1.13 LK Patterns

Been another three weeks. Worked a TON, went on vacation, patted another Character, did a few hundred Meph runs, then paid another visit to LK.

Four runs into the evening:
View attachment 11889

Pattern 52.
And whilst all of this - vacation, tons of work, another pat and hundreds of meph runs - @T72on1 probably run another thousand runs with only a Pul to drop...?
:p sorry for being such an asshole. I found 3 sur and 1 ber within approx 800 - 1200 runs in 3-4 days. So I guess I kinda earned the privilege to be rude :oops::D:p:cool:

Only some 900 since last post, and iirc a Gul and Pul to show for it. So yeah ;).

Congrats on the rocks though. I'm trying my luck in Travincal now with my Hammerdin.

Only some 900 since last post, and iirc a Gul and Pul to show for it. So yeah ;).

Congrats on the rocks though. I'm trying my luck in Travincal now with my Hammerdin.

Always wise to switch things up when your LK luck has hit rock bottom. And if anyone should know about that, it's me - Mr. Over-3500-LK-Runs-In-All-And-Still-No-^%$#^%&%$-Sur! :mad:

Just out of curiosity, in LK there is a long hut with an armor rack on one end and a skeleton on the other end. Has the Skeleton ever been fully tested? I've been running by 99 runner and so far, I've gotten a Mal once from the chests and then I hit the Skeleton and twice and I get a Vipermagi and Ist rune.

I just searched and found out that my last post here was in 2010. Now I'm married and getting older. Anyways, cannot go a decade without playing D2 :D So I repurposed my lvl95 Blizz Sorc for 200 FCR LK Runs and got my first SUR at run #398

(ID_141) Sur
[PROVEN] Defender, Elegant Blade, Tusk Sword [Suwayyah]

View attachment 12016

Last edited:
Uhm,I guess you want to remove the screenshots. At least the one with the SoJ counter... :rolleyes:

Post with non FAM content deleted. Sorry but I can’t just delete the screenshots.

True. But the mod isn't allowed here at the SPF, and neither is mentioning it as a matter of fact. That's why the screenshot had to go (and it would be best if you edit your previous post too so the mod doesn't get mentioned.

I think these two are the same pattern. I wouldn't have guessed it at first but I recently got the first and there is nothing else there making it likely a single round drop. The second pattern would then be the locked chest version.

(ID_144) Sur [PROVEN] Lochaber Axe, Pike, War Axe

(ID_314) Sur [NEW] Lochaber Axe, Pike, War Axe, Amulet, Gorgon Crossbow

I tried to find the source image to verify, presumably its somewhere in the massive screenie list from @N4rkoT1k on post 615 but chrome can't search the image text for the ID for some reason.

I think these two are the same pattern. I wouldn't have guessed it at first but I recently got the first and there is nothing else there making it likely a single round drop. The second pattern would then be the locked chest version.

(ID_144) Sur [PROVEN] Lochaber Axe, Pike, War Axe

(ID_314) Sur [NEW] Lochaber Axe, Pike, War Axe, Amulet, Gorgon Crossbow

I tried to find the source image to verify, presumably its somewhere in the massive screenie list from @N4rkoT1k on post 615 but chrome can't search the image text for the ID for some reason.
I think you can search the ID in chrome but you have to scroll to the bottom first. However I searched his screens on post 615 and there were only 2 sur patterns, both labeled ID 143.

But yeah @Brak agreed with you in post 642.

Edit: you were right ofc. Chrome was not searching anywhere near the whole thing and refuses to. You cant even highlight a lot of them and paste into notepad. Crazy stuff. Idk how you'd locate it without scrolling through or some sort of script.

Last edited:
Is it known whether the chest behind Mephisto shares the same pool of patterns as the LK chests? If so, someone may've just found a new p5 pattern:

<image deleted by moderator>

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it known whether the chest behind Mephisto shares the same pool of patterns as the LK chests?
I don't know if that's common knowledge, but yes they share patterns.

Do you happen to know if that pattern included a Ring?

Code:
----------start_seed: 17533
Arrows
Super Healing Potion
Gold
Arrows
Healing Potion
Gold
Gold
Bolts
Gold
Pul Rune
Key
Gold
Ring
Two-Handed Sword
Bolts
Gold

I don't know, unfortunately. But I did take note of the Two-Handed Sword and Ring pattern and it's a p7 one, while this is on p5.

I just watched the same person pop another Pul from the same chest, but he didn't screenshot it and it was fairly quick, so unfortunately not much detail to share, but there were 2 blue items and one of them was an Assassin weapon, Scissors Quhab if I'm not mistaken.

I don't believe there's a p7 Pul pattern with a Two-Handed Sword and a Ring, but only that one on p5. If that "pattern list" has this pattern listed as p7, I'm convinced it's a mistake.

I just watched the same person pop another Pul from the same chest, but he didn't screenshot it and it was fairly quick, so unfortunately not much detail to share, but there were 2 blue items and one of them was an Assassin weapon, Scissors Quhab if I'm not mistaken.
Possibly this one, on p5?

Code:
----------start_seed: 42666
Rancid Gas Potion
Military Axe
Pul Rune
Scissors Quhab

I don't believe there's a p7 Pul pattern with a Two-Handed Sword and a Ring, but only that one on p5. If that "pattern list" has this pattern listed as p7, I'm convinced it's a mistake.

Very possible; it's just 2 pages back in this thread. That particular pattern is listed as "NEW" as opposed to proven: https://www.purediablo.com/forums/threads/1-13-lk-patterns.764531/page-32#post-8836884

Possibly this one, on p5?

Code:
----------start_seed: 42666
Rancid Gas Potion
Military Axe
Pul Rune
Scissors Quhab

Yea, that's probably it.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High