jpg
exile (1).jpg
grief (1).jpg

cta (1).jpg
The bad rolls didn't get me down though, the dude is an insane tank and I haven't even plugged in all the skill points yet. Going to get used to playing him before attempting Ubers, though.

Last edited:
Been doing some Trav running/gambling lately, also brought a Pally to 96 doing CS runs. Pretty good streak in terms of results.

Direct Zod drop #8 for me:

0_Zod.jpg

Yawn. Then this showed up.

0_templar.jpg

Am I finally finishing the grail?!

Answer in spoiler:
Of course not

Also Sur and a couple of nice GCs:
0_Sur.jpg
0_steel vita GC.jpg0_light vita.jpg
0_windforce.jpg

Travincal got me two useful 2/20 circlets for Sorc and Barb. Nothing super crazy but better than what I had before, which was (weirdly) no 2/20 at all for those. The Barb one will even be used on my BvC I think, the mana roll is quite nice.

0_2-20 barb.jpg
0_2-20 sorc.jpg

That Lightning Skiller is a beauty (no Vita ones for me some how), and I have Vita rolls on Steel and Sharp GCs. Quite a nice haul!

Status
Not open for further replies.
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High