Fallout 4 Mafia Game Thread

For those of you on Zarni, go back and look at CG's early posts. This is BEFORE there was any heat on CG, so he obviously wasn't trying to mind-trick us by going after his partner on his way out.

Day 1:
Zarniwoop and Pyro scum. Synths need to consult the so-called "internets" to learn things, while real human beings simply know about life-saving medicine.

And the Rad-X too, I guess.
Granted, he's joking around. But, do you want to draw attention to your partner?

Day 2: (first vote of the day)
Hear, hear!

Vote: Zarniwoop
Is he really gonna risk starting the voting on his partner?

Take a chance! Be daring, the worst that can happen is fresh breath!

Need I remind you?
Nuka Cola?

1. Noodle - No claims - Real shocker

2. Jamez - Neutral - Death by NK - Investigated N2 by both me and D2DC - D2 got flux capicator, I got not hostile

3. Noammr - Deacon - Claimed Tracker - N1 No results, N2 not yet shared, N3 says is contrary to cop claims. N3 I investigated and got flavor items in line with D2DC's name claim.

4. D2DC - Nick Valentine - Claimed Flavor Cop - N1 roleblocked, N2 Investigated Jamez - Got "Flux Capacitor", N3 investigated Zarniwoop - Got "Is in Disguise"

5. Caluin Graye - Mafia - Lynched

6. Zarniwoop - John Hancock - Claimed that he knew CG was not the doctor but has yet to indicate how he knew this - Investigated N3 by D2DC and got result "Is in Disguise" which aligns with Noammrs name claim

7. Wanjai - Claimed vanilla at one point...have to go back and find that post, she slipped it in somewhere though if I remember correctly.

8. TheFranklin - Claimed vigilante?

9. Prestige 7 - Neutral - Lynched

10. Pyrotechnician - Sole Survivor/Nate - Investigates and gets hostile or not reads (i.e. cop) - N1 No results, N2 zemaj - Not hostile, N3 - Noammr - flavor items in line with D2DCs character.

I'm getting lost with all the claims and unanswered questions, I'm going to make a list.

Yea, thunderstorm seems to have scrambled everything. I investigated Zarni, but got your? result on Noammr. You investigated Noammr, but got MY result on ME! So, it's like the investigation results (format) got switched. But, the targets got randomized?

For those of you on Zarni, go back and look at CG's early posts. This is BEFORE there was any heat on CG, so he obviously wasn't trying to mind-trick us by going after his partner on his way out.

Day 1:

Granted, he's joking around. But, do you want to draw attention to your partner?

Day 2: (first vote of the day)

Is he really gonna risk starting the voting on his partner?

Need I remind you?
Nuka Cola?

At each of those point there was essentially zero to no chance of a train being formed on Zarniwoop, so there was really no risk to him putting a vote on him at those points in time.

@Zarniwoop I somewhat think that you are a town doctor. Why don't you come out and told us whom you saved last night so I can put my vote out there. I'm getting on the plane this afternoon. It's about 24 hours with connection. I won't really be around to see what happens.

I would really appreciate any input also.
I'm VT by the way.

Yea, thunderstorm seems to have scrambled everything. I investigated Zarni, but got your? result on Noammr. You investigated Noammr, but got MY result on ME! So, it's like the investigation results (format) got switched. But, the targets got randomized?

I'm still not confident its my result, as its nothing like the D2 result. There is a chance that some other player who is not coming forward got my result, or the "Is in disguise" could be indicative that he is not trustworthy. I'm not sure yet.

1. Noodle - No claims - Real shocker

2. Jamez - Neutral - Death by NK - Investigated N2 by both me and D2DC - D2 got flux capicator, I got not hostile

3. Noammr - Deacon - Claimed Tracker - N1 No results, N2 not yet shared, N3 says is contrary to cop claims. N3 I investigated and got flavor items in line with D2DC's name claim.

4. D2DC - Nick Valentine - Claimed Flavor Cop - N1 roleblocked, N2 Investigated Jamez - Got "Flux Capacitor", N3 investigated Zarniwoop - Got "Is in Disguise"

5. Caluin Graye - Mafia - Lynched

6. Zarniwoop - John Hancock - Claimed that he knew CG was not the doctor but has yet to indicate how he knew this - Investigated N3 by D2DC and got result "Is in Disguise" which aligns with Noammrs name claim

7. Wanjai - Claimed vanilla at one point...have to go back and find that post, she slipped it in somewhere though if I remember correctly.

8. TheFranklin - Claimed vigilante?

9. Prestige 7 - Neutral - Lynched

10. Pyrotechnician - Sole Survivor/Nate - Investigates and gets hostile or not reads (i.e. cop) - N1 No results, N2 zemaj - Not hostile, N3 - Noammr - flavor items in line with D2DCs character.

Zemaj doesn't merit an entry? tsk tsk.

And, no, of course I'm not going to claim. Tradition matters, you know.

Zemaj doesn't merit an entry? tsk tsk.

And, no, of course I'm not going to claim. Tradition matters, you know.

Zamej, Jamez, all the same. I didn't know Jamez was a thing. Who started that anyway?

What I've realized from this game is that Noodle has it figured out.

Say almost nothing, but when you do say or do something, be so outrageously indifferent to the reaction of other people that people are taken aback by it sufficiently to just ignore you.

Or say nothing period like Franklin/Noammr, or nothing of substance like Wanjai and there's nothing to talk about.

However, actually put what you know out there, and holy crap are you going to be persecuted for it.

Why? Because mafia players are really not thinking most of the time. They just look for people to jump on and there's nothing sexy about jumping on someone quiet.

You want me to roleclaim? Fine. Both of you roleclaim and I'll drop my pants also.

While we're at it, why don't we just invite the mafia to a ****ing pajama party where we're all sleeping?

You alright there Zarni? o_O

We're just asking how you knew that CG wasn't the doc/bodyguard.

Did it ever occur to you that I wouldn't want to out myself as a town power role? Not a chance? Anyone home in there? You ****ing know I'm a town power role at this point if you have a brain in your head.

Nope, mafia is more about getting people to cave in than it is about actually gaining information. Noodle would tell you to go copulate with yourself if he was in my place. But, he's probably the godfather and has been playing like he's immortal without a peep. Smarter than me, that's for damned sure.

How do I know that CG was mafia after night two, and that franklin is lying his ass off about being the vigilante?

You are (John) Hancock. You are town.

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/John_Hancock

You don’t like the little people being picked on..

You don’t put up with that shit.

You can target one player per night to see of they are a faction opposed to the town, after that night you can One Shot Vig them.

Win condition: You win when all of the Commonwealth Mafia have been either lynched or otherwise killed..

Night 1: Investigated Noodle - no result
Night 2: Investigated CG - scum
Night 3: Investigated Pyrotechnician - you are unable to perform your investigation

If there's no town doctor, I'm dead.

(out of character) I apologize for losing my temper. I shouldn't have.

I struggle with people not picking up my hints and I have a hair trigger when I'm tired.

I promise to keep a more even keel going forwards. Its just a game. (back in character)

You can target one player per night to see of they are a faction opposed to the town, after that night you can One Shot Vig them.

Night 1: Investigated Noodle - no result

Noodle would tell you to go copulate with yourself if he was in my place. But, he's probably the godfather and has been playing like he's immortal without a peep. Smarter than me, that's for damned sure.

How bout just shoot @Noodle then?

Another vig? I love this game! And I love my vote where it is.

I want to shoot Noodle, but I like my protections. And I don't like random chance. Oh, and Pyro is neutral. Dont know the wincon, but that is what it is. I have a jack of all trades kinda thing going on :)

Yeah, I don't buy that claim for a second. But if he's throwing it out there in broad daylight, he's obviously not afraid of getting NK'd. Pretty scummy read to me.

Two cops have claimed today. I think I will be safe, unless one of those cop claims is false.

Vote: thefranklin

I don't know what you're playing at.

Maybe your'e the village idiot, but you're a distraction.

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High