Forum Mafia Game: Matrix 6 #1 (Game Over - Mafia Win)

He was one of the voters on Noodle.

And to be frankly if I got blocked by the roleblocker, it made no difference anyway
I asked you for your story of what happened. Why did you not include this part?

It looks quite fishy for you to say, "I jailed Leo". Then, I ask Leo to confirm. And now you say, "well I got RB anyway".

I believe they gambled on it that I might get lynched today.

So they roleblocked a person and killed him (in that case snickersnack)

so I could have saved him by chance

since one of town is a kevlar armored special dude

A reasoning behind your vote?
Well I guess my freshness doesn't help, but it can be pretty logical.

On day 1, Snicker, noodle, d2dc, d2lover and myself pushed towards a day 1 kill.

The first two are dead, amongst the 3 one pretends to be the JK - he can't be called on a lynch directly.

Left him and I as major easy suspects - either one is a scum, both are VT, or I could even see a theoretical strategy in which both of us are scum and making a sacrifice...as a matter of fact, it would be valid only if name is called early, that's pretty much the case. So who knows...

Given the situation, I would say that the best move was d2lover's one - as a scum, he couldn't be in a better situation.

Personally I don't see how to trust anyone, so I'm trying to read situations based upon actions. And low/little talk are to be considered too...

So that being said, on my list, I don't see thefranklin or Leopold being scums. I'm not the JK, so I can't tell whether d2lover is lying or not.
D2lover: if scum, has the best situation. Don't see him being a scum though.
The four others have my preference as scums, either for the reasons stated before, or for little to no talk. So I'll see how it goes, but I'm 100% sure not to vote for myself!

A a follow up, d2dc and Noodle shared the day 1 kill strategy, and I started that if noodle was a scum, I would call for a d2dc lynch on day 2. That was not the case, so it will not be an automatic vote for him - however, it can explains pretty much why I am targeted.

Something to add @D2DC?

Giving that no one else has outed themselves as the JK, I'm tempted to believe d2lover at this point.

We don't have much to go on, looking at the voting pattern, we had some early votes for Noodle (including myself) and we had some that were very late to the party (Leo and D2DC) and first casted their vote within the last hour.

Notably D2DC had an early vote on Leo, which she responded with a Vote on him in return. At one point they were the only two with a vote on d2lover, but tbf, that was before he outed his JK role and D2DC then withdrew his vote. Earlier before that, D2DC removed his vote on Leo after her confusing about whether they could be multiple VT's.

Logo I have zero read on, and would consider a vote on him purely out of lack of evidence towards others and his low activity level.
I'd put franklin in a bit of the same ballpark as Logo.

And I don't exactly follow you reasoning Babyhell. A D1 lynch is in the towns favor, nothing wrong with pushing that at all. And I didn't get the sense that you pushed, at all. You basically put your vote in with a day still left, but immediatly removed it when d2lover pointed out that we had plenty of time. And the vote you made, you said you chose randomly. Randomly targeting a Townie mind you.

Did you really remove your vote because you were mistaken and forgot that there was still a day left og did you remove it, because you were afraid of the heat and attention from a too soon mafia goon vote on a townie?

These are all the thoughts. If some of them seems like I'm grasping for straws, it's pretty much because I am. Not a terrible lot to go on.

About the randomness: well, day 1 has anyone any hint about anything oO for real I don't see what anyone would expect here Oo

About the day 1 kill, I took into account that proposal at first, but I have the feeling that it's misleading (remember that's my first participation, so I decided to go wide open on thoughts, get feedback if it happens - like you do, and move on). On day 1 the lynch has 7 chances out of 9 to be a townie, so after thinking a bit after Noodle's lynch I'm not sure anymore that the assertion was valid.

And if the assertion is valid, then as a scum why would I vote for a lynch? Better vote someone else or not vote at all.

So no there's something I don't catch here, hence my review on this day 1 lynch strategy.

Following your reasoning, then the ones that could be the more probable scums are:
- logoutzero for non voting
- thefranklin on voting Leopold

Did I get it right or I'm I misleading the reasons?

About the randomness: well, day 1 has anyone any hint about anything oO for real I don't see what anyone would expect here Oo

About the day 1 kill, I took into account that proposal at first, but I have the feeling that it's misleading (remember that's my first participation, so I decided to go wide open on thoughts, get feedback if it happens - like you do, and move on). On day 1 the lynch has 7 chances out of 9 to be a townie, so after thinking a bit after Noodle's lynch I'm not sure anymore that the assertion was valid.

A D1 lynch is always the best option. To quote D2DC, but really, if you simply google you will find the exact same arguments.
Well, I dunno what else to really go on. I was gonna do a "low activity" vote for Logo, but then I saw he had said that he was busy with family. I do get a bit of an unusually aggressive vibe from d2lover. However, I am pretty certain we are headed for another D1 no-lynch.. :rolleyes:

I'm not sure how much Mafia everybody has played, but (assuming no miraculous mechanics) skipping a lynch is a BAD idea. With a 7vs2 setup, there will be 7 "kills" including the final 2v1 vote, which is the latest possible win point for town. As it stands, we get 4 lynches to scums 3 NKs (again, assuming no doctor saves etc). If we skip/no-lynch, mafia will get 4 kills to our 3, and I'm pretty sure that they don't plan on NKing a fellow scum. We ONLY get FOUR chances to catch a scum. I am aware that we don't have much info to go on yet, but passing on a vote today takes us down to THREE. And, we need to catch TWO scum. I hope you can see we'd really be hurting our chances.

pardon for not responding to your entire post, going to a meeting soon.

I might add, that this in no way addresses whether I think D2DC is scum or not. What he mentions here is just a very common and accepted stance in mafia games.

A reasoning behind your vote?
Well, I'm about to head out to work so I don't have a lot of time to post. But, yea, looking at the voting. Babyhell was not really pushing for a vote, just kind of willing to go along with whatever.

Left him and I as major easy suspects - either one is a scum, both are VT, or I could even see a theoretical strategy in which both of us are scum and making a sacrifice...as a matter of fact, it would be valid only if name is called early, that's pretty much the case. So who knows...
Also, this part reads really scummy to me. You seem to float the idea that you (Babyhell) and I could theoretically be scum partners, and then end it with "who knows"? Well, I know, and you certainly know. If you are town OR mafia, you would know for certain we aren't scum partners.

It's okay to present the possibility, like "hey, I understand others might be thinking of this..". But, your intention seems to be to cast shade on me, either to get people to come after me now, or once you flip.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High