Awww...I missed you too, D2 - Item Find Thread April 2019

@Luhkoh These are why I pick up rare amulets. I haven't crafted many great amulets. I know these may not be that special, other than the Amazon one maybe, but I haven't crafted anything better yet and haven't found a Mara's or Highlord's yet somehow.

Code:
Doom Talisman
Amulet
Required Level: 73
Fingerprint: 0xb4dda488
Item Level: 95
Version: Expansion 1.10+
+2 to Amazon Skill Levels
+5 to Minimum Damage
6% Life stolen per hit
+25 to Strength
All Resistances +12

Wraith Noose
Amulet
Required Level: 67
Fingerprint: 0x2b40337c
Item Level: 92
+2 to Paladin Skill Levels
+10% Faster Cast Rate
+17 to Attack Rating
All Resistances +16
Damage Reduced by 4

Doom Gorget
Amulet
Required Level: 63
Fingerprint: 0xe40918a3
Item Level: 80
+1 to Barbarian Skill Levels
+4 to Minimum Damage
+25 to Strength
Cold Resist +23%
Fire Resist +9%
8% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items

I know the godly rare weapons and armor pieces and class items are super super rare, but I have found one that was insanely good before and I don't care if it makes me less efficient. I wouldn't have nearly as much fun or hope if I was only going only for the items that everyone already uses. To me those are the most desirable drops in the game by far.

For PvM I realize the runewords and what not always win, but a zerker with eth rep, cruel, fools mod, 2os and Visionary Barbarian Helms with +2 and +3bo/+3x/+3x and life and mad defense are great for PvP with defense and attack rating being so crucial.

Last edited:
I pick up plenty of rares too, especially at Pindle where rares seem so abundant. Even amulets that can't get +2 skills- I'm still interested in low level amulets for twinking purposes, such as in my sub 2 hour project.

Haven't made a post in quite some time and this extends a bit further than just item finds, sorry for the length...

I'll start things off with an update on the Pit Barb which has progressed nicely having completed the 90-95 stretch:

iQCJaBn.jpg

We made it through all runs without a death IIRC, but there were of course some close calls..
tUb4stI.jpg

I spent 90-93 at P8 Pit exclusively then finished all but 40m of 93-94 there as well before killing Ancients and switching to Ventar runs. I did roughly 50% of 94-95 with P8 Ventar runs before heading back to Pit to make an effort at map rolling.

Current notes show ~8.46 bosses per run but I've only counted for 30 runs so I need to do more testing to get a more realistic average:

11 teleports from WP to Pit entrance:
mMYP0cF.jpg

EBgRAdb.jpg

I've completely ruled out everything NW of the red line so the map is effectively quite small:
Ok09qtr.jpg

Along the way, in addition to the items (perfect Griffon's!) I posted already from the earlier levels, I also found 2x Not Stormlash (for some reason missing second shot), 2x Not 3 socket HHG (1, 2, both 2 socket), and 2x not Azurewrath (1, 2)... I also had 2x Wisp Projector (1, 2) to continue the trend of doubles. The one item that did roll in my favor was a Griswold's caddy (4 socket) from one of Baal's minions.

I did do a little bit of Travincal map rolling/runs on Sophie as well. I had a great map but I completely overlooked HF still being on my merc so I've been trying to roll something close to the one that got away.. So far those have yielded 2x Ist (1, 2), a Vex, and another Shako.

100x crafted caster amulets
100x crafted blood rings
100x ilvl 95 GC rolls
Gambling for the amulets provided two rather interesting magic amulets:
You can see I stupidly moved Gheed’s off with the rest of my charms when I gambled amulets. Luckily, I caught it before doing the rings at least..
MaLb9sE.jpg

yfO5Bg9.jpg
Gotta love twos... I also have all the mats for these ready to go, just need time!

E:
2 Sorc (lol)/Visionary/20 FCR Circlet
Highlords
2x Grief PB
HotO/Wizardspike
Enigma BP
LoH
SoE
Gore Rider
Ravenfrost, Dual Leech Ring

Last edited:
@Dazliare thanks dude! One of my favorite finds for sure!

@Jocular I have played many seasons on bnet back in the day on classic. I do enjoy classic, but the rares I have an itching for on xpac is a little different mentality. They have the swagger appeal because it is so hard to find rares that outperform the overpowered xpac items, whereas classic is mostly all rares. The only reason I was big on classic on bnet, was to get away from duping, botting, hacking.. but that certainly didn't last forever. I also went back and played an early patch, maybe 1.06 I am not sure, and made a Lance Barb and loved it. If I was able to get the patch switcher to work, I would totally go back and play early patches. As of now, I have the latest patch on here and another laptop that is set in 1.07.. a level 45ish sorce that I haven't touched in months because it was boring me lol.

I was too computer illiterate to get the patch changer to work and I don't want any of my SP stuff to mess up. This SP Run has been going on for a few years and before that I had a hard drive crash, with no backup, and lost all I had during that go through. This time around I have spent far more time, found a lot more and have a lot more characters and items to show for it. I also have some backup... So if I lost all of this, I would be devastated. I am afraid of things that I don't understand on the PC lol. Maybe on the other PC, which was my father's before he passed, that has only 1.07, I can try it on there. I wouldn't be too mad about losing that data. Plus not much is on that PC anyway. He didn't do anything on it but web surf and it has like nothing on it.

If someone could help or assist me with setting it up, maybe I could get it to go. Even better would be a group or at least another person who would want to go back to the start. I saw a pair of boots yesterday, 30FRW/20FHR/18STR AND lightning/fire/cold resist all three between 45-49%. Boots from an early patch. Boots as absurdly Godly as that, which is arguably the best boots ever known to exist, would be some good incentive to play older patches. Those boots would be amazing on literally ever build ever lol.

@Dagaz That Pally Amulet is WAY better than mine!!!! I know a few of the stats are basically the same, other than your's having 3 more all resists, but the added 15 strength on yours definitely pushes it over mine! It could be higher of course, but 15 is nothing to scoff at. Awesome amulet dude! A really nice Hammerdin/FoH or teleporting Din amulet, for sure!

Last edited:
Just found this lovely SC in the tunnels:

Shimmering Small Charm of Good Luck
Small Charm
Required Level: 33
Fingerprint: 0x17f32d03
Item Level: 88
All Resistances +5
6% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items

@bcoe Nice! I have one of those myself on my Zealer that I found awhile back. It's definitely up there as one of, if not my best charm I have. Great find though and I hope you were as stoked as I was find it haha! I've never found that elusive 5/7 :p

Another wild poison SC, also from Tunnels.

Toxic Small Charm of Anthrax
Small Charm
Required Level: 55
Fingerprint: 0x946aa71f
Item Level: 85
Unidentified
Adds 313 Poison Damage Over 11 Secs (275 Frames)

I did a batch of 100x caster amulet, 100x blood ring, and 100x ilvl 95 GC rerolls last night, these were the results:

A few close ones with the barb crafts but ultimately nothing I needed..

Shadow Collar
Amulet
Required Level: 57
Fingerprint: 0x1b438dea
Item Level: 98
+2 to Poison and Bone Skills (Necromancer Only)
+20% Faster Cast Rate
Adds 50 Poison Damage Over 3 Secs (75 Frames)
+13 to Dexterity
+15 to Mana
Regenerate Mana 9%

Corruption Eye
Amulet
Required Level: 89
Fingerprint: 0xddc5dabf
+2 to Barbarian Skill Levels
+5% Faster Cast Rate
+29 to Strength
+31 to Mana
Regenerate Mana 10%
Poison Length Reduced by 25%

Raven Necklace
Amulet
Required Level: 70
Fingerprint: 0xba39d222
+9% Faster Cast Rate
+16 to Attack Rating
+17 to Mana
Regenerate Mana 5%
10% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
Level 2 Twister (22/25 Charges)

Death Beads
Amulet
Required Level: 49
Fingerprint: 0x29b910db
+10% Faster Cast Rate
+18 to Attack Rating
+1 to Strength
+17 to Mana
Regenerate Mana 5%
Cold Resist +32%

Entropy Collar
Amulet
Required Level: 89
Fingerprint: 0x2f940a6
Item Level: 96
+2 to Paladin Skill Levels
+10% Faster Cast Rate
+18 to Attack Rating
+13 to Mana
Regenerate Mana 9%
Poison Resist +28%
Damage Reduced by 1

Death Necklace
Amulet
Required Level: 37
Fingerprint: 0x2e368b2e
+1 to Masteries Skills (Barbarian Only)
+17% Faster Cast Rate
+16 to Mana
Regenerate Mana 8%
Poison Resist +26%
23% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items

Nothing crazy but I did get 1x Cold GC, which is something I was after.

1x Cold/FHR
1x Lightning
1x Trap
1x P Comb

Much better luck with rings than amulets and I managed to get both of the FCR/Dual Leech rings I wanted.

Chaos Hold
Ring
Required Level: 70
Fingerprint: 0xc9fd7f66
+10% Faster Cast Rate
3% Mana stolen per hit
3% Life stolen per hit
+3 to Strength
+12 to Dexterity
+15 to Life
+7 Maximum Stamina

Bitter Knot
Ring
Required Level: 96
Fingerprint: 0x92e2ef9c
Item Level: 97
5% Bonus to Attack Rating
6% Mana stolen per hit
3% Life stolen per hit
+4 to Strength
+20 to Life
+3 to Mana
Fire Resist +23%
+5 to Light Radius

Blood Loop
Ring
Fingerprint: 0x501c6c23
+58 to Attack Rating
6% Mana stolen per hit
6% Life stolen per hit
+3 to Strength
+19 to Life
Lightning Resist +22%

Wraith Spiral
Ring
Fingerprint: 0x669f6e81
6% Mana stolen per hit
3% Life stolen per hit
+5 to Strength
+2 to Energy
+20 to Life
Replenish Life +9
+28 to Mana

Stone Master
Ring
Required Level: 51
Fingerprint: 0x13b0ff34
+10% Faster Cast Rate
2% Life stolen per hit
+7 to Strength
+20 to Life
+86 to Mana
+6 Maximum Stamina

Beast Loop
Ring
Required Level: 68
Fingerprint: 0xbcbe27f6
+10% Faster Cast Rate
+1 to Maximum Damage
4% Mana stolen per hit
3% Life stolen per hit
+3 to Strength
+17 to Life
+1 to Mana after each Kill

Last edited:
After seeing some really 1337 Crafted Amulets other people had, I decided to go on a crafting spree. I haven't done a huge amount of it on this SP era, so I decided to use up all my junk jewels on Caster Amulets. Didn't get anything crazy, some close calls and a few decent ones. Here are the most interesting ones to me:

2wfxSGp.jpg

8zuLYiN.jpg

SxkByPs.jpg

w8uIJHH.jpg

FIXTLLK.jpg

QtTDNiV.jpg

TYa2y2a.jpg

r68dnAg.jpg

I double posted "Storm Heart", this was the other one slightly interesting:

Doom Mark
Amulet
Required Level: 73
Fingerprint: 0x31539794
Item Level: 93
+1 to Lightning Skills (Sorceress Only)
+7% Faster Cast Rate
+17 to Strength
+18 to Dexterity
+8 to Energy
+13 to Mana
Regenerate Mana 8%

Last edited:
@Yng that +2 PNB/20FCR/13 DEX AMULET is good brooooo! It's unfortunate it wasn't +3PNB or +2NEC and/or more DEX, but it is very good for playing Single Player and not having a huge pool of amulets to choose from! I would love that amulet lol.

Craft ammies can't get +3 skill tree in current patches. Tbh 2/20 is really all that matters, especially for Necro. Other classes rarely need that 20 FCR precisely. Any other useful mods are just icing on the cake, and for sure P&B is one of the best single skill tree rolls.

If I ever get this free stash and thread up to date (don’t hold your breath, my availability is so limited as is) that amulet and something like 5 PnB GCs will be added lol.

I've had quite the D2 itch lately and a little bit of free time thanks to this storm in the gulf.
I did 377 P3 Travincal runs between last night's stream and a bit of running this morning. Around 24s per run but I'm still picking a lot and map could be a little better. In addition to the ones below I also had a Pul, Mal (the ring was Manald..), and a decent Powered Amulet of the Whale. More runs tonight!

6TI7FuF.jpg

YUQM7P9.jpg

@Jocular I have Shako Cham’d already. I need one for Griffon’s and one for Eth Steelshade and that should cover all of my builds. I actually still have 2 of the 3 I found leveling in CS so I already had them covered lol. Jah perhaps another Enigma besides BP, don’t need anything.

E: they’ll probably just be pretty pieces in a stash file for a while, I’ve been procrastinating hard on leveling another character to have access to some more socket quests; I just spam Trav runs or level Barb every time I play.

Don't stash them. Make some of the lesser used high end runewords and make a build around them :).

O yes, congrats on all the juicy drops.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High