Prefix 854 Large Charm of Strength
Keep in Inventory to Gain Bonus
Required Level: 13
Item Version: Expansion
Item Level: 90
Fingerprint: 0x59225e59
+5 to Strength
+12 to Maximum Damage

Who? Zenigma? Gc's neatly to the (far) side. The two large ones under his cube. And cube to the far left, making for easy access. I hate to bring it to you, but imo that beats yours. :)

Who? Zenigma? Gc's neatly to the (far) side. The two large ones under his cube. And cube to the far left, making for easy access. I hate to bring it to you, but imo that beats yours. :)

This is actually the first character I've used a cube for inventory storage space on. I typically don't have enough charms to make use of to qualify extending my inventory. I mean, sure, I could always pile on scs of vita, but I don't... This time, this time it makes sense to, though. And I wouldn't have naturally done that (putting the cube in the far left), it was by observation of inventories of SPFers that I realized it was the best way. I even ditched my town portals to make room, and if I want to use them in the future, that what the belt is for XD I hardly touch the full juvs anyways

Way, way back when i started i had cube on right. But that changed fairly quickly as i realised that if you want to put something in there you'll have to hover over your entire inventory before you reach it. Same goes if you don't use cube, but open inventory space, just have it on the left side.

And ditto for scrolls. Tp most left in case you need to get out in a hurry and don't have them in belt and/or under a skill. I use V for all my chars. That way it's not in the way of regular skills any chars may or may not use and it's the same for all chars so i don't have to think about what key to hit in case of emergency.

It pays off to be lazy. That way you think of the best/most effecient way of doing things with as little effort as possible. :)

Today in useless pgem roll results:

Preserver's Grand Charm of Sustenance
Grand Charm
Required Level: 53
Fingerprint: 0x189a564e
Item Level: 95
Version: Expansion 1.10+
+1 to Defensive Aura Skills (Paladin Only)
+33 to Life

And not useless, but still. I've made ~one Singer in 1.10 and subsequent patches, and he got parked at LK once he hit 81.

Sounding Grand Charm of Vita
Grand Charm
Required Level: 83
Fingerprint: 0xe5bb7597
Item Level: 99
+1 to Warcry Skills (Barbarian Only)
+41 to Life

And putting this here because it's only the second +4 Java I've found in my career:

Thunderstroke
Matriarchal Javelin
Throw Damage: 93 - 176
One Hand Damage: 80 - 144
Quantity: 41
Required Level: 69
Required Strength: 107
Required Dexterity: 151
Fingerprint: 0x7b755b23
Item Level: 99
20% Chance to cast level 14 Lightning on striking
+4 to Javelin and Spear Skills (Amazon Only)
+15% Increased Attack Speed
168% Enhanced Damage
Adds 1 - 511 Lightning Damage
-15% to Enemy Lightning Resistance
+3 to Lightning Bolt (Amazon Only)

Other one, which is a 174% ED, is on my clvl 98 javazon.

Other finds from today:

+5/-4 fire (lvl up) facet

This interesting twink ammy for a pally:

Chaos Collar
Amulet
Required Level: 45
Fingerprint: 0xe565c0da
Item Level: 84
+1 to Paladin Skill Levels
+10% Faster Cast Rate
4% Life stolen per hit
+20 to Energy
Lightning Resist +32%

and Ohm from Nihl.

Last edited:
I keep cube on the right on my 1.07 Sorc, and leave open inventory space on the left. Because, she is picking up lots of blue items: Druid/Barb helms, blue armors, charms etc. Most of them are junk. So, quick ID, and drop back on the ground. Uses the cube to store good items after they've been ID'd. She's the only character that I keep Tome of ID.

I keep cube on the right on my 1.07 Sorc, and leave open inventory space on the left. Because, she is picking up lots of blue items: Druid/Barb helms, blue armors, charms etc. Most of them are junk. So, quick ID, and drop back on the ground. Uses the cube to store good items after they've been ID'd. She's the only character that I keep Tome of ID.
With my 1.07 Sorc that runs almost exclusively LK/RoF super chests I just run with a completely empty inventory. Cube full of keys is kept in the stash, game takes keys from there to open locked chests. I just pick stuff up during the runs, without identifying anything. After 5-10 runs (?) - depending on how the drops went - the inventory is full, so I let Cain ID everything at the start of the game (A4). I stash away what I want to keep and drop or sell the rest. Pretty sure this is more effective than identifying myself.

Last edited:
Oh, that's interesting... too bad cube is needed for gems, though...
Will the game take keys from stash even if they aren't in the cube?

I never tested whether the game takes from the stash. Good idea, I never thought about that! I think it might, since the other day I was running cows, had 3 or so tomes of TP in my stash and one ended up being red (= empty tome), i.e. the game had opened a TP from the tome in stash instead of the tome in my inventory.

I start my runs with a full cube (144 keys) and empty inventory/stash. I mule once my my stash + about half my inventory is full (which ends up being mostly gems/runes/charms/jewels). Usually I have 2-3 stacks of keys left then (sometimes, but rarely all keys are gone first). I mule off everything in ATMA that isn't a flawless gem and go back into the game to cube up all the flawless. I keep all my flawless/perfect gems on characters instead of ATMA stashes and all of them have a cube. So whatever flawless I have left on my sorc I just move to those characters afterwards as well and cube them up later.

(The following applies to 1.00-1.08, which was fixed in 1.09)
Keys work in the cube, but not the stash.

Tomes and scrolls both work from inside the stash, but not the cube. However:
a) You must have a tome/scroll in your inventory
b) You must use the tome/scroll by clicking the spell (right clicking will use the one on person)

Once it has been depleted, it turns red. You can pick it up and put it back down to reset the tome. Same with scrolls.

Last edited:
Good info, I guess my way is pretty optimal then!

New charm from cows:
Code:
Prefix 978 Small Charm of Vita
Keep in Inventory to Gain Bonus
Required Level: 39
Item Version: Expansion
Item Level: 90
Fingerprint: 0x2c65f200
+20 to Life
+15 to Mana

I figured somebody had tried using the keys from the stash instead of the inventory already. I thought for a second that I could squeeze another 7% MF charm in my inventory instead of keys.

Just did a quick test. For optimal MF perhaps this is the best route:
Keys in cube, cube in stash.
TP scrolls in stash, maybe 10 or so
ONE tp scroll in belt, doesn't matter where

Cast TP through Skill and it will use the scrolls in stash.
Profit??

In order to free up inventory space. The TP skill is linked to the same source type. So Tomes will only use other tomes, and scrolls will only use scrolls. We can eliminate the need for a TP book and keep just one scroll in belt, whilst the "source" of scrolls is linked to stash!

Ah, cool! 1.07 skullders from council, btw. Been waiting for that one. Still waiting for gaze, tgods, wartraveler, some other stuff I don't want to rack. Don't really want to lower MF to have a chance for tal orb either; seen ONE swirling crystal and have leveled three times in that time....

Status
Not open for further replies.
PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High