1.07 News, Info and Gossip

I wish there was a way! :)

I think Grand Matron Bows have too high Treasure Class to be dropped from monsters. At least I never saw any when I played 1.07.

Well 1.07 is known for its bugs and weird things. But I wouldn't have my hopes high and certainly wouldn't try to seriously farm it in any way...
Thanks man anyway,
would be good if someone who has it , gave us hint!
I'll find another solution to my Amazon and focus on racking Disciple .. no sign of stable Dusk Shroud rack though.. :/

Yeah, I'll agree with grape. And I've never seen anyone post a high tc bow, so I doubt they can be gotten without an absurd amount of luck.

Just made this baby.. Still can't believe I used Fal rune on it. :p
Code:
Khalim's Will
One-Hand Damage: 1 to 22
Durability: 16 of 30
Mace Class - Fastest Attack Speed
Item Version: Expansion
Item Level: 50
Fingerprint: 0x78a77dec
+50% Enhanced Damage
+40 to Attack Rating
Damage Reduced by 13
Magic Damage Reduced by 6
Adds 1-40 lightning damage
6% Life stolen per hit
6% Mana stolen per hit
50% Increased Attack Speed
150% Damage to Undead

Does anyone else use 1.07 venom ward for twinking? 10-20 lite, and 7-9 psn damage is pretty good for lvl 20. I use it until I can equip Spirit Forge.
Twinking? You're going to make me throw up. Rushing only logical way to deal with the problem of making new characters :p

From what I checked, most undead A1-A2 on normal have like 50% or 70% psn resist. Wouldn't something like death's set (25-75 cold dmg) work better than jewels of envy? I've twinked with death's set before, and make it a long way on normal with 1-hit kills on players 8.

Edit: assuming you're playing melee char

death's set = bad without respec, unless you want to stack dex rings/charms or whatever

Once you have long bow, mask and BP filled with envy jewels doing 220 damage over 2 sec, you don't really need anything else until jewels of carnage start working. If you have hoarded for a while, your rogue merc will do very nicely with 220psn as well. When lvl 18 (start of act 2, usual time to mule off chippies) 90max crystal sword and BP/mask/kite shield can give you +225 max damage with one handed attack.

Death's is great, but I only use the gloves and sash.

Last edited:
Grand Matron Bows can be obtained by Anya. You will get a rare one in that case that can be used to crafting.

Perhaps Anya too have a 125/1000 chance to give set item, I don't really know.

Is it worth gearing up to hit Meph for uniques? I'm missing some Goblin Toes for my Javazon. Alternatively I just keep hitting the Council and hope they drop eventually.
What unique jewelery can he drop?

Also is there a list of available affixes for 1.07? I'm trying to work out if there is an advantage to claw shopping in 1.07 compared to 1.13.

Also is there a list of available affixes for 1.07? I'm trying to work out if there is an advantage to claw shopping in 1.07 compared to 1.13.

I've got the old LoD strategy guide somewhere, that has all the affixes in it. I'll see if I can dig it up. I've also got a spreadsheet with all the prefixes and all their info listed that I can send to you.

EDIT: If you only need what is available, you can take a peek at magicprefix.txt & magicsuffix.txt in ATMA_CONFIG folder of ATMA.

Last edited:
I'd like to ask anyone who has experience with both of the following. Which sorc is better for cows, static + meteor or static + orb?

I have good experience with meteor, but I've seen some good players like Nulio advocating orb.

Alternativelly, how do sorcs compare to bow or jav amazons? Thank you all.

No idea how good meteor is but imo FOrb works totally fine. Just aim it properly between/beside herds and spam static in between.

By my calcs (from the prefix.txt files) there are 117 prefixes in 1.07, 118 in 1.13. So I will shop in 1.13 as I have clvl95 there.

I have little experience with meteor in cows, but orb is very annoying. I would think meteor aoe would easily win vs orb. If you can get enough damage, nova is the king :)

Has anyone active racked a cranium basher? It's my last pre 1.10 unique to find. I'm tempted to just rack one for now. Getting a rack to drop the item you want and consistently can seem like over half the battle. If someone could post me some stats it would motivate me :)

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High