Forum Mafia Game: Matrix 6 #1 (Game Over - Mafia Win)

I'm sorry guys, doing this on a phone is way harder than I thought.

DPoP is making a lot of vocal strategy, we've been scum team in the past, from the outside his play seems familiar.

I'm not quite sure how word has spread so far and quickly. Apparently, news of my sexual exploits travels like wildfire. But, apparently my "thing" is so immense and intimidating, that I've been given the moniker "The Demon prince of penis"

I'm not quite sure how word has spread so far and quickly. Apparently, news of my sexual exploits travels like wildfire. But, apparently my "thing" is so immense and intimidating, that I've been given the moniker "The Demon prince of penis"
I must admit that it somehow validates the view I have on you in the SPF community, as the guy going for the most diverse and extreme experiences. In the game. Sure that "thing" can help 🤥

I forgot to mention that Snickersnack is/was vanilla town.

also to add, i was reassigned today at work to cover somewhere else. I'm likely going to be unable to give a vote count until I get home after work tonight - at least 9 to 10 hours from now.

I forgot to mention that Snickersnack is/was vanilla town.
Alright, so no role revealed, my evaluation on d2lover still stands.

As a sidenote: did it already happen to have scums killing one of them during a night-kill? Would be weird of a strategy oO

@logoutzero - I'm curious as to what you were thinking yesterday? IIRC, you said something in favor of a no-Noodle lunch. I was kinda surprised by his hard stance on the JK claim that I thought he may have a conflicting PR. I was hoping you were gonna come say something along those lines instead of forcing him to "out" himself. Alas, neither one of you were online, and we didn't really have any other lunch option.

I didn't expect him to be VT. I thought he'd be town PR or scum.

Giving that no one else has outed themselves as the JK, I'm tempted to believe d2lover at this point.

We don't have much to go on, looking at the voting pattern, we had some early votes for Noodle (including myself) and we had some that were very late to the party (Leo and D2DC) and first casted their vote within the last hour.

Notably D2DC had an early vote on Leo, which she responded with a Vote on him in return. At one point they were the only two with a vote on d2lover, but tbf, that was before he outed his JK role and D2DC then withdrew his vote. Earlier before that, D2DC removed his vote on Leo after her confusing about whether they could be multiple VT's.

Logo I have zero read on, and would consider a vote on him purely out of lack of evidence towards others and his low activity level.
I'd put franklin in a bit of the same ballpark as Logo.

And I don't exactly follow you reasoning Babyhell. A D1 lynch is in the towns favor, nothing wrong with pushing that at all. And I didn't get the sense that you pushed, at all. You basically put your vote in with a day still left, but immediatly removed it when d2lover pointed out that we had plenty of time. And the vote you made, you said you chose randomly. Randomly targeting a Townie mind you.

Did you really remove your vote because you were mistaken and forgot that there was still a day left og did you remove it, because you were afraid of the heat and attention from a too soon mafia goon vote on a townie?

These are all the thoughts. If some of them seems like I'm grasping for straws, it's pretty much because I am. Not a terrible lot to go on.

I noticed the same thing on Babyhell's "random" vote on Noodle that ended up as a very unsuspicious vote.

Right now I would support a D2Lover or D2DC lynch. D2lover claimed really, really early (the "I will tell you I am town but I won't tell you more) with very little pressure. And funny enough it was Noodle that pointed out D2lover's aggression. Babyhell is also up there.

I am always suspicious of scum lynching townies early on in the name of "we need a lynch for information."

@thefranklin - I'm not sure how you could possibly be supporting a d2lover vote at this moment? Whether you believe his claim or not, we are basically waiting on @Leopold Stotch to verify that she was jailed, which would basically confirm d2lover as town..

Even if she comes back and says that she was NOT jailed. At the very least you shouldn't be pushing for a vote on him YET..

how you could possibly be supporting a d2lover vote at this moment
My guess:
d2lover claims to be a JK.
1. town jailkeeper, vanilla townie, mafia goon
2. mafia roleblocker, town cop, town doctor
3. town 1-shot bulletproof, mafia goon, town tracker

4. town jailkeeper, mafia roleblocker, town 1-shot bulletproof
5. vanilla townie, town cop, mafia goon
6. mafia goon, town doctor, town tracker

She (if I understood correctly?) can be sure if her role is one of the following:
- town doctor
- town tracker
- town cop

Right? Or am I misunderstanding the rules here?

She (if I understood correctly?) can be sure if her role is one of the following:
- town doctor
- town tracker
- town cop

Right? Or am I misunderstanding the rules here?
Correct. I posted this earlier. Any person with one of those PRs could (doesn't have to..) step forward to disprove d2lover's claim. That's why I thought Noodle believed so strongly that the claim was fake. He had a PR, which 100% meant d2lover was a liar, but he didn't want to reveal his own PR. Obviously, he flipped VT, which just leaves me confused..

Do people normally get a message from GM if they are jailed?
I just assumed they would.. IIRC the only JK I've played with was on Town of Salem a long time ago. However, reading about it on MS

He was one of the voters on Noodle.
Was this your answer to Logo's question? "What about Leo made you think they should be jailed?" So, you're assuming the scum were among the 5 voting for Noodle?

Leo and I were the last two (kinda late) votes on the Noodle train. Not that I'm trying to clear myself or anything, but usually scum aren't just going to pile on votes at the end of the day to secure a lynch. Especially not on D1, where the other option would simply be a no-lynch. Mafia like to hide their votes. They don't want to be decisive, where they will come under a lot of scrutiny.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High