Forum Mafia Game: Matrix 6 #1 (Game Over - Mafia Win)

Yeah, there was a discussion afew pages back. You're not the first to be mistaken

I'm going to be out for the next 4-5 hours, I might be able to check in but I am not counting on it.

I should be able to end the day on time, but if I'm a bit late, I will allow late posts until I stop the day phase.

Actually I think either Leopold didn't read the rules as me or is scum and wanted D2DC destroyed.

Unvote: Noodle
Vote: Leopold Stotch

Thanks @Skjolde for being precise :D
Can you clarify what you are referring to here?
Leo also misread the rules as she admitted. Is there something else you picked up on or do you simply not believe her?

But there can be multiple VT, so can't really do much now than make a mental note of it I suppose.
Oh I might read it wrong, you are right there could be more than one VT I guess :/
There can be more than one VT, which is why I called @Leopold Stotch on saying that she was the only VT. I'm VT, so I thought ... uh, is Leo outing herself as scum? As @D2DC pointed out, that reads as probably just a mistake. I had also misunderstood slightly.

Here's what gets me:

1. @D2DC and @Leopold Stotch seemed to be suspicious of each other until I pointed out that error and D2DC defended Leo. That seems a bit sus to me. Sorry, not sorry. Not good evidence, just a bit sus, and another thing that I'll look back on as the game progresses, assuming I survive the night. :)
2. @thefranklin Finds me fishy, but hasn't said why.
3. D2DC makes me use shift on 3/4 characters in his name, but I have to let off the shift for the 2. Very sus. (jk)

Also, I'm making chicken @Noodle soup right now, from scratch (well, I got some chicken broth just in case I need to add some) [okay, I got two boxes of broth in case one isn't enough].

So, the question is whether Babyhell is just following his lead, or in active collusion as a fellow criminal.
Probably a townie criminal if my vote leads to a lynch, I guess I have to be ok with that - so do anyone I mean!

@D2DC Learning is a hard way...Probably I'll (virtually) live short making, but I may read long to get some more experience!

Anyway, I'll stay on this vote for today. But if it happens that @Noodle dies AND was a scum, I bet @D2DC has my vote for tomorrow #MakeThisPlaceSafeAgain

This is overwhelming for me to follow on my phone. Gonna have to dig out the old PC and get a better picture.

I pick up on aggressive play for Demon Prince of Peen, that would be enough for me to vote that way. I don't think I support a D1 Noodle lynch.

USUALLY in bigger games I do not cast D1 vote but seeing the odds... I personally don't like it but DC is right.

Meant to do this last night but I fell asleep.

Unvote: D2DC
Vote: d2lover

sorry, the odds are not in your favor.

@Babyhell , is this your first game?

This post rubbed me wrong. Too much explanation on what is an easy target.

Snicker, you seemed to be just putting in short posts trying to get anyone lynched. That is why you were of of the fishier ones before noon today.

Vote: Leopold Stotch

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High