1.07 News, Info and Gossip

Don't think so. Chech ATMA's drop calculator and compare your drops. It takes a while to drop some uniques.

12191535_420700551472650_8315312346978493664_n.jpg

Prayer merc did the trick.

and who says you can't kill anything with thorns?? :p

Holy crap. Hilarious.

Go farm a skullder's + shako for your merc for more MF/sturdiness and then you can gear yourself slightly better (fcr gloves?) if you plan to farm him a lot

I might be overly cautious, but when I do rushes I always send in a sacrificial lamb to die at the feet of whatever boss I might be killing. Then I leave the corpse there without hitting ESC, and kill the boss with my rusher. It seems to work every time, but is it necessary or am I adding an extra step?

I might be overly cautious, but when I do rushes I always send in a sacrificial lamb to die at the feet of whatever boss I might be killing. Then I leave the corpse there without hitting ESC, and kill the boss with my rusher. It seems to work every time, but is it necessary or am I adding an extra step?
Which boss? You don't need a sacrificial character for some of them to get the quest in the first place. You can talk directly to Tyrael after Duriel, for example.

So which ones don't you need to do this with? Duriel and ? Meph?

What about Hephasto? I know the Hammer needs to be picked up and ID'ed by the rushee, does the Rushee also need to be there when H dies?

Also can you reuse the amulet and lower staff parts from Normal diff and bring them into NM and Hell to cube the staff?

Hephasto doesn't need to be killed witht eh rushee present.
You can collect multiple staves (6 unused) in normal if you rush 7 mules at a time and use them in later difficulties. This is what I did and it probably saves a few hours total if you bother to use all of them for norm/nm/hell in the future

Just to be clear, I cubed all my staves then muled them off. I guess the order doesn't matter but this feels fastest since you only need to worry about having a cube once and there's less stuff to mule

1.07 Question: I have heard that the bolts from LF carry with them properties like CB and off-weapon elemental damage. Does this also hold true for the bolts from CS?

Unfortunately no, I think. At least my experience was that the CS was pretty weak.

All the LF bolts carry also the CtC effects, btw. That made for some nice fireworks when I used a javelin with chance to cast firebolts :D

CtC doesn't work with WW or LF bolts in 1.13d. Even if it worked, I'm sure the limit on the number of hydras would not change.

There is no way to obtain windforce though, as to my knnowledge, no one have ever found a rack which drops high TC bows, let alone a stable one. There was some speculation it can be gambled, but I haven't heard of anyone even trying for it, so I don't know that Hydra Bows can even be gambled.

Hey guyz,
any idea how to get Green Grand Matron Bow then ? :/
I focused on racking complete sets but I am unsure if that quest of mine - to complete Mavinas Battle Hymn is possible.. :(

Hey guyz,
any idea how to get Green Grand Matron Bow then ? :/
I focused on racking complete sets but I am unsure if that quest of mine - to complete Mavinas Battle Hymn is possible.. :(

Unfortunately it shouldn't be possible. Wooden items (like wands, staffs, and bows) do not drop from racks in general. I've witnessed myself a short staff dropping rack though.

But I find it very unlikely that after all these years that we will see a stable rack dropping elite bows.

Unfortunately it shouldn't be possible. Wooden items (like wands, staffs, and bows) do not drop from racks in general. I've witnessed myself a short staff dropping rack though.

But I find it very unlikely that after all these years that we will see a stable rack dropping elite bows.
Hey thanks,
:( I knew you would say that, but there must be some way to drop it, maybe with the 556 mf travincal runs? :(
I rly dunno but Mavinas and the Disciple are the only sets that i seek to complete :/

I wish there was a way! :)

I think Grand Matron Bows have too high Treasure Class to be dropped from monsters. At least I never saw any when I played 1.07.

Well 1.07 is known for its bugs and weird things. But I wouldn't have my hopes high and certainly wouldn't try to seriously farm it in any way...

PurePremium
Estimated market value
Low
High